CHAPTER 27

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She looked at him then her brother.

"So, let me get this straight, you two eloped?" asked Jiyong and Lina just gulped. Okay, this is not what she expect her brother to react. Well, so far, her grandfather was okay when they called him that they just eloped and he even wish them happy marriage.

"Yes," said Joshua calmly.

"Then  the wedding?" asked Jiyong while looking at him.

"Oh, that still proceed," said Joshua and Lina looked at him.

"I don't get it," said Jiyong while crossing his arms trying to take everything in.

 

"Lina, can you ask Woonwo to come to see me?" asked Joshua and Lina nod then left both men have their talk. Well, apparently she knew Joshua was trying to have a private conversation with his brother.

"What the hell is going on, Your Majesty?" asked Jiyong quickly as Lina closed Joshua's office door.

"Her pain come and go," explained Joshua making Jiyong eyes widen.

"What? I thought she is over with it few months ago. Why now?" 

"I don't know. But I have a feeling someone is in rush to awake the Rogue King,"

"Your mark?"

"My mark on her fade since we didn't consummate,"

"Well, didn't you guys-"

"That was thousands years ago," said Joshua and Jiyong nod then sudden realization hit him. Why on earth he talked about his siters consummate with her husband.

"So now?"

"Do I have to tell you? I thought you dislike me talking about that thing regarding her. After all, it's our privacy," said Joshua while rolled his eyes.

 

"The Sky Kingdom people?"

"Wang Yibo, he tried to ask your grandfather for hand in marriage,"

"What? My other sister is alive and healthy," Jiyong said and anger bubbling inside him.

"Relax, if he want to, Lina probably still refuse. You do know how your sister's behaviour," remind Joshua while smiling at him. His hand playing his wedding band.

"Anyways, congrats for your marriage," said Jiyong and Joshua nod.

Lina knocked on Woonwo's office and she heard him said 'Enter'.

"Lina," called Woonwo as he looked up from his document. Lina smiled at his secretary and the man nod.

"So, did Shua hyung kick you out?" joked Woonwo while return back to read the document. Lina took a seat in front of him.

"Nah, my brother came to see him. They're having the 'man' talk," she said while looking some stuffs on his desk.

"What would that be?"

"Probably about us,"

"What's wrong with you guys?"

"We eloped yesterday," she said casually making Woonwo dropped his pen due to shock. His assistant's eye widen also shocked to hear the recent news. Well, who didn't? 

"What?" he asked and looked at her surprisedly.

"Oh yeah, you guys didn't know," said Lina smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter