CHAPTER 30

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Thousand Years Ago,

She stood beside her husband while confronting the people from Sky Kingdom who were on their knees in front of their chambers. Lina turned to Joshua weirdly and he just shrugs.

"Your Majesty, Demon Emperor and Empress, we begged you to save our Crown Prince," one of the General said and Lina looked at Joshua.

"What happened?" asked Joshua and he didn't like where this lead to.

"It's better both your majesties go and see him," he said and Lina looked at her husband. Joshua just nod then hurriedly they went to see the Crown Prince at the West Wing of the palace.

 

Lina held Joshua's hand tightly as she watched Wang Yibo was screaming in pain. Emperor Wang saw them and walked towards them.

"Lina, Emperor Hong,"

"What happened?" asked Lina and tighten her hold on Joshua's hand. He knew she was scared. Scared of the outcome.

"I don't know, Lina. He was in poor state ever since he came back from here. I heard about the his plan and I am shame to face both of you," said Emperor Wang and Lina just smiled assuringly.

"It's his fault, not you, Emperor Wang. Now, shall we see him," said Joshua and they walked to Yibo was closing his eyes trying to ease his pain. Joshua stopped Lina's hand as she about to try check his pulse.

"Don't worry, it won't harm me," she said and he nod but still worried.

Lina slowly put her palm on Yibo's chest. Slowly without hurting him, she took out the black pearl out of his body and he slowly calm as the pain subside. Lina loooked at the black pearl then burnt it into ashes.

 

"How come that thing could be inside him?" asked Emperor Wang and Lina sigh.

"The Rogue King probably the one insert it inside him," answered Lina but then paused.

"What's wrong?" asked Joshua worriedly.

"He gave him the fake one," she said and looked at her husband. "And this is not good, if he gave these fake black pearls to many people, I don't think they could survive because the Crown Prince, himself couldn't bear the pain," said Lina and looking at them worriedly.

"We need to meet my senior brothers," said Lina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter