CHAPTER 63

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She slowly walked into the bedroom and watched him sat down on the bed. She can see how he was trying to ease the pain from his back.

"You shouldn't move yet," she said and made he startled for a second.

Their eyes met.

"You shouldn't move too," said Yokohama and Lina smiled.

'He's finally back,'

 

"How are you?" she said while slowly taking a seat on one of the couch inside the room.

"Healing," he replied and nod.

There were long pause between of them.

"I heard from my husband about what happened," said Lina slowly and Yokohama smirk nevertheless, he still remained silence.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked slowly while studying his face slowly. Yokohama smiled and nod assuringly at her.

"I am sure," 

"You do realise one thing right? With everything been take away from you, you will lose everything," she said slowly. "Which is including your people," she added.

"You know, when the Demon Emperor told me about your sacrifice for me and everyone, I think this is the only way to repay you," said Yokohama while looking on the floor.

"Because of my greed and selfishness, you lost everything. You have done lots of things just to make sure I am back and free from the darkness. And I couldn't get enough to thank you for that," he added and Lina smiled softly.

 

"But why, Lina?" he asked and Lina again, smiled.

"I am not a person who able to get rid of a friendship just because of stupid things and it is too valuable to me,"

Yokohama remained silence.

"You know, Yokohama. I am growing up without my parent's love and I am not blame them for that. Because of them, I able to gain lots of people who love me for me and it's including you. You do realise that you are precious to me and you play a big part in my life. I know, it's seem unfair, I choose Joshua instead of you, but in my eyes, you are a brother to me, Yokohama. And brother and sister relationship won't be broken no matter what happens," she explained and smiled as their eyes met.

 

"Will Joshua be okay with it?" Yokohama asked and raised his eyebrows.

"My wife just said that you two will only and forever have a brother and sister relationship," Joshua's voice came out of nowhere making Lina starlted. She glared at him as he kept on watching Yokohama with his hawk eyes.

"I thought you will let me talk with him in private," she said as Joshua walked towards her.

"I did, but you took so long,"

"It's didn't even last 10 minutes yet!" she snapped and Joshua sigh.

 

A laugh made them stop from snapping with each other.

 

"I don't think I could see this kind of sight," laughed Yokohama but then coughed and Lina quickly trying to help him, but Joshua was step a head.

"Easy there," said Joshua as he passed a cup of water to Yokohama.

"Thanks," said Yokohama and Joshua just nod.

 

"So, what are you doing here besides wanting your wife?" asked Yokohama and raised his eyebrows. Joshua shrugs.

"Shua," called Lina and Joshua sighs.

"Fine, fine. I have something to talk with you,"

"In front of her?"

"Well, why not? She need to hear this too," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter