Epilogue 2

Home

"Rest a bit, will ya? There is still some time before the dinner. Might as well kill the time by sleeping" said Irene.

"You rest first. I have to make a call" 

"What call?" Seulgi smile seeing the curious Bae Irene.

"Business call, Hyun. Now you don't get to be too jealous, okay?" Irene scoff.

"I'm not jealous. I'm just asking you know" Seulgi smile.

The more she spend time together with Irene, the more she realize she's quiet a temper. But a cute one. Sometimes she's having a hard time dealing with angry Bae Irene.

However, Seulgi knew, Bae Irene won't stay mad at her for too long. Of course because her love for Seulgi is infinite. Irene love her so much and so is Seulgi.

Therefore, after two years, perhaps this is the perfect time to upgrade the question...

Sitting on the side of the bed, Seulgi smile softly as she caress Irene's head gently like she's a fragile thing. Because she is. Irene is time bomb. She can explode anytime she want.

And Seulgi need to make sure she able to tame the bomb as long as she can. To do so, she might need to do something. 

"You rest, first. I need to make a call, okay?" Irene pouted but nod at the end. 

Seulgi close the door gently, not wanting to disturb her princess. However, she almost scream to death when she got surprised by Wendy who is standing so close at her.

"Wendy! You surprised me!" Wendy grin.

"She's asleep?" Seulgi shake her head.

"Not yet. Let's talk somewhere else. She might hear us" said Seulgi. 

 

"Not there, you dummy!"

"What? I saw it right! It's suppose to be here!"

"NO! It's right there! Gosh! I don't know you're really bad at this"

"No I'm not!" 

"Shut up, Lisa. Let me do this on my own"

"Babyyyyyy, don't get mad at me now" Jennie rolled her eyes. 

Before she married Lisa, she never knew Lisa was this bad when it comes to decorating a place. Maybe all this time she asked for some help to decorate her home when it was her birthday.

Jennie should say she's kind a surprise but at the same time this is not surprising at all. Well, simply because she know she's married with an idiot...so yeah...this shouldn't be something unpredictable.

"Just get it right, babe. I need to use the bathroom" said Jennie. That is true though. She really need to use the bathroom.

However, it might seems like she's trying to avoid her idiot wife but no. She wasn't. She's been wanting to use the bathroom since half hour ago but seeing her wife unable to do exactly what she was asked to do, Jennie knew she cannot leave Lisa alone.

Or else, they would expect a disaster instead of a party.

Right. You all probably wondering what party, right? Oh well...it won't be a surprise if Jennie tells you right now, right?

Anyways, since she's using the bathroom now, she really hope once she get back later, Lisa won't do anything stupid with the decoration.

If she does then she might kick her out from their house or let her sleep on the couch for a month.

After she done with her , she wash her hands only to hear a message came in to her phone. 

She check it only to nod with a s mile.

We're here. Hope I didn't trouble you with the favor

Jennie let out a smile and text a message.

Whatever that makes my best friend happy, I will do it. Don't worry. Anyways, good luck! I will inform you once the decorations are ready

Thank you Jennie. You're the best. 

Alright. Now let's see how is Lisa doing. She left her only ten minutes so Lisa wouldn't do anything ridiculous, right? She hope so though.

But once she came back, she just cannot believe her eyes. There Lisa putting the wrong order of the alphabet and she completely messing up the whole place.

"YA LA LISA!"

 

She take a deep breathe as she look out to the beautiful view from Bae's residency. They have good view here. With garden surrounding the house make it look very much like a castle in the center of the city.

Perhaps this is the perk of being born in a wealthy family. She is far from where Irene is standing right now. She's just a new artist that still trying to climb up to the top. Which still far away for her.

However, she hope that...she just hope that she's enough for Irene. Although after years of being together and all the things they did together, Kang Seulgi still feel like she's not enough for Bae Irene.

Well, you cannot blame her for that thought. She was once her secretary. A secretary dating her own boss. Doesn't it seems like a story in a novel? Can't deny it seems like it. 

She will never be at the same level as Bae Irene. A woman who is known for most likely as the Princess of South Korea. The representative of South Korea where most people die to be like her.

To think of it, is she really worth it for Bae Irene? Why is she asking questions like this? No reason. It just some questions that usually come to her mind sometime.

At the end of the day she would regret those thoughts she had once she see the beautiful girl laying on the bed with small snore. The woman is sleeping.

Seulgi knew Irene has been very busy at the office. Most of the time they cannot have dinner together but Irene always make sure to make time if she can and Seulgi fully understood that.

After all, she is also busy with her own business. But it doesn't make her worried for the woman. Seulgi knew Irene spend less time to rest and to see her sleeping so peacefully right now make her heart at ease.

Perhaps she should wake her up later and just stay beside her for the mean time since her body is also exhausted after the long flight. 

Not to mention, she also need to get ready for tonight. Something amazing will happen tonight. 

 

"Yo yo yo! I'm here to he- What the is going in here?"

The two woman who are currently on the ground looking like they are having a fight, look straight to the blonde hair girl who just came. They do not expect to see her coming though.

But maybe the other told her to come by to help them because seeing them right now it's seems they really need some help.

"Wendy! Ya! Will you please me help me here? I have a wife who is very useless right now" said Jennie who get herself up immedietly.

Meanwhile, Lisa who was the one laying down on the ground groaned in frustration as she get up as well. 

"Ish. I'm not useless! Anyways. Thank god you came Wendy! We really need your help" said Lisa.

"Huh uh. I see you having trouble with the decoration. Good thing I had internship in a music event back then. Come on. Help me out" said Wendy.

At least now they have someone that can help them.

 

"Joohyun. Joohyun"

She open her eyes upon hearing that voice. A voice she would never forget and will always recognize wherever she goes. However, she never expecet to hear that voice now.

It's been years since the last time she hear that voice and she can't deny she missed it. After all, she was once her best friends for a very long time. 

There she is. Standing before her with her beautiful smile. Her skin still white pale as she remember. Her lips still look like heart shape. Overall, Kim Jisoo still look the same. Exactly like she remember.

"Hi" said Irene with a smile on her face.

"You sleep well?" asked Jisoo.

"Did I sleep?" Jisoo nod. However, Irene can't remember when she fell asleep really.

"Come" said Jisoo as she offer her hand to help Irene get up.

The moment she fully gets up, she look around to notice that they are in a garden full of beautiful trees and flowers. Irene wonder where she is because she doesn't have any memories of coming to this place.

"Hmm how should I say this? Hmm...a place to rest before you meet Him?"

"Him?" Jisoo nod.

"Our father" said Jisoo and Irene completely understand that.

"Am I dead?" asked Irene surprised.

"No silly. I won't allow Him to take you so early"

"But you went away so early..." said Irene.

"That's different. It was time" 

When usually Irene would argue about that, she decided not to. After years, she has grew to accept things in the past. Since she is now expecting to be with someone else.

Hopefully Jisoo is okay with that.

"Anyways. I just want to say I'm glad you move on"

"Are you?" asked Irene.

"Of course. Why would I lie about such thing?"

Irene bite her lips. She wonder if it's appropriate to ask Jisoo this question. Also, she's asking herself why she's overthinking something when this is her own best friend.

Her ex that she shared many good memories together back then. So why a simple question should bother her?

"But that doesn't change my feeling for you, Joohyun. You know I will always love you"

"Sorry" said Irene.

"Wah. I found it very odd to see you become so soft!" said Jisoo tyring to lift up the mood which work actually. Irene smack her hand and pout.

"Not funny" said Irene. 

Jisoo just laugh. They proceed to walk together around the garden. Holding hand. Irene does feel like she betray her trust for Seulgi but she thought that this will be the last time she ever see Jisoo so...she want to cherish every moment.

"I'm going to propose to her soon" said Irene and Jisoo nod.

"I know. She will be very thrill" 

"I thought it would be you and me but turns out the universe has something else for me" said Irene. 

They stop under a tree which has many apples. They stood facing each other. Irene can see the smile on Jisoo's face. It wasn't sad at all. It was a very genuine smile.

Like she actually happy with the news. Perhaps Jisoo is ready since long time ago. Perhaps Jisoo has let go of her long before she can. 

"He has something else for you and I think He prepared everything for you very well and I thanked him in advance" said Jisoo as she caress the top of Irene's hand.

"Seulgi...she's indeed remarkable" 

"I know she is" 

Irene wanted to look if Jisoo is hiding something behind her eyes. However, she found nothing but generous and genuine smile. The fact there is no sadness or regret doesn't bother her at all.

More like she feel at peace to know that Jisoo is letting her go. Because it will be hard for her to propose to Seulgi if Jisoo still holding her back. She's glad to know Jisoo has no regret.

"You love her so much, right?"

"I do" 

"Then protect her like you protect me. Love her like you love me. Treat her like you treat me. Even better than you used to. Make her happy like you made me happy. She's worth your love, Hyun" said Jisoo.

Irene do agree with Jisoo. Kang Seulgi deserve everything. She deserve and worth everything. Including her love. She will never hurt Seulgi again. She will make her happy.

"Before you go. I just need to say thank you as this is will be our last time seeing each other. I asked Him way too much and it seems my chances are over. So I would like to say thank you for all those years we spent together. You made me so happy and I never regret loving you, Hyun. You were and always will be the best thing that ever happen to me. So sad that our life were never meant to cross each other path at the end. But I see God has something else for you, I'm just glad you met Seulgi. The one and only for your life" said Jisoo.

The thought of not able to see Jisoo again just make her eyes teary. However, she have promise herself and Seulgi that everything about Jisoo will remain in the past.

She moved on. 

"You were the best thing too. I'm glad to have you as my girlfriend and fiance, Jisoo. However, it's time for me to start a new life. Sadly it wasn't with you"

"As long as you are happy, I'm happy" Irene smile and Jisoo can't help but to leave a kiss on her forehead for the last time before she see Irene leave.

"Goodbye, Irene"

"Goodbye Jisoo" Jisoo let out a smile.

"Now wake up"

 

"Hey"

Irene turn to her side only to see Seulgi looking a bit concern at her. She look around and she realize it's been approximately five minutes after they left her house.

Now they are on their way for their dinner date. 

"Are you okay, Hyun?" asked Seulgi.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay. Just a bit tired" said Irene.

"Well you can rest a bit. Your cauver said it's takes 30 minutes to the restaurant" 

Irene contemplating whether she should sleep again or not. But maybe all she want right now is to hold Seulgi's hand and wait until they arrive at the restaurant.

After the weird dream that actually felt real...perhaps she really saw Jisoo...and she know she should tell Seulgi about this since for the past year she has been telling Seulgi everything.

Including her nightmares and anything that might related to Jisoo. Although she never saw Jisoo after their last encounter in the mountain, sometimes Irene do feel like she's being watch.

Or that she saw Jisoo but actually that person wasn't Jisoo. Yes she's indeed seing things but not to the point she need a rehab. All she need to do was small realization and Seulgi help her with that.

She reach for Seulgi's hand and hold it tight which earn a confuse face from Seulgi. 

"Hyun?" 

"I met Jisoo...in my dream" Irene confessed.

She wait to see Seulgi's reaction and yet there she see the way Seulgi look at her. Concern and worried. Always the one who is being very considerate in this relationship.

"She said goodbye for the last time" Irene said with a light smile.

It is a smile that shows she's finally accept things and Seulgi is glad to see her girlfriend doing so good. Back then Irene still have this hesitation that can be seen clearly.

However, as time goes by, Irene start to show that she's accepting things and moving on with her life. More importantly, she sees nothing but a future with Kang Seulgi and that surely a good thing to see.

Seulgi didn't say anything but pull Irene a bit closer to her as she caress her shoulder. She wanted to make sure that Irene knew she's here and if she need any support, Seulgi is willing to give her everything to make her comfortable.

"It was...it was the last time we saw each other and I'm happy Seul. I don't know why but when I woke up instead of sadness, I feel so happy and...light. As if there is no more pain and burden on my shoulder" 

The brunnet smile.

"You're amazing, Hyun. You went through a lot to finally get here. I'm proud of you" said Seulgi.

I am proud of myself too. Rest well, Jisoo. Today will be about me and Kang Seulgi only. You did well on earth. Now it's time for you to rest. Sleep well, my dear friend. I love you always.

She let herself being hug by Seulgi and rest her head on the crook of Seulgi's neck. Enjoying the citrus scent of Seulgi's parfume which she grew to like. Irene find herself liking the scent and sometimes she would drive to asleep immedietly.

However, when her eyes catch a glimpse of the outside world from the window car, she realize this is not the way to the restaurant she meant. 

"Mark. Where are you taking us? We should turn left" 

Instead of getting answer from her family cauver, Seulgi tigthen her hug and tell Irene to stay still. 

