CHAPTER 16

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few thousand years ago,

Slowly, she opened her eyes and sat up. She groaned as she felt her body aches all over and her head felt like pop out in any time soon.

"You're up," Lina heard Wonwoo's voice and she slowly looked at him.

"Where is he?" she asked slowly and letting WonWoo helping her leaning against the headboard.

"Joshua hyung, he's in the court hall. Why? do you need something?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine for now. No need to disturb him," said Lina and then looked at him.

"You were unconscious for four days," said Wonwoo and Lina tried to process with the info. 'Unconscious for four days?' she thought to herself.

 

"I will let the others know that you're already awake," Wonwoo said as he stood up from the bed. "Oh yeah, Joshua hyung has been anxious these days knowing you still unconscious," he added and Lina looked at him.

"Lina," he called before leaving the room.

"Hum?"

"It's good to see you awake," he said and Lina smiled then Wonwoo left her alone.

 

The door burst opened and the Demon Emperor entered their chamber with  other Demon Lords were following him behind. Lina who was trying to find a comfortable spot to sit properly.

"Relax," Joshua said and Lina letting him helping her adjust the pillow behind her. Her eyes turned to look everyone inside the room.

"How was your body and mind coping?" asked Yohan worriedly.

"It's fine for now," she said slowly then stared at them. "What is going on here?" she asked and realize something was odd. The people inside the room knew something. 

"Don't be mad at him, Lina. I agreed with him telling them about it," said Sungjoo and Lina sigh. 

"You know, if that man, no scratch that, that animal knew about this-"

"We all be in danger," added Joshua and Lina looked at him.

"We will think a way, okay?" said Seungyon and Lina closed her eyes.

"Lina, don't stress yourself," remind Jun and Lina just nod slightly.

 

"Now, tell me. Why on earth can I be unconscious for long? It used to be only a day," said Lina and Joshua looked at Sungjoo.

"Hold on, this happened before?" asked Joshua and Lina can feel he was controlling his anger. 

"Getting mad at us are useless righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter