CHAPTER 52

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Everyone was busy preparing for the war in the Demon Realms. People from the Sky Kingdom also have gathered in the Demon Palace. And she, she was told to sit still and that irritate her so much.

"So, let me guess, he send you all here to accompany me or to babysitt me?" snapped Lina as her eyes still on her painting.

"Noona, you need to thank him, if not, you probably might death to bore," said Jay and Lina rolled her eyes.

 

"Whatever. But, shouldn't you guys attend too?" asked Lina and stopped herself from continue painting.

"Oh, we did. But, we have reasons not to attend," said Niki while leaning closer to Lina's painting. Taking a good look.

"Reasons?"

"Well, accompanying you," said Jake and shrug.

Lina rolled her eyes and shook her head.

These michevious boys, they always have their ways to refuse what they have been asked to.

 

"Anyways, noona. We already went to the Snake Tribe," said Heesung and Lina turned to him as Niki took her brush then put it down.

"And what did they say?"

"They will gladly to help," said Sunghoon and Lina nod.

"Don't you think it's funny?" asked Jungwon.

"Why?"

"Well, when Lord Wonwoo went there, they refused to give him their answer," said Jungwon and Lina smiled.

"He just don't know how to trick them. Those people are snakes, so we need to think like them," said Lina and shrugs.

 

"Noona, do you think we will win?" asked Sunoo suddenly.

Lina silence for a while.

"We will, I am sure of it," she said and looked at them determinedly.

"Promise us, you won't sacrifice yourself, this time, again," warned Sunghoon and Lina smiled.

"I won't and I promise. After all, who will look after my baby?" said Lina and everyone sigh in relief.

 

"By the way, I want to eat something," suddenly Lina said and that made them nervous all of sudden.

With a big gulp, bravely, Jungwon asked.

"What do you want to eat, noona?" 

"Humm, how about we go to the Royal Kitchen," she said and they all gulped.

But followed her, anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter