We're Both Suffering

The Love of Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Italics are Wendy's thoughts, whole chapter is from Wendy's POV)

 

Rosé: I'm breaking up with you Wendy.

 

My eyes widened in shock, hearing those painful words coming out of the mouth of the love of my life. It was obviously gonna hurt like a .

 

Seungwan: I- Why all of a s-sudden..?

 

, I stuttered. I hate this, why does a heartbreak have to hurt so much?

 

I watch your reaction as you take out your phone, smiling slightly. You turn your phone towards me showing me a pic of you and Jisoo kissing.

 

My heart just shattered into a million pieces, well .

 

Seungwan: I.. Okay.

 

That's all I simply said, I couldn't say anything else, I picked up my things and started to leave. As I was walking away you held my arm.

 

Rosé: Is that all you're gonna say? Seriously?

 

Why did it sound like you were upset? What did you expect?

 

I turned to you with sad and cold eyes, smiling painfully.

 

Seungwan: What? I'm done here, I'm not wasting my breath on a pathetic cheater like you.

 

I pull my arm away from you and leave out the door, I run to my car the second my foot is out the door and I enter my car, sitting there with anger and pain overcoming my whole body. I hit the top of the steering wheel.

 

Seungwan: ING ! WHY?

 

I yell, looking myself into the back rear mirror, not noticing that my tears were rolling down my face. I quickly wiped my tears away.

 

I start my car and begin to go home.

 

_____

 

It has been over a year since the breakup, I sigh and look at the ceiling as I am laying on the bed.

 

Seungwan: Why did I waste so much for someone stupid like her? 

 

I look at the time 10:50 PM, I squint my eyes in irritation.

 

Am I really gonna spend another night in pain and suffering? No, that, tonight I'm going out and getting ed up.

 

I get dressed and leave the house, making my way towards my car with contemplating feelings, I enter the car in hesitation but start the car and begin to drive.

 

After 10 minutes, I reached the nearest bar "The Velvet Club" . I park and quickly get out, I get to the entrance and show a vip card to the bodyguard, he nods and lets me through.

 

I walk to the bar quickly, sitting down on a stool and looking at the bartender.

 

Seungwan: One shot of vodka please.

 

I say and sigh, I watch Seulgi nod and pour one shot of vodka, she turns around smiling, her eyes widen in surprise and then places the shot in front of me, she looks at me.

 

Seulgi: WANNIE! Oh my gosh, how are you? I'm glad you finally came out of your house!

 

I glare at my best friend Seulgi, She smiles softly. Yes, she's a bartender here, she and Joy actually own the place and our little Yeri is the DJ. I sigh and groan, shaking my head.

 

Seungwan: Not good at all still, I'm not over Rosé, I'm in so much pain.

 

I watch as Seulgi's eyes soften but then I see a fire in them ignite.

 

Seulgi: That better watch her back, she wasted 4 years of a beautiful relationship, how stupid is she? I swear if I ever see her, I'll show her the exact same pain she made you feel.

 

I feel cold shivers go down my body, watching Seulgi's anger splurge out.

 

Damn an angry Seulgi is very dangerous.

 

I chuckle slightly and look down sadly, holding onto the shot of vodka.

 

Seungwan: Don't even do anything Seul, it's okay. That's why I'm here to forget everything, it's been a year and I'm gonna try to forget now.

 

I watch as Seulgi places her hand on mine and smiles softly, I look at her and smile softly back.

 

Seungwan; 4 years of my ing life down the drain because of her, how stupid could I be.

 

I said out loud and I knew Seulgi was gonna say something, but she was interrupted by a group of women walking in. I space out looking at my shot and I don't acknowledge the women until one of the women walks up to me and sits down on the stool next to me.

 

I heard a faint "Hello" next to me a few times, but ignored it until I felt a tap on my arm. I turn to my left with a confused look, right there next to me sat a beautiful woman I've ever seen.

 

Joohyun: Hey, what are you doing here all alone?

 

I raise my eyebrows, still confused. Staring at her for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter