Looks like we made it

Where to now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 78. THE VERY FIRST NIGHT (TAYLOR'S VERSION) (FROM THE VAULT) by Taylor Swift | ♩

 

Rara took out a piece of paper and a pen from her pocket, and Baekhyun noticed this, so he instinctively lifted one palm holding a light orb close to her hand, serving as a flashlight.

He initially thought Rara was gonna draw but she started writing. 

She wrote: Shapeshift now. 

 

Baekhyun looked at her with confusion. “What?” He whispered. 

I can’t talk to him because they’re listening, and they’ll wonder why I asked for him to shapeshift. Rara thought. They’re gonna think I have some role-playing kink or whatever. 

Rara underlined the two words she wrote and encircled the ‘now’ repeatedly. 

 

“But why?” 

Rara shoved the pen and paper back in her pocket and quickly took a fistful of Baekhyun’s shirt and pulled him closer. She mouthed, ‘I said now.’ 

 

Seeing that Rara was not taking no for an answer, he hesitantly transformed into his wolf form, causing the cabinet to fall apart, with Rara falling on his chest. One wooden plank was about to fall vertically towards Baekhyun but Rara raised one hand and incinerated it immediately. 

I got you. 

I got you, Baekhyun.

I’m all yours. 

 

She communicated telepathically. There’s no way Baekhyun can miss this, she thought to herself. 

Baekhyun’s beady werewolf eyes widened at her message, confirming that the Baekhyun she was looking for was in this universe—well, nightmare of a universe. She said the taglines of both Baekhyun and his alter ego; since the alter ego was reunited the moment they stepped inside the mirrorverse, Baekhyun should also be able to recognize those words, as the memories of his Miroir will merge into his. Mates of the werewolves’ can communicate with them telepathically when they’re in werewolf form. I said his words, as well as the Other Baekhyun’s.

Some of the remaining parts of the cabinet came crashing down, and before they fell on Rara, he kicked each one of the debris that could’ve made her a casualty. 

 

(Our original Baekhyun’s POV will be in purple.) 

 

You got me, Rara.

Oh, God. You got me. 

You’re...you’re all mine. 

 

Finally. Rara thought to herself. This is my Baekhyun, fully intact yin and yang, just in a different body. 

 

Everyone was pretty shaken up by what just happened; Shinae rushed to her best friend and helped her up, brushing off the dirt and dust on her shirt. 

“What the hell happened with you two?” She asked frantically.

“Baekhyun hyung said he got a little antsy, being that close to Rara. He got anxious as to what Seunghyun might think of it.” Sehun said. Baekhyun must’ve talked to him telepathically. “He also says he’s gonna get a new set of clothes and come back if we were to continue.” With that, werewolf Baekhyun walked out of the main cottage. 

“Yeah, I should do that, too.” Rara said sheepishly. “And um, I’m…I’m gonna go talk to Baekhyun.” How should I go about this? “We’re gonna have to...um, split the bill on this cabinet. Seems like it was vintage, and well, pricey. Don’t want Junmyeon worrying about it.” And with that, Rara also exited the main cottage. 

 

“Baekhyun! Wait, I—!” Rara called out, catching up to werewolf Baekhyun.

 

Meet me at the wooden railings overlooking the beach later. 

Then he ran off to their cottage. 

 

As soon as she arrived in their own cottage, Rara hastily peeled off her dirty clothes and wore fresh and clean pajamas. She slipped into her sandals and started walking to the beach. 

She caught sight of Baekhyun in a long-sleeved sweater and shorts, leaning against the wooden railings; she picked up the pace, and slowed down when she was beside him. 

 

He looked at her intently, as if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter