CHAPTER 36

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He watched her in a deep thought as he saw her scrucnhing her face while sitting up straight on the bed with laptop in front of her. He chuckled silently and threw the black towel inside the laundry basket before stepping out from the bathroom.

"What are you thinking, dear?" asked Joshua and sat next to his wife. Lina's eyes was focusing on her laptop as her fingers furiously typing away.

"Not thinking, I'm focusing," she said and sigh.

"What is this?" he asked and looked at the screen.

 

"Look," she said and adjust her screen laptop so her husband can see the content.

"This is.."

"The Art Exhibition that I told you,"

"I know that, but this painting. I didn't know-..."

"This, oh. I able to retrieve it,"

"How?"

"Your Majesty, did you forget that I am Kwon Lina, the heiress Kwon, a wife to Hong Joshua, the CEO of Seventeen's Crops and your Empress," she said making Joshua laughed.

"Baby, I know that. It's just how?"

"I accidentally find this few year ago. When I was travelling to LA," said Lina and nod trying to make sure she remembered things right.

 

"I thought I lost it,"

"You don't, it's just luckily someone able to save it," she said and Joshua nod.

"Anyways, I heard something interesting happened today," said Joshua as Lina closed her laptop then turned to looked at him.

"So, they did already tell you,"

"Well, I was waiting for you to tell me,"

"I am going to but they beat me to it. Damn, those demons!" she groaned and Joshua just laughed.

"So, now, what are you going to do?" asked Joshua and looked at his wife adoringly.

 

"Ignore it,"

"Really?"

"Husband, tell me how do you want me to do?"

"How about this, if he still insist to pursue you, then I will think of something," he said carefully while cupping her face.

"He won't ever stop," she said slowly as he lean closer to her face.

"He will," he said and slowly kissed her lips.

 

"I missed you," he whispered and Lina just smiled.

"I missed you too," she whispered making he grin.

 

He hung up and watched his wife was preparing the breakfast.

"Your brother just called," said Joshua as he took a seat while Lina put the plate in front of him.

"Jiyong oppa?" she asked and Joshua nod.

"There will be an event this weekend,"

"Event?"

"Auction Event," he said and took sip of his coffee.

 

"Oh, really? Well, I guess his PA probably send you the list," 

"He already did," and Lina nod then sigh.

Joshua looked at her worriedly.

"You okay? You look pale," he said and realization hit him hard. Her face was too pale for his likes.

"I'm fine, it's just I ate too much," she said and smile assuring at him.

"I will take you to see the doctor after this,"

"No need,"

"Baby,"

"I will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter