CHAPTER 29

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Inside the dream

Both people from the Demon Realm and Sky Kingdom were gathering at the stranded land in the Demon Realm. 

"Emperor Wang,"

"Emperor Hong," 

Joshua and the Sky Kingdom Emperor greeted each other as everyone were waiting for both emperors orders.

 

"I assume you know what is going to happen and what actually happened," said Joshua and Emperor Wang nod.

"For both of our kingdom's safety, I will be honoured fight with you to defeat the Rogue King," said Emperor Wang and Joshua nod.

"As you know, this Rogue King would do anything to ruin our peaceful kingdoms," said Joshua then looked at Lina who was smiling assuringly at him.

"No matter what happens, we will together destroy him. After all, your Empress used to be my beloved god-daughter and her safety is my priority.Especially now, my Empress worried sick about her," said Emperor Wang while looking Lina lovingly. Lina smiled at him.

"Rest assure, we will make sure everyone and her safe," said Joshua and smiled assuringly.

 

Lina looked at Yohan then looked at Joshua. What they didn't know, she already plan something. 

"Now, My Empress and I welcome you and your people to our palace. We will make a preparation as the day is almost there," said Joshua.

Then they all together went to the Demon Realm's Palace.

 

"Lina," called Seungyon and looked at his junior sister.

"I will do it," she said softly. The five of them were gathering inside the Royal Library which was own by the Empress, herself.

"You know, even though you're going to do it, there is no chance he could be beaten," said Sungjoo and Lina nod.

"I know, but only by doing this, he will be caged for thousands of years,"

"And you will be sacrifice?" asked Jun (Ukiss) and Lina smiled sadly.

"Listen, no matter what I am going to do, it's for everyone's sake,"

"Lina, I understand if you do it for your people but for the Sky Kingdom? Remember how they humiliate you. If the Sky Kingdom Emperor didn't know after that, they will continue to torture you," said Seungyon and Lina shrugs.

"I am not that kind of person who will let the others suffered. Even though they did, I will only remember when they gave me shelter, food, drink and clothers during my stay there. Especially my god-father," she explained.

"Then, did he know you're going to do this?" asked Yohan and Lina shook her head.

"Lina," warned Sungjoo and Lina just shook her head.

"Call me selfish, but I need him to be alive and safe for his people. I can't let him go,"

"But instead yourself?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter