CHAPTER 38

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It was the day the Kwon Jiyong's Charity Auction Event.

He watched her fixing her dress while leaning against the door frame of their joint closet. He watched how the black cocktail dress hugged her beautiful curve while showing her exposed her milky skin.

Oh, he did not like that one bit.

But, then, who is he trying to stop her? After all, he was the one who bought and chose himself for her.

"Aren't you little cold, dear?" he asked suddenly making she jumped in surprised.

"Nah, I'm good," she said while wearing her diamond ear rings.

"You can change if you want to," he said and Lina shooked her head.

"Baby, don't worry. I am all yours, okay," she said as she turned to look at him.

 

"Fine," he said defeatedly and Lina chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm coverig with my back with my blazer. After all, we won't going to let me get cold, right?" she said making Joshua nod furiously. Joshua kissed the nape of her neck and watched their reflection throught the mirror in front of them.

"The necklace looks perfect on you," he whispered and Lina smiled.

"Of course, it was specially made for me," she said and he nod.

"Thank you for keeping it safe," she said after a long pause and he silently looked at her through the reflection on the mirror.

 

"No need to thank me, baby. When it came to you, I will do anything to protect you and what belongs to you," he said slowly.

"Now, let's go. We do sure don't want to hear your big brother's nag,"  said Joshua making Lina laughed.

"Fine. Just let me take a quick look then we go," she said then fixing her hair making Joshua shook his head.

 

Smiling was the hardest thing to do for her. But, seeing her father with her step mother was worst than that.

"How come they're here?" asked Lina slowly at her brother.

"If you have forgotten something, they are still part of Kwon. Facts, he is our father and that woman is my mother, dear sis," he whispered back and making sure no one heard them.

"But, still... I thought Grandpa banned them from making appearance to any events especially regarding the Kwon," she said and Jiyong just shrugs.

 

"Well, Grandpa looks mad," said Jiyong and both of them looked at the Elder Kwon who was glaring intensely at his son and his wife.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked and shrugs. 

"I think it's time for you to go back with your husband," said Jiyong suddenly as he saw Joshua was walking towards. Lina grinned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter