CHAPTER 9

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few thousand years ago,

He watched her laying on his bed and it had been four days, she remained unconcious. He watched how her chest movement in order making sure she was still alive and breathing.

Slowly, Lina opened her eyes and looked beside that and quickly moved away from him but instead he pulled her closer to him.

"Let me go," she said and he refused to listen while still traping her inside his embrace.

"Your Majesty, apologize to distrub you, but the Demon Lord, Lord Shownu and Lord Minhyuk are waiting for you. They insist to talk with you," one of the servant said as she came in. 

Lina took the opportunity to push him away and looked at him.

"Alright, I'll be there, you may go," said Joshua and the servant left while his eyes on her.

"Why am I here?" asked Lina as she just realize where she was right now. Joshua just smirk and stood up from the bed. Lina crawl away ensuring the space gap are big between them.

"You should be here. Did you forget? We're going to get married," he said sarcastically while wearing his jacket. 

"Just stop playing with me, Joshua!"

"It's Your Majesty, Demon Emperor to you, dear," he said suddenly and she quickly zipped . He approached her and grab her chin harshly.

"Listen here very carefully, Lina. You don't have choice in this matter. Remember in your head, this is the consequence for your past actions. What I am going to do is nothing compare for what you have done to me," he said coldly and let her chin go roughly. 

She looked away, afraid to see his face in this state.

"We will getting married in a week. By that time, your body will be heal completely. Now, be a good girl, stay and be obedient," he said before leaving her alone. 

Lina bit her lips to prevent a small sob escaped from her lips. 

No, she can't let anyone see this side of her.

The weak side of her.

It was night and Lina looked at all the Demon Lords including their Emperor enjoying their dinner.

She was remain silent all the time and refused to meet anyone's hatred eyes. Hoshi just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter