Chaotic life of Two Person

Home

Before the party end, she decided not to wait for it since she doesn't know anybody in here obviously. But she made sure to congratulated her uncle for his birthday.

Earlier event was very absurd and so sudden. True it's her first time after five years of living in Canada seeing her sister. Yes. She admit that they don't have a good relationship with Irene. 

After her decision of pursuing her career as a doctor instead of business. She remembered how mad Irene was back then and since then they barely share any talks. Irene make walls and barrier to prevent her coming to her life again.

Did she regret it? Yes. Of course. But like she said before. Being a doctor is not what she want. Irene was not the only victim in this family. To keep it short, their parent, no. Their father asked her to.

Why? Irene doesn't know about any of this since their parent want to keep it a secret from her and just let her focus with her job as the CEO. So, their mother almost diagnozed with parkinson. Since she gave a slight indicator of it by having tremor.

But good thing it was a false diagnozed. Though it was false, their parent want to make sure they have at least someone they could trust to keep them both healthy. Since Irene has been inherited with their family business, Wendy was their last hope.

So, they did what they had to do to make Wendy decide to be a doctor instead of following her sister. She know Irene would get mad at her but for the sake of their parent, she willing to do it.

Just like how Irene did. Basically, their parent are the one who ruined both of their life. Throughout her life as a doctor, she admit. It's hard and she never like it to see patients she handle died on the opearting room.

Not because she's not skill enough but there is nothing she could anymore since it will only bring useless result or it really is the time for the patients to die. Her peers know her. They know Wendy will do anything to save her patients. But sometimes how much effort she done, it's not enough.

If you ask she hate her life, yes. Just like her sister is. She hate her mother? Yes. But after they spending time together, she finally forgive her mother. She's not that hard headed as Irene to be honest. Well it literally took her almost four years for her to finally forgive her mother.

Coming to South Korea was her idea. Her idea to reconsile her broken family. She already predict how hard it will be and if Irene can't forgive their mother than...she doesn't know what else she can do.

Maybe if Jisoo still alive, she would help her with this mission because she's the only person who make sure that Irene behave with her family. Make sure to keep in touch with them despite how hard it was for her.

Today's event clearly told her how much Jisoo still contribute alot in Irene's life. Seems like she could never forget the girl. 

Instead of going back home, she thought its best if she grab a drink at the nearest night club. She need alcohol in her system.

 

To be honest, despite how much Seulgi really adore and respect time to sleep, she just can't. The night went just like that with her mind seems so busy with the thought about Miss Bae.

Last night, Seulgi saw Miss Bae weakness. Not that she's happy and wanting to celebrate it. No. Somehow she felt sad and wanting to know more about Miss Bae.

She have this feeling of wanting to protect her. Even when they basically aren't that close. But Seulgi doesn't know why she have that feeling.

The sincerity of Miss Bae feeling...something she never saw before. It's very rare and Jennie-sshi had told her about this. That one day she would probably see the real Bae Irene.

It didn't take her too long for her to finally see it. Weird since Joy said to her Miss Bae need at least six month for her to finally remember Joy's name. Even when obviously she was the person who recruited her. 

But anyways, she can't sleep last night. Literally thinking what is Miss Bae doing. Is she alright. Will she be okay? Is she need company? What will be her answer?

Is she going to trust her finally? The thought about it somehow really exciting for Seulgi. She doesn't know why but for sure, she really can't wait to hear Miss Bae answer.

"Seulgi are you awake?"

"Yeah. Come in" 

Soon Joy came in and Seulgi look at her weirdly because she seems like she's going out somewhere. She doesn't remember Joy said anything about going out today.

"Aren't you getting ready?"

"What? Where are we going?"

"Damn, Seul. Is Miss Bae really keeping your mind busy?" Seulgi roll her eyes.

"Where are we going, really?"

"Well, Yeri suggested that we have some a day vacation!" 

"I-"

"Oh you, Seul. Don't make any excuses you need to prepare for Miss Bae schedule blablabla. I'm sick of it. Come on. Have fun for a day. It's very unlike you to be so damn serious about your job"

Again, Seulgi roll her eyes. Well, people change. After all she need to do good job to earn money so that she can pay her debt. Correction! Her mother's debt!

She think again if it possible to left work for awhile. What Joy said was true though. She barely rest since she work with Miss Bae. Maybe it's good for her to have some little fun.

That's not a bad idea, right?

"Let's go, Seulgi unnie! I will be driving today!" said Yeri cheerfully right behind Joy.

Seulgi chuckle. These two really look like children. Of course Seulgi can't resist. 

"Alright. Just give me fifteen minute to prepare"

 

"So where exactly you guys taking me?"

"Maybe Busan? No, no. Myeongdong! We should do shopping, Seul!" said Joy sound so excited.

"Right. I can eat lot of street foods there. So perfect!" Yeri added. 

It's only been a month but Seulgi actually realize she barely go out for shopping. Doesn't even have time to online shopping to. Damn. Working with Miss Bae really take all her time.

Looking through her phone, Seulgi try to find something interesting. Maybe new stores or perhaps new art exhibition. They can go since basically they all love art.

But what could be more interesting than going to escape room game? These two would probably love it! It's a coincidence because the escape room apparently is in Myeongdong.

"How about escape room? Then we can go shopping?" Seulgi suggest.

"ESCAPE ROOM?" said both of them in unison.

"LET'S GO!"

 

When Bae Joohyun thought she be able to go to sleep last night and enjoy the feeling of comfort after spending time with her secretary a.k.a Kang Seulgi, she was wrong.

Going to back to her big house as always doing her mutual night routines. Washing up and get ready to go to sleep when suddenly she heard someone yelling infront of her door.

Who the hell would do that? She hesitated whether she should check or not but for the sake of her safety, she should. Going down her stairs, the banging on her doors and her names being heard, she wonder who the hell would disturb her.

Like...it's the first time someone ever came to her house yelling her names and sounding like a crazy person. 

When she said like a crazy person well Bae Joohyun always right. 

The moment she open her door, a drunk short blonde hair girl barely could stand straight infront of her. 

What the hell is she doing? Thought Joohyun.

"What are you doing?! People are trying to sleep!"

But Wendy just smile and grinning. 

"Finally! I've been...knocking for hours!"

"No. For five minutes. And what the hell Wendy? What were you thinking? Get home!" said Joohyun and is ready to close the door when Wendy hold it and push it. Making Joohyun almost fall backwards.

"YA!" Irene scream. 

How can this girl make her scream and yelling in one day?

"Unnie~~~ don't be so mean! I-I have nowhere to go!" said Wendy.

It's a lie basically. She always stay at their mother's house. 

"Please...let me in?" Wendy beg.

Part of her doesn't want to but seems like she always been a nice person since she was born. Seeing Wendy could barely walk straight and eyes barely focus, there is no way she can go home at this state. 

Irene curse herself for doing this. Something she thought she wouldn't able to do it after Jisoo left. She sigh and help Wendy walk inside her house.

Of course she's struggling because Wendy can't even walk straight. She stumble her way but still manage to get to the living room. Dropping Wendy's body on the sofa hard. And the groan with the sudden landing. 

She never thought her sister is quiet heavy and for god sake. She's a doctor. Isn't a doctor suppose to be awake and fully sober all the time? Even with her title as a neurosurgeon doctor, Wendy seems to not put much care about alcohol going in her neuro systems.

Just...like...how much this girl drink?! She smell alcohol!

"How much did you drink, really? Aren't you a neurosergeon?! Aren't you suppose to be sober all the time?" 

It's true. When she said she hate Wendy. She hate her family. It's true but somehow...ever since Wendy was born and they grow up together, they both are pretty close. By close like...really close.

The ideal relationship of biologycal sisters. Sometimes they would argue, fight, but then they will be good the next day. They would play together when Wendy came over to her place.

But that's all gone the moment Wendy told her she want to be a doctor. The fantasy of running the family business together is ruin the moment Wendy decided she want to study medical.

Despite how much she hate her, she doesn't know why her kind side make her decide to help her sister. Maybe because Jisoo always remind her to be kind to her family despite how many time they hurt her. Show respect.

"Doctors also allow to drink, unnie. But I'm not drunk! Really! I'm okay!" Irene scoff.

"You calling me unnie proof you're not okay" said Irene.

"Ughh...why talk about doctor, huh? I never want to be a doctor!" said Wendy almost yelling. Sounds like she letting out her frustration. 

Joohyun can't believe even when she's drunk she still can put an act. Lies and lies. She was about to leave the girl when suddenly Wendy say,

"You know, mother was diagnozed with parkinson" said Wendy all of a sudden.

"What?" 

"Only that it was a false diagnozed. She was having small tremor and tremor is also a sign of parkinson" said Wendy while lying down on the sofa. Seems doesn't realize what she's saying.

"What?"

"And then father told me I should pursue medical study. So that they don't have to get through the hardship. Oh well! Here I am! Stuck as a drun-oh sober doctor!"

Their mother was diagnozed with parkinson? It was a false diagnozed? What? What happened? What's going on? 

"Then you...you create the distance. The wall that...even with maximum effort, I still couldn't reach the other side. Unnie...how come...our relationship became like this?"

"Ya Wendy"

"I'm sorry. Would it be enough, unnie?" 

Last night she can't go to sleep. Not when Wendy told her things she doesn't know. Maybe she was drunk talking but the fact about misdiagnozed and their parent asked her to pursue medical study instead of business.

What's happening? How come she doesnt' know any of this? How come...how come they control their life? Isn't controlling Joohyun's life is enough for them?

The jealousy of her towards Wendy knowing she be able to pursue her dream as a doctor which she just knew when Wendy was 16 years old and she was 18 years old, it was all because of their parent.

She's jealous of Wendy only to know that Wendy is just like her. But she still need to confirm this information. 

So here she is. Sitting across Wendy who still sleeping on the sofa infront of her. Waiting for the girl to finally wake up and she will bombard her with lot of questions about their family.

Their chaotic family problems.

Suddenly Wendy groan because of the pain in her head. She open her eyes only to be surprise to see her sister sitting across her. Looking at her intensely.

Weird. How the hell she get in here? Did Joohyun pick her up? No way. Then how the hell she get in here? This is real right? Joohyun, her sister is in their mother's house? 

"W-what are you doing in here?" asked Wendy with her dry voice. Joohyun can't help but to rise her eyebrow.

"I should be asking that question" said Joohyun which make Wendy look at her weirdly.

"You're in my house, Wendy. You came last night. Drunk"

Oh . Did I? thought Wendy.

Just how much this girl drink until she bare remember what happened last night? thought Joohyun.

"I-I'm sorry, Joohyun. I should ac-"

"Drink that and we need to talk" 

Wendy stare at her sister as she trying to believe this is real because there is no way her sister would want to talk. Especially with that serious tone she always have since they were kids.

"What about mother was diagnozed with parkinson? Care to explain?"

Wendy completely forget her drinking habit. She tend to be so talkactive and she would blurt things she shouldn't.

Last night was an accident. An accident she couldn't pretend it didn't happen because well her sister would get mad at her and her sister always right. She knows that.

So there is no way she be able to get out from this mess. The only way out is to talk with her sister.

. Just how much did I say last night? thought Wendy.

 

"Thanks to me we managed to finish those task!"

"Oh don't take all the credit Kim Yerim! I also help you solved those annoying codes!" said Sooyoung.

"I help too guys..." said Seulgi interrupting the two arguing.

"Oh gosh! I technically finished it all! Come on! Give me all the credits!" said Yeri proudly. 

"Don't get full of yourself, now Kim Yerim. You still have long way to go" said Sooyoung.

"Wait. What's that suppose to mean?"

When was the last time they went out together like this? Seulgi barely remember. Perhaps last year? Not that Seulgi remember. Well she was too busy with her work.

Trying to get as much money she could get to cover the debt she still have. It's been one month since she working with Miss Bae. The salaries are enough to pay her debt and she need at least two more month to cover it all.

Then she can finally be free from all of it. Wouldn't it be fun once everything is over? Yeah. No more debt. She can actually focus on her life. Pursuing her dream. But...her dream. What's her dream?

After they played the escape room together, they decided to eat lunch at this famous restaurant. They serve delicious fried chicken. 

"Oh, excuse me. My mom call" said Yeri excuse herself. 

Once Yeri excuse herself it's just Seulgi and Joy. This is Joy's chance to ask this question. 

"Seulgi" 

"Oh?"

"Do you like Miss Bae?"

Thank god Seulgi wasn't drinking anything at the time because she will absolutely make Joy completely wet with water she's drinking. Good thing she didn't because this is so sudden.

"Suddenly?!" asked Seulgi quiet surprise.

"Well, am I not allow to asked that? I mean that's normal right?"

"I don't know. You ask me" Joy scoff.

Instead of answering Seulgi try to avoid it by ignoring Joy. Obviously Joy realize that and she knock the table twice softly and raise her eyebrow.

"Don't avoid it, Seul" 

She doesn't know why Joy wanted to know about it. Well to answer her question...she can't really decide. Is Miss Bae interesting? Yes. Is Miss Bae pretty? Damn pretty. Is Miss Bae worth to be love? Yes. Does Miss Bae want that? Seulgi doesn't know.

Joy seems to notice the confusion on Seulgi's face. To be honest will she accept the fact that Seulgi like Miss Bae? Not really. Well is she disagree? Not at all. So what's the problem?

As the director and has been working with Miss Bae quiet long, she know her. Not that much but she know about her family and her girlfriend. She just worry if Seulgi will get hurt just like how Miss Bae late girlfriend was.

More importantly, with the fact that they both came from different background and with Miss Bae family history which not many people know about it, Joy quiet concern if one day Seulgi fall for Miss Bae.

It would be very complicated. 

"Look. I'm your best friend, alright? You can share anything to me. Including Miss Bae"

"Yeah. I know"

"But Seulgi. I need to warn you. I'm not trying to say that it will be impossible for you to fall for Miss Bae. I'm being realistic, okay? And I don't want you to get hurt"

"Okay~~?"

Joy have to say what she need to say.

"You and her came from different world. At the end you both will live different path. Think again about your feeling before you actually fall, Seul" 

Different world.

Different world.

Different world.

Those two words are the only thing she think about. Yeah. She never thought about it before. No. She basically forget about that for sure. 

Both of them came from different world but...can't they be together? Because of that fact? For Seulgi...anything is possible after she work with Miss Bae.

She was quiet insecure before but working with Miss Bae quiet open her mind to several new things. That she realize how money can't buy you happiness all the time.

And that even the most famous person and the richest person in the world doesn't mean they don't have any problems. Miss Bae is the living proof. So why does love....can be impossible?

Considering she's her secretary and Miss Bae is her boss...no no. It doesn't make sense at all. Or perhaps Seulgi was too naive because she actually believe in fairytales.

She also believe that when playing hide and seek best to close your eyes so no one able to find you. 

So the question are,

Does Seulgi already fall for Miss Bae?

Does Seulgi like Miss Bae? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Perhaps before Joy asked her that question, Seulgi already fall for Miss Bae and yes. Yes. She like her own boss.

.

.

.

Oh no. I'm so doom. Thought Seulgi.