CHAPTER 41

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She walked towards him and hug him from back as he was watching the night view near the big window of their bedroom.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked slowly as he caressing her hands that wrapping around his waist. He smiled.

"I was reminiscing the past,"

"Past?"

"First day of our meeting," he said and she smiled.

 

"So, what do you think about me during our first meeting?" she asked and slowly he turned his body to face her.

"Humm... I thought you were spoiled brat princess who was bullying her maids, but then when I listened to your brother, I thought you were michevious princess, and you still are," he said making her rolled her eyes.

"And I love that about you," he added and kissed her forehead lovingly.

 

"And I love you too," she said back and smiled.

"Now, let's go to sleep. It's getting late," he said and she nod.

 

 

She sighs and looked solemnly at RM and Suga. It was lunch time and the three of them decided to chill out at the nearby cafe.

"You know, whenever you sigh, it felt like a nightmare to us," said Suga and Lina glared at them.

"Now, now, don't fight. I have enough with Jungkook and Taehyung's bickering just now," said RM and both Lina and Suga just nod.

 

"Anyways, oppa, have you heard some movement lately?" she asked and both of them shook their heads.

"So far, no. I don't know about the other region," said RM and Lina nod.

"What's wrong?" asked Suga worriedly.

Lina took a sip of her milk tea.

"Hanna called me yesterday, it's about the Rogue Kingdom. They are currently busily preparing something," said Lina.

"Preparing?" asked RM.

"Yes. I have feeling, he is already awaken," said Lina and shook her head to avoid thinking that will be happen soon.

 

"But there is no movement," said RM assuring her.

"Oppa, we can not be sure about it. Remember, this man has high chances getting stronger than before. Caging him meaning, he might busily recharging himself," she said and Suga nod.

"She has point, Namjoon-ah. I think we need to send someone to go down there to do the double check," said Suga and RM nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter