CHAPTER 19

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She walked through the Kwon Crop's building hallway and her brother's assitant followed behind her closely.

"Everyone is already inside the meeting room, Ms. Kwon and the meeting will be start in ten minutes," said Daesung and Lina nod. She listened to his briefly explaination regarding the meeting.

All eyes on her as she entered the meeting room. Most likely, surprisde to see her except for the Kwon family members (excluding Hoshi since he was under Seventeen Corps).

"Miss Kwon," one of the share holder greet her and she just smile in return. 

Then she took a seat next to her brother and her eyes suddenly land on the man in front of her. Slowly she lean closer to her brother.

"I didn't know they, Wang Yibo and his brothers would be here," she whispered and looked at him.

"They the biggest shareholders of our company alongside with Mr. Hong. So, it's possible they attend this meeting," he whispered back.

"But why did I just knew about this?"

"Sister, you don't even care about the business and fact you just come when there will shareholders meeting," 

"Speaking of that,  I didn't see Shua here," she said while looking at the empty chair not too far at the opposite side.

"He asked Seungchol to attend on behalf him,"

"Yeah, I just remembered, he has confrence meeting today," she said and nod.

 

"Lina," her Grandfather called her and she looked at him smiling.

The Elder Kwon smiled to see her.

"I'm glad you want to join us today,"

"Oh tell me grandpa, I don't need this man to annoy me," she joked while pointing at her brother. The Elder Kwon chuckled while shook his head. His grand daughter still michevious even though she's in her twenties already.

 

Opposite side of the table, Wang Yibo watched her closely.

"Gē, do you think she remember?" asked Xu Kun as he watched Lina talking happily with her grandfather and her brother.

"She seems didn't remember anything," said Junjie.

"More like, her memories are reset," said Li Hongyi then they turned to look S.Coups entered the room making everyone went into silent.

 

Lina exchange glance at him as he took seat on the empty chair.

With that the meeting start.

S.Coups approached Lina as the meeting was over and Lina happily looking at him.

"Hi sister-in-law," he greeted and Lina just smile while shook her head.

"I'm not married yet to your brother, Mr. Choi Seungchol," said Lina and S.Coups just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter