Seulrene

Home

For the first time ever, Irene never felt so light in her life. Usually she would woke up in the morning feeling so heavy on her shoulder. With all the heavy weight she has in her life...she would woke up feeling so damn tired but end up going to work like nothing happen.

But today she feel different. The moment she open her eyes, for the first time ever she cannot wait to witness the world today. A smile appear the moment she open her eyes and the sun light coming through her hotel room window. 

What an amazing view of New York. She barely spend her time to see the beautiful view of New York in the past. Perhaps the reason is because she's too busy with her work.

Always have her eyes staring at her iPad or her Macbook and also busy with meeting at night. So basically she didn't spend her night in New York to rest but mostly to work again and again.

Well, Irene is a crazy business woman. 

Now after years had pass, she get the chance to witness the beautiful morning view in New York. Wish Jisoo could witness this view together with her. But like everyone said. Her time is up and Irene need to move on. Jisoo is in the past and now she's expecting her future with someone else.

Don't worry. She would never forget Jisoo because she would always be the first person who change her life. Only that she doesn't get the chance to finish what she started.

Perhaps Irene need to finish it with someone else. After all, everyone has their own path. Some of them might not make it to their 60s, end up young at such young age....just like Jisoo. 

All she need to do is to appreciate and thankful for the life she still has now. It mean God gave her another chance to change her life. Oh man. How can Irene change so much in just a night?

Seems like this is the after effect of kissing Kang Seulgi. The thought about it make her giggle at herself. She can't believe she kissed her last night and although it was soft and gentle, Irene love it.

The way their lips landed on each other, the soft texture of Seulgi's lips make her want to kiss her more and more. See how Seulgi really give big impact on her. Just how crazy it is right?

Getting up from her bed, she took a deep breathe and get herself ready for a very special day. 

 

When Irene having the most convenient sleep after awhile and once she woke up she felt like she reborn again, it goes the other way around with the person who sleep next to her room.

The monolid girl can't go to sleep properly last night. Oh. Don't get wrong. It's not because she was uncomfortable with the whole situation but it just this whole thing is too overwhelming for her.

How can it not when basically Mis-sorry when basically Joohyun came to her room. Rang the door to her room multiple times being so impatient then suddenly she felt pair of lips crashed with hers.

Obviously Kang Seulgi was too excited last night that despite she had been turning left and right, trying to get herself to sleep, she just can't. The memories of seeing Joohyun kissed her last night and just the way the young CEO told her stories about her life...it was very overwhelming for her.

She know, Mis- uhmm Joohyun was trying to told her that now she willing to try and that she no longer need to wait for her. Because Joohyun is here. Wanting to try to open herself and that's mean they will work it out together slowly.

After all, Joohyun confessed to her too last night. It just make everything clear that Miss B- Joohyun also have feeling for her. Just thinking about it make her feel so happy. 

But since she can't go to sleep last night, she only spent three hours of sleep before her alarm suddenly wake her up in the middle of her sleep. Seulgi was hoping it was her dream but sadly the annoying sound of her alarm really woke her up.

Now sitting on the side of her bed, trying to get her missing soul. God she still kind a tired due to jetlag but she know she really need to get up right now if she doesn't want to be late. 

Come on, Seulgi! Get your up! You don't want to be late for today event! Why? 

Well, first it's because today is Jennie-sshi wedding day.

Two, are you sure you don't want to go together with your beloved Miss Bae? Ups...Joohyun. 

Right. Last night Joohyun didn't mention anything about them going together to the wedding location. Will they go together? Okay...this is confusing but perhaps she need to get ready first if she doesn't want to hear Joohyun knocking on her door first.

As soon as she washed up, picking the clothes she should wear for today, suddenly her phone rang. Indicating there is a notification on her phone. She quickly get out from the bedroom, searching for her phone.

Once she open her phone, a smile suddenly appear on her face. The obivous question always answer by obvious answer.

We go together to the wedding place. How is that sound to you?- Miss Bae

Sounds good to me. I'll be ready in five minutes- Kang Seulgi

Seulgi hasn't change Joohyun name on her phone since she's too lazy to change it. Maybe later. After all, they start as a CEO and a secretary. Funny how they manage to get in this situation.

Seems like romance between employee and boss is real. 

Alright. Come to my room after that- Miss Bae

Ah . Can't Joohyun said it in a proper sentence? It really sounds like Joohyun is seducing her right now without her intention to. Seulgi know Joohyun probably didn't realize what she was saying.

This whole thing really make her crazy and even when her hotel room is very cold because she turned the AC to the lowest temperature, she can feel her cheek are burning right now.

Yet again...the effect of dealing with Miss Bae....sorry....Bae Joohyun. 

"Relax, Kang Seulgi. Relax" said Seulgi to herself. 

It really need a lot of time for Seulgi to control herself. More like controlling her raging hormones. Typical Kang Seulgi. She's new with all of this thing. Never been in a relationship before.

So basically she's a lonely person since she was born.

Anyway, she really finished getting ready in five minute after she told Joohyun. She left her room with her things and she only need five steps to Joohyun room then she rang the bell.

Why is her heart beating so fast right now? This...doesn't make sense. Oh god Kang Seulgi deal with it! You're ing inlove with Joohyun and your heart is beating so fast right now because you are damn nervous.

Nervous of the person standing behind this door. What is she look like? Why does it felt like they are on their way to their own wedding when obviously they came here to attend someone else wedding?

So why does it feel like they are the one who are getting married? Funny how love can make you feel. But Seulgi like this kind of feeling. 

When the door being open, Seulgi cannot help to get so surprise with the view infront of her. She gasp and need to get her hand to close because she is damn shock with what she see right now. 

Seulgi always knew Joohyun has eternal beauty that no one able to compete with her. In the past she saw how beautiful Joohyun is when they were going to the party held by Joohyun's uncle.

That day she so beautiful but today she is more than beautiful. Seulgi really need time to process what she saw right now because she doesn't want all of this to be a dream or this is some kind of magic trick.

But her thought vanish the moment Joohyun smile at her with those lovely and gentle smile. She knew at that moment this is ing real. Bae Joohyun....or Miss Bae would never smile at her like that in the past.

Since everything has changed this is ing real. 

Joohyun is wearing a beautiful baby pink dress with Diamiani necklace on her neck and few rings on her finger. Her hair being curled that make it look like natural curled. The dress cover her thighs which is great because Seulgi doesn't want someone bothering Joohyun.

She also wearing a high heel which make her slightly taller than before but Seulgi still much taller than her. Overall, Joohyun look glowing and down to earth. 

Even when people recognize her as the most richest business woman, Joohyun doesn't want to show off her wealth. Looking at her right now, even with those jewelry on her hands and on her neck, it's common for people like her to wear.

But the way she dressed up herself...she look so simple yet elegant at the same time. She look like she's wearing a cheap dress when obviously Seulgi knew this dress would probably more expensive than her shoes.

While herself dressing all white starting from her white shirt as her garment and a white long pants with belt around her waist and a comfortable converse shoes.

Today she decided to tied her hair in bun style and emphasize more on her cute baby bangs which she rolled it and blow it awhile ago. 

For Irene, Seulgi look amazing like always. She so beautiful with the way she present herself. Looking all so confident. More importantly her gentle smile make her even more glowing. 

"Good morning, Mis-Joohyun" said Seulgi still not used calling her ex boss with her name. Irene chuckle. Guess she really need time to finally adjust with the new name.

"Good morning, Seulgi" said Irene. 

Grinning like an idiot, Seulgi can picture herself walking together with Joohyun beside her. Joy would probably gone crazy once she tell Joy later on the phone.

Oh, Joy unfortunately cannot come to New York because at the same time she's in Paris. She need to handle business partner there because there is some kind of problem.

She said Irene told her she can let someone do that but Joy insisted to do it by herself. After all, she just the same as Irene. Work maniac, she should say. 

"Let's go?" asked Seulgi and Irene nodded.

As soon as she closed her hotel room, Irene imidietly link her arm around Seulgi's arm and walk together. Seulgi was surprise though but cannot help herself to not smile at this little action Joohyun made.

First, she's not really fond of skin ship but for Joohyun...she doesn't care. More like she want more and more. She will do anything for Joohyun.

Joohyun told her that they will go to the venue by her car and that she will be the one to drive it since Seulgi has no international driving license. So this opportunity, Seulgi try to stare at Joohyun through the whole drive.

She look more beautiful with the sun light shining behind her. Joohyun look like an Angel. Even when she's driving she look cool and pretty at the same time. Hot to be specific.

The CEO notice how Seulgi keep on staring at her since they took of from the hotel. She could only chuckle at herself before bravely she took Seulgi's hand and intertwine their hand together.

Putting their hand on her lap while she's holding the wheel with one hand. She always does this with Jisoo back in the days and that kind of bringing back the memories.

But here in New York...she get to start everything from the beginning with someone else. Someone new. That person is Seulgi. Sometimes she would glance at Seulgi only to see her smiling at her.

She can't believe how everything has turn upside down right now. In the past, she was struggling to express herself and sometime people misunderstood her behavior.

Now...she's completely a diffrent person. Honestly it doesn't shock her that much. The feeling is still very familiar because Jisoo also gave the same impact Seulgi do right now.

The different is that Seulgi is Seulgi and everything about Seulgi always make her curious. Starting from what's in her mind, how is she feeling, and just her story which she hasn't got the chance to hear it from Seulgi.

Perhaps later. For now, she want to cherish the moment together with Seulgi. Because she took their time together in the past and right now she would like pay for what she did in the past. 

When they finally arrive at the venue, many guest already arrived. Irene knew some of them. Some of them are Jennie's high school friends and college friends. Jennie is more socialable than her so she has a lot of friends.

Meanwhile, the young woman beside her couldn't hide how she feel herself so small right now. First she doesn't know anyone in here beside Jennie-sshi and Joohyun. 

Well, she might not know all of the people here but they do know her. After all, she's Kang Seulgi. The famous artist of South Korea. The next Kim Sejeong.

Irene seem to notice the look on Seulgi's face and she chuckle. Even when she is famous she still lack of confident in the crowds. Cute.

"You're famous now yet you're still scared with crowds?" 

"I learned from you. Not everyone among the crowds you can trust" said Seulgi which make Irene smirk.

"It's alright. The guests here are either Jennie's friends, family or Lisa's friends and family. So don't worry. They would probably one of your fans or they don't know anything about you" said Irene saying the obvious truth.

Seulgi could always rely on the truth from Joohyun since the beginning. Both of them smile at each other before they get out from the car after Irene managed to park her car in the parking lot.

Jennie and Lisa decided to have outdoor venue. They decorated the place beautiful with ructic theme filling the whole venue. It fit perfectly with the outdoor venue.

Irene never thought Jennie and Lisa are capable to come up with this ideas. Maybe they find inspiration online, youtube, or something. For sure, they don't decorated the place with their own ideas.

Coming out from the car, the attention still remain to the wedding venue since they literally decorated the place amazingly and really attract people attention. Well, what do you expect?

Lalisa Manoban love attention and Jennie was influenced by her. Making her love every attention she gets. 

Before going to the wedding venue, Seulgi came closer towards her and the look on her face indicate how nervous she is right now. Despite all the fame she has right now even back when she was her secretary, Seulgi always been afraid of crowds.

Irene could see how tense her shoulder everytime they went for a meeting. Even with that fact, Seulgi still managed to work really well with her job. 

Perhaps this is what Taeyeon said to her about trying something new. In one of their sessions, Taeyeon told her about trying something new. Her routines remain the same and monotone. 

Everyday, she would the same thing and it's like repition. Taeyeon told her to do something new. Maybe not just her daily activities but also other things. Like what she will do next.

When Seulgi said she never good with public speaking and standing among the crowds never really her expertise but she managed to learnt how to deal with it from Joohyun, still. 

The amount of anxiety keeps on eating her at this moment. She always deal with her anxiety all by herself. Never once to let anybody know about it but she said it for public jokes only.

But it doesn't apply for Irene. The moment where Seulgi thought about going back to the hotel is gone once she felt hand being circle around her arm. Linking their arm and she can feel a soft physical contact on her shoulder. 

She look to her side only to meet with those beautiful, glowing doe eyes staring at her lovingly. The kind of stare she rarely see back in the past. When she said Joohyun have that effect on her, this is what she mean by it.

The crowded place suddenly felt smaller and her gaze would only focus on the young woman standing beside her. Bae Irene or now she call her as Bae Joohyun.

The most beautiful young woman she ever seen in this whole world. Smiling at her right now making her feet jelly and weak with her beautiful smile. 

It's true when Seulgi need time to adjust with this whole thing because even when it's a small gesture from Joohyun, it still feel awkward yet warm at the same time.

Honestly she need to take deep breathe because she realized she was holding the air coming to her lung. Typical for someone like Seulgi who haven't gone into real relationship before. 

"Relax. I'm here. Let me guide you through it this time" said Irene.  

That sound so sincere and soft. Perhaps Bae Irene really try her best to change and willing to try new things together with Kang Seulgi.

Because if she's not, she wouldn't do this little action to Seulgi. Something that she would probably didn't know it really give electric sensation through Seulgi's spine. The effect having Bae Irene by her side. 

Seulgi smile as she find herself starting to breathe normally and her body start to lose their tense and finally could relax. This action from Joohyun is telling her she is not alone and that there is nothing to be worry about because Bae Joohyun her ex boss, her crush, is standing right beside her.

Accompany her through this crowds. Believe me, even the Presidents around the world have anxiety with public speaking and so do we as normal citizen. So, having this kind of anxiety really is normal and you don't need to be embarasse or hide yourself.

It takes a lot of time to adjust with the anxiety and to finally find the perfect way to deal with the anxiety. Perhaps for Seulgi right now, her medication is Bae Irene herself. 

After all the dramatic staring contest, they walk together entering the wedding venue and that's when the attention drift away from the wedding venue to the new couple. Starting from,

"Isn't that Bae Irene?"

"Ya! That's Bae Irene!"

"Woahh, she look so beautiful!"

"I'm jealous of her"

"Wait. Who is the person next to her?"

"YA! That's Kang Seulgi!"

"They're linking arms! Are they together?"

"Seriously? Why pretty people always end up together?"

". They look so good together!"

Kang Seulgi never thought Bae Irene would receive such compliment from people. After she quit her job, she never heard anything about Joohyun from people because she's too focus with her job.

So she still have the thought that people outside the business environment still talk bad about Joohyun. But she was wrong. Maybe the world also change along with her too. That's good to know.

Once they sitted on their chair which were arranged by Jennie and Lisa themselve, it's not surprising to see Irene's name next to Seulgi's. Obviously, Jennie really want them to meet and reunite.

Irene roll her eyes with the fact and will make sure she thanks Jennie later. After all, she help her in this case too.

"So this is how it feel to be the famous Bae Irene" said Seulgi which made Irene look at her, raising her eyebrow.

Seulgi let out a smile and grin.

"People usually talk bad about you. This is new to me" said Seulgi and Irene chuckle.

"You heard good things about me when you worked for me!" said Irene defending herself and that's true though. So when Seulgi said this is new to her it was just a joke.

"Anyway, I probably need to get use with people staring at us. They look very curious" said Seulgi and Irene took her time to look around them only to find people are staring at her.

She knew instantly what will Jennie say to her when they see each other later. 

"Get use to it, Seulgi. You also get the attention" 

"I probably need you to guid me Miss Bae" said Seulgi kind a teasing her and Irene glare at her for calling her formally but Seulgi just grin like a child which made Irene roll her eyes at the end. Giving up because Seulgi is too cute. 

 

"Jennie!" 

"Joohyun!" 

Like actual best friends, Irene ran towards Jennie and hug her so tight. She so proud to see her best friend finally tied the knot with her lover. Glad that after waiting so long for Lisa to finally propose her, now they are a married couple!

"Congratulation you both. I shed tears during your wedding vows. It was very touching" said Irene. 

"Save your tears, Joohyun. I have seen your tears many time before. Oh Seulgi! You made it!" said Jennie as she finally realize Seulgi standing behind Irene.

Seulgi smile as she hug Jennie.

"Hi, Jennie-sshi. Thank you for inviting me" 

"Well, thank you for coming! You're a busy woman now. I won't be surprise if you can't make it" said Jennie. 

"Oh, Lisa. This is Seulgi. Joohyun's ex secretary and also she work as an artist now" said Jennie as she introduce Seulgi to Lisa her wife.

Lisa gladly shake hand with Seulgi with her charming smile as they introduce themselve to each other. This is Seulgi's first time meeting Lisa. She heard about Lisa couple of times before but never seen her face before.

Honestly, Seulgi should say Jennie-sshi has a good taste. 

"Ah! So you're the famous Kang Seulgi! What a pleasure to meet you. I'm Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa" said Lisa.

"So I'm the famous Kang Seulgi...I didn't know" said Seulgi throwing jokes which make Jennie, Lisa, and Irene laugh.

But for Irene, she found different side of Kang Seulgi. This is new for her. In the past, Seulgi would look awkward around new people but now she seems very comfortable. Perhaps because she's here with Seulgi?

Irene doesn't know but for sure, she like the new Kang Seulgi. 

Well, it's true. Seulgi never been good with new people or crowds. She wouldn't know what to say and at the end would only throw jokes in order to relax herself. 

Since she has Joohyun by her side now she felt more relax. That's why she can threw jokes like that infront of them. Seulgi can see the way Joohyun looked at her.

A bit surprise but amaze at the same time. Seulgi smile at her.

"She's a funny person! I like her!" said Lisa so excited while Jennie just chuckle seeing her childish wife. 

To tell you the truth, Irene had a thought that Jennie and Lisa won't work together. Let's say both of them are like water and fire. Very different personality yet somehow they manage to work out.

Jennie is more calm, elegant, and sometimes she can annoying but overall Jennie is that kind of elegant girl who is very popular during High School. Where people would always look at her for her beauty and there is always something attractive about her.

Meanwhile, Lisa literally the opposite of Jennie! She's very childish, annoying, have high sense of freedom. After all, Lisa is working as a dancer and she work with many teams around the world.

So, Lisa personality are more free, easy going, very friendly, and very open minded. Jennie has her elegant feeling which make people think she's hard to approach and sort of things. When actually, Jennie is really easy to approach. The power of Channel, perhaps?

"Anyway, I heard some people stole the attention from us today!" said Jennie to Lisa and Lisa widen her eyes acting like she's ready to kill whoever those people are.

"Who are those people?! Let me kick them out right now!" said Lisa jokingly.

Here we go, thought Irene kind a annoyed because she doesn't really want to talk about this in Jennie and Lisa's wedding. Maybe later after the party is over? Or when they got back to Korea? For sure, Irene doesn't want to talk about it here.

"I heard their name are Seulgi and Irene" said Jennie obviously trying to tease Seugli and Irene.

Meanwhile, Irene and Seulgi could only look at each other not wanting to say anything because it was true though. They attract the attention for awhile but that's it!

Jennie smirk as she saw the two girls looking at each other. Her plan is working after all. She would ask Joohyun to pay for a dinner later. When Jennie about to tease them again, one of her wedding organizer came to her and whisper something.

Sadly, it's time for her and Lisa to go. They prepare special event for the guests and also it would probably the first time some of her friends see her dancing. Yes. They are going to dance and Lisa help on the choregraphy.

Always fascinating to have partner who is able to make couple choreography right? Souns so romantic.

"Two lovebirds, I hope you enjoy the party. Me and Lisa need to prepare something so please excuse us. *whispering You and I need to talk" said Jennie to Seulgi and Irene but at the end she whispered to Irene. 

What can Irene do? Jennie help her to with this and she deserve to know how it goes. Not details but just....well you know what I mean. 

After the married couple left, Seulgi and Irene looked at each other awkwardly not really expecting Jennie and Lisa would tease them like that. Irene had expect it but it's kind a awkward with Seulgi by her side.

They exchange gaze couple of times before Seulgi decided to break the silence. Something doesn't really change right?

"Uhmm...how about we eat?" said Seulgi suggesting.

"Good idea"