Now she's start to wonder what is going on because she clearly remember today suppose to be the day she's proposing Kang Seulgi. Wait. Did she even bring the ring with her?

 

Moments later, they finally arrive to the very unfamiliar place. Irene even wonder where the hell are they and how did Seulgi knew this place? Also, what is she doing here?

They are suppose to have romantic dinner at the restaurant Irene was talking about. The one she find the architecture of the restaurant so nice and they serve extraordinary food as well. She thought Seulgi would love to be there.

However, it seems like they have different plan for tonight. Seulgi got off from the car and help Irene open the car door for her. Well, Seulgi's a gentleman after all.

"Are you going to tell me what are we doing here?" 

For the first time ever, Seulgi would like to avoid Irene's question and so she did. She let out a small smile and guide Irene through the stairs. 

Irene should not worry since they are not in some kind of abandoned building or anything. They arrive in a building with fancy chandalier in the lobby and with three level of stairs.

All they need to do is to follow the red carpet inside and they can finally see the beautiful lights shining. Irene wonder how can she not know this place. Then she forgot. She barely spend time to stroll around the city since basically she came here for business only.

Though sometimes she would go outside and get some fresh air after her busy day, she didn't seems to try to look around and find new places. Maybe she's too tired or too lazy. She prefer to go to the places she knew rather than searching for new environment.

After all, she never stayed too long in Canada. Basically because she finished all her schedule here and Seulgi is in Seoul. Instead of being here, she would prefer to stay in Seoul together with Seulgi.

Being here with her mom still feel a bit awkward although Wendy live here too. Seulgi told her it will takes time for her to finally get over with everything and that's okay.

"Are you going to tell me what are we doing here, Seul?" asked Irene again. This time she cannot hide how piss she is and Seulgi could only chuckle.

"I won't sell you if that's what you're afraid"

"Ya! I'm not joking right now"

"So am I. Now. Miss Bae. Would you please relax?"

"If you will sell me, I will kill you" Seulgi laugh.

Not so long after, the elevator finally arrive in the 21th floor. Which only to reveal something very surprising that make Irene can't help but to gasp. 

Irene never came her as she already said before and she never knew it is a small fancy restaurant. However, she notice the whole place to be very quiet and it seems like only the two of them there.

Including some of the employees but she didn't see any guests other than them. Did...did Seulgi rent the whole place for them? 

"Good evening Miss Bae and Miss Kang. My name is Jaehyun and I will be your waiter for tonight. Please follow me" said Jaehyun. 

Irene feel the need to look at Seulgi who are currently just smile which simply made Irene wanted to kiss her whole face. This is too romantic and cute at the same time.

She thought she's the romantic one in this relationship. Before when she was with Jisoo, she always made sure to be the person who give good hospitality to her partner and always made sure she's very comfortable in everything.

Also, she cannot missed out being the most romantic one during her relationship with Jisoo. However, it appears this time Seulgi would want to be the romantic one.

It just bring a delighted smile on Irene's face. She didn't know that this kind of action from Seulgi could make her heart flutter so hard and grateful to have her as her girlfriend.

Or soon to be her fiance. Anyways!

They finally arrive at their table which really that's the only table in the room. Their table is place right on the center of the room and the whole place has been decorated beautifully.

With flowers on the floor and candles everywhere, also don't forget the balloons spread all over the floors. Irene also spot the purple drape at the end of the floor. Decorated with Seulgi's name and hers with balloons.

Overall, the whole place is so beautiful. Mostly like a birthday party but since the place has dimp lights, makes it more like a candlelit dinner. She can feel the romantic vibe in the room.

"This is your table and all the cources have been chosen. Would you like me to bring out the appetizer or do you need time for privacy?" 

Seulgi take a look at Irene who nod at her and she understood what that mean.

"Please bring out the appetizer. We are both starving" said Seulgi and Irene laugh at how cute she is.

Jaehyun nod with a smile and leave to give the couple privacy.

Seulgi being the romantic one, help Irene to sit on her chair before she let herself sit across Irene. The older woman can't help but to smile and lean forward on the table.

"I should be the one prepare for tonight's dinner" Seulgi shrugged.

"I would like to do something since you have been giving a lot to me. I think it's time for me to disobey you, Miss Bae" said Seulgi and Irene chuckle.

Irene knew, this whole time it's always been about herself. What she mean by that is Seulgi always do whatever Irene want. Always being the considerate one.

Ever since she was her secretary, Seulgi always obey to whatever Irene said. So, this time she would like to do the opposite and somehow it makes Irene want to punish Seulgi later.

Of course you guys know what punishment Seulgi would get. Something both of them really love to do at night.

"I don't like you disobeying me, Miss Kang. Should I give you punishment later?" asked Irene seductively.

Seulgi lean forward and let her chin support by her knuckles before she smirk.

"I think you should, Miss Bae" said Seulgi challenging her.

But before Irene could say anything, their food has arrive and so the proceed on eating while exchaning jokes and most of it Irene shared her days back when she live in Canada.

She also talked about her father. How he used to be so stric at her and how she dealt with reporters since she was very young. So it wasn't so surprising to see Irene dealing with reporters very well once she grow up.

Although most of her memories of her father are bad, she didn't forget to talked about how her father love her a lot. He never forgot to bought gifts for her at her birthday. Then sang lullaby when she can't sleep.

It's been their routines thought ever since Irene went to psychiatrist. Taeyeon said she need to talk about her past with her partner since her partner is somebody she trust the most.

That way it could help her healing a bit faster. Seulgi didn't push her though she always being the considerate one. The monolid girl would always remain Irene she can talk if she want to.

If she doesn't want to talk, Seulgi won't push. Only if she want to and comfortable enough to talk about it and Irene fully aware of that. 

Never once Irene push herself to talk about the past to Seulgi. She always take her times before telling Seulgi about her past. Throughout the years, she find herself being so comfortable talking about her past with Seulgi.

Which eventually become her routines at night during dinner or lunch. Seulgi's glad that Irene showing some progress after going to the psychiatrist and she is so proud of her.

 

Seulgi put down her glass that once were full of red wine. Irene has done with her food and so is she. Now it's time for the main event.

"Thank you for the dinner, Seul. I love it" said Irene.

"Now, now. We are not done here, yet" said Seulgi.

"Well me neither" said Irene and Seulgi smile.

"Please allow me to be the host for tonight, Miss Bae. I believe you will love it very much" said Seulgi as she gets up and offer her hand to Irene.

Irene gladly accept it and get up as well. There, Seulgi stood by her side with her beautiful smile. Irene can see Seulgi is glowing. Somehow she wonder if she knew a glimpse of what Seulgi will be doing tonight.

But she put a side that thought and just go with the flow. If tonight she can't do exactly what she had plan before, perhaps Seulgi has something more for them to anticipate in this event.

Seulgi lead her towards the red drape at the end of the room. Suddenly the place completely went dark and the drape drop down to the floor. A projector lights up and they can see a video being play.

Irene always knew Seulgi desire to art. Especially when it's about painting and taking pictures. But maybe she barely notice that Seulgi took videos of them everytime they went out together.

Or simply at home. Not that Irene complain though but seeing Seulgi probably prepared this since long time ago, she feel very much touched with her action.

Which make her squeeze Seulgi's hand lightly. A simple action that tells Seulgi how happy she is right now. Seulgi simply smile at her and both of them proceed on watching the videos of them together.

Scene through scene, Irene remember everything. How can she not? She's the happiest when she's with Seulgi. Watching the video occured to Irene that Seulgi really is the one.

The only person that will seek future with her forever and she's glad Seulgi is the person. Not just that, by watching the video, Irene realize how happy they are together and so in love together.

Soon the video went off and the lights focus on them.

"Joohyun-ah" called Seulgi.

Irene always knew that Seulgi have this kind of affection when she called her by her real name. The way she called her name with so much affection and love from her eyes what makes Irene heart flutter uncontrobally.

Perhaps she will get heart attack just because of Seulgi. But she can assure everybody she is very healthy.

"From the time we are together, I knew we aren't separatable. I knew at that exact moment you will be the one and only for me. I know I may not be the best partner for you. I may lack many things and most importantly I am not like other rich girls out there that can surely give you everything you want. But I just want you to know instead of things, I am giving you myself. The whole me. I could surely afford you that" said Seulgi genuinely.

On the other hand, Irene can't help but to remain silence as she try to take everything in. Sometimes she's sad when Seulgi doesn't see herself competent enough to be her partner.

Seeing how she look down at herself just because they are different in terms of wealth, doesn't mean she's not in the same level as her. For Irene, Seulgi is everyhting.

She love her to the point she accept everything. Wealth and social status is not what Irene looking for. She's looking for someone that love her very much and can depend herself on that person.

And Seulgi is that person. She's the person who help her get through her hard time and always there without complaining. Kang Seulgi worth everything just like Jisoo said.

Irene reach for Seulgi's face as she cup them with her hands. Eyes looking so teary yet Seulgi try to remain strong. She lean forwards and give a peck of kiss on the lips.

"I don't care about your social status or wealth. What I care the most is you. You are Kang Seulgi and there is nothing else I want from you other than yourself. All I want is you and only you. To know that you are willing to give me the whole you is enough for me" 

Seulgi knew very much Irene would say that. She sniff a little before giving Irene a small nod. Then she told Irene to look at her back only to be surprise at what she see right now.

A painting of her and Seulgi with Han River as the background view. She remember that day. The day they went out for a mini strolling at night. It wasn't something speciall actually. No specially occassion.

They just want to take a night walk and ended up strolling around Han River. What surprise Irene the most is how beautiful Seulgi painted it. Irene always amaze at how good Seulgi combining colors with colors.

It's a painting of their back, facing the Han River. Completely the same as the picture they took that day. What more does she want from Seulgi when everything she did is enough to make Irene happy?

As she turn herself around she find Seulgi kneeling on the ground with a beautiful ring. Irene can't help but to gasp because what she thought she will be the one doing this, turns out she's not.

With a smile on her face yet at the same time she cannot hide how nervous she is, Kang Seulgi remain strong. Although the chance of getting yes is like 100%, still...she's nervous.

"Bae Joohyun. There is no doubt since the first day I confessed to you, I knew you will be my first and last. The past years have been very tough for you and if you like to, I want to be by your side forever and protect you always. Will you, Bae Joohyun be my future wife?" 

No hesitation. No doubt. Irene say,

"Yes! Yes, Kang Seulgi!" said Irene excitedly and Seulgi let out a sigh before putting that ring for Irene.

Both of them hug each other immedietly drown into each other embrace. Without Irene realize, she's crying. Cry for happiness because she cannot imagine ther happy memories other than this.

She's the happiest woman in the world today. 

"I love you Bae Joohyun"

"I love you very very much Kang Seulgi. Thank you for everything. Thank you so much"

"Very welcome, Hyun. I love you" said Seulgi.

They part away and Irene take out the ring she has then show it to Seulgi. Seulgi can't help but to chuckle. She knew Irene will propose her today. But she make sure that she's the one that will propose to Irene.

She made a promise to herself that, Irene has sacrificed a lot back in the past. It's time for Seulgi to pay her back and so she promise herself that she will be the one asking this question to Irene.

Since she remember when Irene was with Jisoo, she was the one that proposed to her. Seulgi would like to take that turns and so here she is. Her hands wipe away those tears from Irene as they both stare at the ring she's holding.

"I thought I will be the one to propose you"

"I want to do it for you, Hyun. You sacrificed a lot in the past and let me return the favor for you" Irene smile.

"What should we do with this? This is very expensive you know?" Seulgi laugh. 

"Put it on for me then" said Seulgi and Irene smile as she put it on for her fiance.

They stare at each other lovingly and without hesitation, they kiss like no one else is there. They didn't know, far away from they are right now, three people are looking at them happily.

"I'm so happy for them! Seulgi is so romantic!" said Jennie.

"Ya! I'm a romantic person too!" said Lisa.

"Ughh...don't be jealous because Seulgi is far romantic than you" 

"Jennie!"

"Gosh. Please stop fighting" said Wendy who has became a third wheel since the afternoon.

 

And so the story ends here with Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun happily married to each other. Finally after a long journey of the two of them, they can finally be together officially and seek happy future together. 

Last but not least,

 

Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun finally home. Home is where they are together in each other embrace and everything about the future is about them. 

This is...Home.

 

Thank you all for being so patient waiting for this story to be finish! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting! I was struggling how to end this in the perfect way and the way you guys expect to happen. Hopefully the end meet all your expectation! Again thank you all for those of you have been with me since the beginning and for all the support you gave for this story. I really appreaciate everything! See you again in my upcoming story and do please check my on going story! Hope it meet your preference! Lastly, stay safe and stay healthy! Goodbye everyone!