CHAPTER 58

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Hoshi watched his cousin who was looking all over the baby's stuff.

"Noona, when do you get all these?" asked Jungkook who was sitting beside Lina as she picked up the baby's clothes.

"Oh, I didn't get these," said Lina while put them back down.

 

"Then who?" asked I.M.

"All of these are from Shua," said Lina and shrugs.

"Hold on, Shua hyung?" 

"Yeah, he did," said Lina while smiling.

"So, any guess what baby could you have?" asked I.M and Lina looked at him while smiling.

"Well, I don't want to guess," said Lina while rubbing her baby bump who getting bigger.

"Then, we all will love him or her just like we love you, Lina," said Hoshi and Lina smiled.

"I know," she said happily.

 

The door was opened and saw Joshua entered with Jeonghan and S.Coups along with RM and Shownu followed behind them.

"You got it already?" asked Joshua while looking at his wife who was sitting on the big cushion on the floor with baby's stuffs.

Lina nod her head.

"Oooo... the thing I bought for you also arrived," said S.Coups excitedly as he saw the baby toys and smiled while rushing towards her.

"How are you feeling?" asked Joshua while sat next to his wife.

 

"Good," she said as she passed the baby bottles to S.Coups who were so excited to see them since he got them for her.

"Then, I'm glad," he said back and smiled at her as she returned his smile.

"Oh yes, we have guests coming over," said Joshua and Lina tilt her head.

"Who?"

 

"People from the snake tribe," said RM and Lina blink her eyes then nod.

"When will they come?" asked Lina.

"Around dinner time, I guess..." said Shownu while shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay," she said then continue looking the baby stuffs in excitement.

 

 

She smiled broadly as she saw the people from the Snake Tribes.

"Hold on,  you guys know each other?" asked S. Coups while pointing at Lina and the people from the Snake Tribes. 

 

"It's nice to see you boys again, " said Lina who was smiling while the boys smiled back in return. 

"It's nice to see you again too,  your majesty, Empress Lina," said Bang Chan while nod.

"I see, a baby is on the way," said Lee Know while smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter