Charity Event

Home

“Miss Bae about your mother charity event. Wo-“

“I’m not going” said Irene before Seulgi could say anything.

She bite her lips before nodded and head out from Miss Bae office. It seems she’s getting use with how Miss Bae is treating her now. Maybe the part where people told her Miss Bae is not very good with new people is completely a lie.

The ugly truth is that Miss Bae really hate her. Seulgi keep contemplating with herself whether she should ask Miss Bae about this. Sure she cannot work comfortable knowing her own boss hate her. But she wasn’t sure if Miss Bae would take this in a good way. Well, no one know what’s going on inside Miss Bae mind. 

Going back to her office, she threw herself to her chair. She still have to return some paperwork that Miss Bae already signed. But she want to take a little rest before she work again. 

Weird how her office felt very quiet when usually this place would be very noisy sometimes. Right. Wendy didn’t come today. Amazing how Wendy presence could create different impact inside her office. It makes her wonder why Miss Bae seems to hate her sister so much? 

When all Wendy does was giving positive vibes around here. Though sometimes Seulgi having difficult time on controlling Wendy but she seems a nice person. She know what it feels like when you’re on a vacation doing nothing. Sometimes it’s very bored and make sense why Wendy would sometimes came to her office and visit. 

Weird at how they manage to get close within a week of conversation. But still Seulgi always remind Wendy that she can’t talk much in the office. You know why. Seulgi realize the way Miss Bae looking at them when they’re talking. Like she doesn’t like the fact that now they are friends.

The more Seulgi goes deep into Miss Bae personal life, the more she realize she knows nothing about her. Thought that the famous Miss Bae have a nice and happy life seems to be blurry these days. It leave her a question about Miss Bae. Why would her life be ugly according to her action and stuff when obviously she have everything?

Money, company, fame, employees that respect her so much, a good best friend and a lovely sister. Despite all the things Seulgi doesn’t get the chance to have it all, for Miss Bae looks like something she doesn’t like at all.

It is true what Jennie and Joy said to her. She get to know more about Miss Bae that not many people know about. The more she work here, the more she want to know about Miss Bae. But the young CEO has built a very high wall between them. She realize she need extra energy to finally climb the wall and jump to the other side. 

Okay back to her job. She need to get some of the paperwork back to the departments. Gathering all the papers, the invitation card to Mrs. Bae charity event grab her attention. Why would Miss Bae skipping this charity event? Running event.

Seulgi don’t know but she should ask Joy if she’s going or not. Now she have job to do.

 

Meanwhile, the girl that has been in Seulgi’s mind lately, having her time busy with the launching event plan that her employees had gave her earlier this morning. She make sure to look at the event plan and the guests they are going to invite.

Some of the names are familiar for Irene. But some don’t. You know how she’s not really good at remembering names right? Well maybe some of the guests had met her but not very often like some other names. She trust her employees for this and they never dissapointed her. So whoever those name she doesn’t know, probably one time clients of her before.

Then her eyes catch that name. EXO. As their brand ambassador EXO will perform in the event. Irene make sure to give notes beside EXO name. She want to make sure they came in proper suits, good manners, and can promote their new technology properly.

She doesn’t want her event receive hate comments because of EXO. EXO is one of the famous boy group in South Korea. It will make her event the main news in every social media and newspaper. So she want to make sure they don’t ruin anything later.

Once she’s done, she call the newbie and the culprit came just right after. Like always she gave her the paper and usually the newbie will walk out as soon as she receive it. But this time the newbie stand still. Like she want to talk something.

“What?” Asked Miss Bae not wanting to wast anytime.

“If I may ask Miss Bae, can I go to the charity event?”

It grabbed her attention the moment the newbie asked that. Even Jennie never asked her that and she never been to any charity event her mother held everytime she cameback to Korea. Because Jennie knew how much Irene hate it and would prefer to stay with her rather than going.

Then why the hell this newbie want to go? When obivously her boss didn’t go? Even resist to talk about it. Did she feel betray? No. It just weird and she doesn’t know what to say.

Seems like Seulgi notice the sudden mood changes. Is she not allow to go too? Why? When Seulgi about to say her argument, Miss Bae cut her.

“Do whatever you want” said Miss Bae before turning her attention back to her paperwork.

That was the only thing came to her mind. If that what the newbie want then...she can do whatever she want. Why Irene have to give extra care on why the hell the newbie want to go? 

It’s her right after all. But seriously deep down it really bothers her. Even Jennie never go then why this newbie want to?

Whatever inside Miss Bae mind, Seulgi prefer not to ask further. Though she realize how cold and careless Miss Bae was when she brought this topic. But this is a charity event. It will be nice right? After all she already asked Joy that she will come to.

Without saying anything, she bow and was about to head out from Miss Bae office when suddenly the young CEO speak.

“Why you want to go?” 

And it stop Seulgi. Why? Well because she want to. Is she not allow to go? 

“Because it’s a charity event. It will be fun and...after all it’s charity. Charity will bring the world into a much better place”

She’s not a socialable girl and she’s not rich. Remember she still have her mother’s debt that she need to pay? 

Because of that she barely could spend half of her money for charity. 

Now since she received big amount of money for her salaries though she haven’t get it yet, she thought that with the amount money she have right now, she would spend half of it for charity.

Something that she unable to do because of her mother’s debt. After all, she always want to do charity. 

Since Miss Bae didn’t say anything, Seulgi take it as her sign to go out. Leaving the young CEO with her own thought.

Irene always do charity. But she prefer to do it anonymously. Why? People tend to bad mouthed her and threw hate comments with everything she do. And it will impact her company. She doesn’t want to risk anything that will impact her company image.

With the reputation she have not alot of people like her being at the top all the time. She use with everything people say about her. But her company have reputation to be take care of and she won’t risk her own reputation to ruin her company. The company that made her lose everything she love. 

That’s why she never want to contribute with anything related to her family. Especially the charity event her mother always held every year. An annual charity event. Because people will talk about her and it won’t be good stuff about her.

But knowing her new secretary will go, it really bothers her. Moreover after what the newbie said to her.

“Fun, huh?”

What does fun mean? And how can she find fun when all she will get is hate comments? She could never find fun in that charity event. There are already alot on her plate to think of and dealing with her own reputation is just a ing thing she doesn’t want to deal with this far. Especially with her company going to release new technology. She doesn’t want to ruin her company image by coming to the event.

No way.

But...

 

“I’m surprise you want to go, Seul!” Said Joy.

“Why would you be surprise? I’m not that bad at sports you know!”

“No. Not that. Of course I know you’re very good at sports! Especially running!”

“Yeah. Yeah. Whatever” Joy smile.

“You know even Jennie-sshi won’t come to the event if Miss Bae told her she’s not coming”

“Well, maybe she doesn’t want to”

“No, Seul. It’s because Jennie-sshi knew. Miss Bae never want to contribute in this event and she prefer to stay in her office. Jennie-sshi want to keep Miss Bae accompany because Miss Bae is a lonely person”

When Joy said that, Seulgi literally stop from warming up and stare at Joy. But yesterday Miss Bae didn’t say anything. She didn’t even warn her not to come. Miss Bae was simply said she allow to do whatever she want.

Does it mean she can’t go? She’s not allow to go because right now at this hour, Miss Bae is at the office all alone? Though it’s Saturday? Did Seulgi just make a big mistake?

“What?”asked Joy as she notice Seulgi was staring at her looking confuse.

“Why she chose not to give any contribution to this event?” 

Before Joy could say anything, suddenly someone came from behind Seulgi, embracing her shoulder. 

“Seulgi! You came! Did you came with my sister?”

“Wendy. Hey” said Seulgi.

“Oh! Hello, Joy-sshi!”

Joy just smile. They had met each other few times before in the past and since Wendy visited the office almost everyday in a week, the sometime cross each other path and would say hi and talk a little.

“So you came with my sister?” Asked Wendy again.

Shouldn’t Wendy already know? That her sister never came to whatever event that related to her mother? 

At the end Seulgi just shake her head. But Wendy shrugged it because she already know the obvious answer. If her sister came to the event, the crowd will probably busy taking her picture and talking about her.

But the crowd seem to be fine and relax. Too busy warming up their body as Wendy look around her.

“It’s very usual of her. Anyway, Seulgi what brings you here anyway? As far as I know even Jennie wouldn’t come to this event. Knowing my sister is being dramatic about getting hate comments and stuff that will ruin her company image. Well that’s what she thought but act-“

“Woah! It’s Bae Irene!”

“Daebak! She actually came?”

“I never seen her came to any charity event before! Even if that’s her mother that host the event!”

The crowd starting to get very noisy and crowded as soon as a very familiar petite girl tryng to get her way inside the crowd and join everybody else to warm up. Seulgi, Joy, and Wendy have their eyes focus on that girl. Walking feeling abit uncomfortable yet try her best to look fierce with her cold eyes. 

For some reasons, Seulgi could only lay her eyes on Miss Bae. The young CEO dressing in sports wear. Ready for a 5km run with hairs being tied pony tail to the back. It was like the first time she saw Miss Bae wearing sports wear to the golf court.

Even when she’s in the crowd, Miss Bae could still manage to shine. Though she look very uncomfortable with people staring at her. Making her the center of the attention, Miss Bae still look amazing. Both Joy and Wendy can’t hide how surprise they are to see Irene walking among the crowds. What makes the young CEO decided to come here?

They don’t know and desperate to know why. As soon as Irene finally stop infront of them, she look very awkward. Not even say hi or anything.

“Irene! You came! Oh my god. Is the world about to end? I can’t believe you really came!” Said Wendy and obviously Irene didn’t respond to her sister.

Her eyes stop once she saw her secretary. Feeling kind a intimidated with the way Miss Bae looking at her, Seulgi still manage to say hi.

“Hi Miss Bae. Good to see you here” said Seulgi.

But Irene didn’t say anything. She just want this 5km run end as soon as possible. 

“Miss Bae” called Joy and that’s when Irene realize there’s Miss Park here.

“Miss Park? You came too?”

“Yeah. I attend this charity every year” 

Irene nodded. 

So what made Irene decided to come to this event? After every year she never came why now?

The definition of fun is what she’s trying to find. Yes it bothers her alot with what her secretary said to her. Just for that? She risk on going out and letting people staring at her, took her picture secretly, and talk about her. Didn’t she say she doesn’t want to risk her company teputation because of her own fame?

Fame that could ruin the company image due to many haters that threw hate comments online? Bae Irene would risk such thing for finding the real definition of the word fun? Just because her new secretary said that?

Irene probably had gone crazy. But seriously, that’s why she came. All because of the newbie. And the fact that she felt a bit lonely in her office...something she never experience before. Of course it bothers her a lot. And here she is. Attending the annual charity event with people talking about her. She know by coming here it will be the main topic in the news and even become the headline news on the front page of newspaper.

When everyone is getting ready in their position to start, Seulgi and Irene stand side by side. Waiting for the charity event to start. With Mrs. Bae command, the charity run starts.

Seulgi make sure to run side by side with Miss Bae. Making sure she have the same rytheme as Miss Bae. Not wanting to let the young CEO left behind. Why? Maybe because what Joy and Wendy said to her bothers her. Hate comments? Company image? True she heard a lot about Miss Bae. Bad attitude and stuff. She thought Miss Bae never thought about it but with what Wendy said to her, it seems really occupying Miss Bae mind. 

She even decided not to go to charity event which she already know, Miss Bae always do charity stuffs. But she always did it anonymously. Something Seulgi could never understand but now she know the reasons why. Behind those cold eyes and attitude, Miss Bae was trying to protect herself from the outside world. The fact that she’s used to what people said about it, it was a false fact. Truth is, it really bothers her.

Her only job was to help Miss Bae with all the paperwork. But Jennie and Joy just make her job alot harder than it was.

How? By making her confuse with Miss Bae and it makes her really curious about the young CEO. 

She’s lonely. How? Why? Seulgi doesn’t understand and her mind is busy finding the right answer to it. She was hoping by running together with Miss Bae would probably help her find that answer. But she came up with nothing.

It’s normal during a running charity event that probably someone would touch each other body due to the small distance, sometimes Irene would get bump by random people. Seulgi realize how uncomfortable the young CEO is.

And so she did what she have to...instantly. She pull the CEO closer to her, changing their lane. Making the CEO run on the left side where people rarely go that side to run ahead. 

First Irene was surprise by the sudden physical contact. Knowing the newbie changing her line to make sure she’s not bumping with other people again, she didn’t expect the newbie did that. She make sure she keep her face straight not wanting to show any emotion.

While someone on the back watching their interaction felt a little jealous. 

Half minute past since the start began. Miss Bae and Seulgi arrive at the finish line. People are applausing and congratulating the finisher. Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, and Irene went to the water station to drink.

“I don’t know my sister can run! Thought that she too busy with work!” said Wendy teasing her sister. But again Irene didn’t say anything.

“Great run back there, Miss Bae. Aside from golf, you run too?” Asked Joy.

“Can’t just have one hobby right?” Said Irene.

Meanwhile, Seulgi just stood there watching the three girls infront of her. When all of a sudden Mrs. Bae came and welcome them. Also please keep this in mind that Mrs. Bae was about hug Irene when the girl push her mother away softly. It is a physical contact Irene hate to make with her mother and anybody else. 

But Mrs. Bae just smile it off when actually it hurt her deep. Wendy who notice it can’t hide her hands clenching tightly. She’s in public. Doesn’t want to make a scene during this charity event.

“Oh well. How lovely to see my two daughters came to my charity event! This is something that need to be cherish and keep as a memory! You see. My daughter here, Irene never came to any of my chsrity event” said Mrs. Bae to Joy and Seulgi.

“I’m sure Miss Bae have her own reason” said Joy with a smile on her face. This is what Irene like about Joy. Can always be professional in every situation.

“Oh well. She always have hidden reasons, right? Anyway, please enjoy the rest of the events. I’ll excuse myself” said Mrs. Bae.

 

“I’m gonna grab some food” said Seulgi.

As she walk towards the food truck, she wonder what food she should bought. Joy and Miss Bae met one of their business partner. So since she can’t really relate with whatever they are talking about, she decided to withdrawn herself. While Wendy...she’s somewhere around the place probably. Said she have some friends that came and want to say hi to them.

Once she decided what she’s going to buy, she wait in the line patiently. While waiting she overheard other people talking since it’s an open space, you can hear other people talking vividly.

“Can’t you believe Bae Irene actually came? She joined the race too!”

“I know right? It’s very unusual for her to come. You know people call her very exclusive. Since she barely went outside and do charity like Mrs. Bae and Wendy-sshi”

“Yeah. They are very active ding charities here and there but Miss Bae? I never seen her did anything good like that”

“Well she only care about her business that enhirited to her since she was born”

“Make sense how she put less care on things like charity stuff. All she care about is getting lot of money”

“Ah. How I wish I could be like Miss Bae”

“Why would you wish to be like her? I bet once she’s dead no one would come to her funeral to pay last respect”

 

How could these people talk about Miss Bae like that? They barely even knew her! Even Seulgi who work for her doesn’t have the right to speak like that about Miss Bae. Though she has work for her like almost a month, she must admit. The young CEO really is cold. But she saw how Miss Bae treating her employees. 

These people know nothing about her. Even though it’s true Seulgi hate Miss Bae but it just because of how Miss Bae has been treating her coldly. Other than that remain mysterious. She know how Miss Bae hate her family. But she doesn’t know the reason why and she is sure she is not in the place to judge her for that. 

Like Joy said. Miss Bae have her own reasons and none of us have the right to judge her! Why does Seulgi feel very angry right now? She want to punch these stupid people right now. She have her hands clench tightly and was about to do what she thought was right when suddenly a soft grib on her wrist stop her.

She was about to yell at whoever hold her to punch these people that are lining up infront of her. But she can only be surprise to see who the person is. Has she been standing there all the time? Did she hear everything they say?

“Miss Bae?” Seulgi feel the need to call her name which surprise the people that talk bad about Miss Bae who are standing infront of her. 

Yes. Irene heard everything. But she used to it anyway. When she saw how Seulgi reacted to those comments, she doesn’t know why she decided to stop the newbie from doing what she thought the newbie will do. 

If Jennie is here, she would probably the one that stop her from punching those people. But why it goes the opposite way now? Why she stop Seulgi from punching them? Why? Irene doesn’t know the answer to her question. Yet here she is. Holding the girl and pretend to be okay with that which she really are okay. It’s not like the first time she heard that.

So she keep her face straight like always. Cold as people would say about her expression.

“You called this fun?” Asked Irene suddenly.

“H-huh?” Seulgi couldn’t seem to understand where Miss Bae taking this conversation to.

Is punching strangers fun for her?

“This race. Is this what you call fun?” 

Ah. The race.

“Umm...yeah”

“Hmm”

What exactly running inside Miss Bae mind right now? Seulgi would do anything just to know what the young CEO thinking right now. Isn’t she mad at what those people said about her? Why she act like it doesn’t matter for her?

Is this her way of pretending? Is this her way of protecting herself? Acting careless as her shield?

Enough thinking about it cause there is no way Seulgi could get the answer to those questions. Then her eyes went down to her hand which Miss Bae still holding to. Realize what she did, Irene retreat her hand back and cough awkwardly. Seulgi did the same thing by looking at the menu infront of her. It’s her turn to order now.

“Miss Bae! What an honor to have you here! I’m your biggest fan!” Said the food truck owner once he saw Irene standing beside Seulgi.

“Thank you, sir” said Irene politely.

“How about I give you discount for whatever food you order? Or I can give you free! Since this is a really rare event for us to get to see you personally and up close!” Said the owner.

“That won’t be necessary, sir” said Irene declining politely.

When Seulgi thought it was a normal thing for a fan to do this to their idol and would probably stop once the idol said no. She was wrong. The two people who badmouthing Irene earlier still doesn’t stop what they are doing.

“Sir! How can you do that? It’s not fair!” Said the girl.

“Yeah! Just because she’s your idol you can’t just give her the privilege!”

“It’s her very first time coming here and we came here almost every year! Not fair you treat her specially!”

Seulgi really want to punch those kid. Though Miss Bae didn’t react anything to them and still keep her face straight as always, Seulgi know those comment hurt her. But the young CEO remain quiet as she doesn’t want to make this a bigger problem.

. Seulgi hate this. How come Miss Bae is alright with this treatment? They don’t know her and it’s not appropriate for people to talk bad about her while they don’t even know her!

“Hey ” called Seulgi.

“W-what? ?!”

“Yeah! Who do you think you are to judge Miss Bae like that, huh? Do you guys even know her?”

“What the hell? Who are you anyway?”

“It doesn’t matter who I am! What you guys talk about, it’s unacceptable ! Do you guys even know Miss Bae enough to judge her like that?”

“No. But sh-“

“Well then that’s the prove! If you don’t know her then get the away! You don’t have the right to judge her like that! Leave her alone er” said Seulgi.

The two girls look very pissed off. They don’t even get their foods because they left feeling kind a embarrassed for what happened.

While Seulgi felt like she have no appetite to eat anymore. This place really suffocating her lungs and best if she leave right now. She turn to look at Miss Bae who are staring at her with unreadable face. But she didn’t care at all.

“Come on, Miss Bae. This place is no good for you” 

Like an instant move, Seulgi grabbed Miss Bae hand, hold it tightly and dragged the young CEO away from that place. From far away, there is someone watching them closely. Feeling kind a jealous. 

 

Irene didn’t know what to do. For the first time ever, her move was to stay quiet. While people badmouthing her, she decided its best to stay quiet. Is she hurting? Yes. Deeply. She even want to punch those people. But why she hold it? No. The more appropriate question to this is how the hell she can hold it? 

Usually Jennie would be by her side, holding her hand tightly before Irene could do anything. But this time it’s different. She was the one holding someone else hand. Preventing her from hurting those people. 

Irene would never thought the newbie will defend her. But she did. Exactly what Jennie would do. The only differences between the newbie and Jennie are Jennie is her best friend. So it was like a normal thing for Jennie to do. But the newbie? Wait. Her name. Kang Seulgi.

Yes. But Kang Seulgi. Her new secretary that barely even knew her and with the fact that she also happen to hate her, defend her back there. Why? Why would someone that barely knew her, defend her like that infront of everyone? If Jennie defend her it’s normal. She’s her best friend after all. But Seulgi...she barely even know Bae Irene.

This whole things felt very familiar for Irene. Someone came to her and defend her when all people judging and say awful things about her. When obviously she did nothing but be presence. There’s only one person who would do such thing to her back in the past. 

Right here, right now, being dragged away from the main venue with someone she barely knew. How could she let that happened? She doesn’t know. It’s weird how this girl, the newbie, Kang Seulgi make her feel more relax and calm. She should be gone right now but instead of doing so, she stay still.

Stopping at the front entrance, Seulgi felt her anger still remain there. It felt she really need to get out from the avenue because she can’t take what those people were saying about Miss Bae. How could they said that about Miss Bae when they barely knew her? It’s true how people easily judge other people just base on what they see. When obviously they don’t know the inside. 

Why can’t people just mind their own businesses? Looking at Miss Bae, the gitl seems to be very occupied with her own mind. She’s been very quiet since then and Seulgi feel the need to ask if everything is alright.

“Miss Bae? I-is everything alright?” Asked Seulgi.

“Why did you do it?” Asked Miss Bae.

It’s weird how Miss Bae asked her that when usually people would say thanks. But like other people said about her. Miss Bae is different. So how would Seulgi respond to this? 

“I was defending you?” said Seulgi confusely.

“It’s not your business! It wasn’t even your job!” 

This time Irene cannot hold her anger. All the things happened in the past start to cameback. It just make her feel very angry and furious at Seulgi. 

“I-I was-“

Miss Bae left without saying anything. Didn’t even bother to hear Seulgi’s explanation. Which leeaving the monolid girl very confuse.

“Ya! Seulgi!” Call Wendy.

 

Sitting here at the side of her bed, her mind been very load up with the event earlier. She shouldn’t have come to the charity event. That’s for sure. But why she came? Because of her curiosity with the word fun. Or maybe there another reason behind it? Maybe she was curious of what people will say about her if she really came. Maybe she was bother with the fact that the newbie join the charity event. Why? Because Jennie never did that. Then Irene could have said don’t come. Then why she let Seulgi do whatever she wants? Maybe it was her way on saying don’t come. And it seems the newbie didn’t get the message. It bothers her how naive the newbie is.

But really. She shouldn’t have come. How dumb she is to actually came. Because she regret every single decision she made.  What just happened earlier was exactly what happened years ago. The accident which made her in a relationship with that girl. 

From the corner of her eyes, there stood still a picture on the nightdesk beside her bed. A picture of her and her late girlfriend. The girl who used to defend her back in the past and was the only person who could make her happy. The girl who also give her the life she always wanted since the beginning. That girl make her feel at home everytime they are together. A feeling she never get despite having a glamorous and huge house for herself since she was a child.

She miss the girl so much. The memories of them smiling so happily back in the past flashing back in her mind. This picture of them together smiling to the camera was taken when they went on vacation. They went on camping trip that day and her girlfriend insisted that they need to take a picture that day. And so they took it. Didn’t know it will be their last vacation together.

Irene haven’t moved on. She left in such a tragic way and Irene was about to proposed to her but her plan was ruined. She blame herself for what happened. Wish she could go back in time and gave what her late girlfriend wanted. Something she couldn’t give to her that day and even now....she still can’t.

Tears running down through her cheek. Thought that she can take these pain and burried it down deeply in her heart, yet she can’t. She has been holding all the pain since long time ago. Previous event just bringing all the pain to the surface. After burried all the pain deep down in her heart, why it has to be her new secretary that bringing up the pain to the surface? She put alot of effort on burrying all the pain and that girl easily bring that pain up to the surface.

“Joohyun? You’re home? Ya! Why aren’t you answering your phone? Bae Joohyun!” 

Irene make sure to wipe her tears before she open the door to her house. She have to look strong and unbother with the whole situation. 

As soon as she open the door, she saw her best friend. Dressing in all black, just typical Jennie. She look like she just came from a meeting. Wearing her blazer and shirt beneath it. Looking so formal.

“Why aren’t you answering your phone? I saw the news. Did you really came?” Asked Jennie sounds very concern.

“The news never wrong when it’s about me, right?” Said Irene trying so hard to sounds okay.

Obviously, Jennie is her best friend. She can see when Irene is at her lowest state. Now she know, Irene is trying to hide everything from her when obviously it’s useless action for her.

“Joohyun. You know you don’t need to pretend while you’re with me” said Jennie.

How is it always become useless everytime Jennie around her? The wall she had built, how come Jennie can still see through it? Like she have the ability, the power to look through the wall despite how thick it is. She always hate Jennie for being able to see that and she hate how Jennie could make her so weak. She hate being weak.

“I-I’m not okay, Jen. I-I n-never was”

Feeling all the world suddenly crumble down, this is where Irene fall. It always broke Jennie’s heart everytime she see Irene try her best to cover up all the pain she’s feeling. Irene never deserve this. 

She broke down on her knees, crying her heart out. Jennie always knew Irene was never okay. Her heart is in pain and she let  the pain eating her alive. Irene never try to cure the pain. She’s scared. Scared that if she open her heart and cure her pain, she will forget the only person who make her see the world a better place. 

“I’m here, Joohyun. I’m here”