CHAPTER 45

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She nervously playing with the hem of her dress and waiting for everyone to fill in with the new information that they received.

"Hold on, let me get this straight. You want us, as if all of us, both Demon and Sky Kingdom to work together?" asked Hoshi while pointing everyone in the room. Lina nod her head and smiled nervously. 

"How do we even sure that these guys aren't going to betray us?" asked Hoshi again while pointing to Wang Yibo along with his brothers and other princes.

 

Lina sigh then looked at Joshua who was silently standing behind her chair. They were at Joshua's office. Joshua looked at her assuringly that everything would be okay. Lina turned back to them.

"Well, we can try," she said and Lina smiled.

"Lina, we don't want the history to repeat again," said Hoshi and looked at her.

"I know,"

"Then we don't need them to help," he said and that make Hongyi snapped.

"And you think we want to? Let me remind you about something, we are going to do this for our parents," said Hongyi and Hoshi glared at him.

"Oh really? Then whose fault that they end up like that?" he argued and before Hongyi snapped back, Joshua stopped them.

"Enough. We are here to discuss, not to fight," said Joshua and Yibo nod.

 

"I know everything was my fault. You guys don't need to remind me. Now, I am here to fix everything," said Yibo and sigh.

"Fine. I am going to do this for Lina only," said Hoshi giving up making Lina smiled.

"Thank you," she said to him and Hoshi nod.

"Now, before I want to tell you guys the plan, I warn you guys first. This is going to be so dangerous and it might cause a death," she said and she felt Joshua held her shoudler.

"Death?" asked Woonwo worriedly.

"Yes," replied Lina.

"Who might be?" asked DK and Lina gulped.

"Me," she said and for a moment, they all felt their world has stopped.

 

Joshua and Lina exchange look. 

She knew no one would like this. But, she knew, this is the only way for them to stop the man. Once and for all, they need that man to die in order no more innocent victims to sacrifice.

 

She took his hand and gave the small black pouch as they walked out from Joshua's office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter