Another Familiar Film

Where to now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 57. R U MINE? by Arctic Monkeys | ♩

 

“Hey, Haoran, is there any way I can find out that my Baekhyun is inside the version of the Baekhyun in the world I’m in? Or is there any way he can figure out it’s me?”

“Hmm...once the Miroir merges back to him, he’ll gain access to his Miroir’s memories, then he’ll be aware that you’re also inside the mirror, looking for him. I guess it’s going to be trial and error. Try hinting him things that only the two of you will understand; an inside joke, perhaps. Maybe he’d try to do the same. You know him well, Rara.

You should be able to tell.” 


 

The reason why, a human girl, that is I, is in a castle inhabited by vampires, is because my brother, who is the current head of the vampire council, suggested that I spend time with him since I’m on a summer break from school. 

It’s not so bad to spend time with Chanyeol, were it not for the evident fact that the majority of the beings that lived in the scope of Aima Lamia sees me as a meal. 

 

Rara continued to read the novel she brought with her. Her room was an extension of Chanyeol’s room. As a vampire, he never slept, but he had a bedroom for reasons that do not concern slumber. 

Their proximity allowed him to keep an eye on his sister at all times without needing to be physically close to her. His superior auditory senses would cover that anyway. Nobody can lay a finger on Rara, or even breathe within a meter of her, not when he’s just right next door.

 

It’s past 3 am. I still sure do have the nocturnal aspect of a vampire even in another universe where I’m human. 

 

Yawning, Rara stretched and allowed herself to collapse back in her bed. She closed the novel and put it on her bedside table. 

 

So while you’re idling, I need to think of a way to know if the Baekhyun here is the one I’m looking for. That minimal interaction with him earlier today wasn’t much of a help. But he’s very indifferent and cold...which is the total opposite of what he actually is in my world...could he be letting this version of him drive? Is he acting like a passenger just as I am?

 

Rara’s eyes slowly start to become droopy.

 

I’d have to…

 

One by one, Rara’s senses started to shut down as she prepared to ride the expressway to REM. 

 

...control this body at some point…


 

The next day, as promised, Chanyeol had accompanied Rara to the patio.

Being a vampire, Chanyeol had eternal youth, formidable strength, superior senses, unlimited stamina, with only an appetite for blood. It was such an advantage to be superhuman but it wasn’t something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter