CHAPTER 18

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Kwon Jiyong watched his sister came out from her car along with her three 'bodyguards'.

"Where the hell were you? I called you but you didn't answer," said Jiyong and Lina ignored her brother nag. Jiyong turned to Hoshi who was still half asleep from the long journey.

"Soonyoung, why didn't you tell me that you were with her? Two of you too! ChangKyun and Jungkook, at least call me," said Jiyong angrily and Lina stopped him.

"Stop mad at them. Even they called you, they didn't even know where we were and plus, oppa. I need some times to be alone," she said and Jiyong looked at her.

"Some times to be alone? But you brought these three devils with you,"

"Stop saying those three devils, when you are the one," she said and he just rolled his eyes. 'If you remembered, probably you will say the same things' he thought while the three of them just snickering.

"Now, what do you want, I need to get rest early," said Lina and she just realized that they were still in front of her door.

"One, Mr. Hong's looking for you. Second, don't forget about the upcoming event, Grandpa's birthday celebration and lastly, you need to attend the meeting next week," he said and Lina just sigh.

"Okay. Now, go. I really do need some rest," she said and Kwon Jiyong just nod. 

"By the way, thanks guys for accompany me," she added and the three of them nod then wave before leaving her resident.

Inside the Dream

She looked at him weirdly as he just sat there watching the black pearl swirl on Yohan's palm.

"Interesting," said DK and Lina just shook her head.

"So how come you have this?" asked Woozi and looked at Yohan interestingly.

 

"It's mine," said Lina making everyone looked at her.

"How come?" asked Hoshi.

"Huum, they were originally seven in total, but half of them being taken away by that thing," said Lina while closing her eyes as Yohan transferred the black pearl inside her.

"Then why don't you kept everything inside?" asked WonWoo and Lina shook her head.

"As you guys know these black pearl have strong energy and very powerful. You can imagine if all these black pearl inside me..."

"You could have died," Joshua continued. Lina nod her head.

"Then how about that animal? How come he have those?" asked Dino.

 

"He stole them," said Yohan and Lina looked at him worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter