CHAPTER 3

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Thousand Years ago…

The sound of waterfall made her feel in a peace at the moment. Lina took a deep breath as she started to think about the event on that day. That day should be her happiest day but eventually it didn’t happen.

 

Her body tense suddenly then relax as she smelt familiar burnt scent.

 

“Now, I understand why you suddenly disappear in few days and apparently you didn't even attend your wedding,” said Hoshi and took a seat beside her.

“Don’t you think fates are playing on me?” asked Lina suddenly.

“There might be some reason, Lina. Not everything that we want, we can always get,” he said and Lina just nod in agreement.

“Soonyoung-ah,”

“Hum?”

“Do you think, I am that bad?” she asked and Hoshi remained silent.

“No, you don’t…” he answered slowly.

 

“But still, deep down, I am that bad, right?” she asked again and turned to him giving a small smile.

Hoshi didn’t say anything after that.

 

Lina opened her small palm and showed him a small blue flame.

“Do you see this?” Hoshi eyes widen.

“Lina, you can-”

“Yes. I can,”

 

“Then, why didn’t you tell your mother about this?” he asked and Lina closed her palm. The blue flame disappeared. “Mother? Do you think she even want to listen to me when she didn’t even want to see me,” she stated and tilted her head to the side while looking at her cousin.

 

“Maybe, with this, she will want to see you?”

“Then, in other words, she only want me for this ability. Not me, as myself, her own daughter,” she said and looked back to the water in front of her. Hoshi watched her closely and without his known, he let out heavy sigh.

 

“One day, you will have your own happiness,” he said while her hair gently and Lina remained silent.

 

 

It was night when she arrived at the Sky Kingdom.

 Lina stood in front of the entrance of Sky Kingdom Palace. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It became a habit whenever she felt the heavy burden on her shoulder and when she sad or hurt.

 

“Princess Lina,” a voice greet her and she raised her eyebrows but nevertheless, she bowed in respect.

“Your highness, Second Prince Kun,” she greeted.

The Second Prince slowly approaching her and then stopped in front of her. Then looking her from bottom to top.

 

“So, how do you feel about your sister- oh no, half-blood sister marrying my Crown Prince brother?” he asked and smile trying to irked her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter