CHAPTER 8

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Kwon Jiyong stride past along the Demon Realm’s Palace hallway with some princes from the Sky Kingdom. He entered the Demon’s Court Hall and saw the  Demon Emperor, Joshua was waiting for everyone to arrive.

 

“We found a movement at West Region yesterday,” said RM as everyone was arrived.

“The movement was stopping after that, but we don’t know when the next move,” said Jin and Jimin nod.

“Your Majesty, I’m afraid, he might be awaken at any time soon,” said Yoonsan and Joshua just remained silent while his fingers were tapping on his arm's chair.

 

“How was my sister?” asked Jiyong suddenly caught everyone’s attention. Joshua sigh heavily.

“She’s doing fine for now. I don't know if my mark will last long. Now, she's staying with Hoshi and I think it's better that way for time being," said Joshua and Jiyong let out sigh of relief.

 

“Now, let’s continue to the main topic. We need to find a way and be ready to fight him,  Because, I’m afraid, when my Empress awake from her deep slumber then remember everything, there is high chances that animal might be awaken too,” said Joshua and fist his hands tightly until his knucles turned into white.

 

 

It had been a week,

Lina decided to go back to her place. Hoshi watched his cousin packing her stuff while sitting on the bed.

“Are you sure, are you going to be okay?” he asked for the twentieth time which made Lina groaned in annoyance.

“Oh my! Kwon Soon Young, I am so fine. Don’t worry, I will inform you guys if it happened again,” she said to him.

“You know that I love you right? You are my precious little baby cousin, I can’t lose you,” said Hoshi suddenly and Lina just smiled adoringly at him. Who knows, the man who was sitting on the bed will be this sweet when it comes to her.

“I know. Now, hush! Go prepare some food for me, I am starving,” said Lina and Hoshi nod then left her alone in the room continue packing her clothes.

 

Lina paused for a moment as she heard Hoshi closed the door and slowly walked to the mirror. She slowly pulled down the collar of her blouse and looked at the small mark on her collarbone.

 

 

 

It was too familiar to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter