CHAPTER 49

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Thousand Years Ago,

She cough hard as she spilled out the blood while Jun helped her pat her back.

"Noona," worriedly Yohan called her name as he hurriedly to her with a an empty bowl. Lina once again vomit a pile of blood inside the empty bowl.

"How is everyone?" she asked in her sore voice while trying to retain herself from vomiting again.

"Stop worrying about everyone. After everything you had done, everyone is fine," said Sungjoo and Seungyoon glared at the elder one.

 

Lina smiled weakly and grimaced as she felt she need to vomit.

"Grandpa Wu is on his way from the Sky Kingdom," said Seungyoon.

"Are they-"

"No, no one know about you being here, don't worry. The Enhypen boys already covered everything. It's just.." Seungyoon paused and Lina looked at him as she let Yohan wipe cleanly.

 

"Just what?"

"Your cousin, Lord Hoshi, he was looking for you everywhere and he even was here few days ago," said Seungyoon making Lina sigh.

"I bet he just worried,"

"He really is, Lina," said Seungyoon.

"I heard the Demon Emperor is in fury," said Jun suddenly making Lina looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"They said you are the causes, Noona," said Jun and Lina shook her head.

"Impossible,"

"Possible," said Sungjoo.

 

"If it is, probably he didn't want the murderer of his parents to get away," she said casually but then cough hard.

"Lina, you do know well, you didn't even want to but his parents the one made you," said Sungjoo and Lina sigh.

"I don't know what to think anymore," she said slowly making everyone fell into a sudden deep silence.


A soft knock from the door making everyone looked at the person.

Grandpa Wu entered the chamber and slowly approached Lina who was sitting on the bed with Jun beside her. Carefully, Jun was helping her to sit straight as Grandpa Wu took a seat in front of her.

 

"You used too much energy, Lina," he said calmly as he check her weak pulse.

"I know,"

"Here, this would heal you," Grandpa Wu as he gave her a small pouch contains pills.

"You will be fine and please, no more doing this kind of things, child," he said worriedly as he watched her ate the pills.

"I did it because of my-"

"Even though it is your job to protect everyone, but doesn't mean you sacrifice yourself again, Lina," remind Grandpa Wu and Lina sigh.

"There will be always a way to protect everyone beside sacrificing yourself. Remember, you have pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter