CHAPTER 37

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She put her hand on her small baby bump which is not still showing while smile appeared on her face. She looked at the night view from the window of their bedroom. By looking the time, everyone probably left.

She felt his warmth as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"You happy?" he asked slowly and she smiled but then nod.

"I am," she said and lean closer to his warmth.

 

"I promise, I will make sure to keep you and our baby safe," he said slowly and she nod.

"And I promise, I will take care of myself and our baby," she said back and Joshua nod.

"Tomorrow, I will accompany you to see the doctor and do the check up," he said.

"You already work from home today,"

"You are more important to me, baby. After all, I have the others to work for me," he said cockily and Lina just laughed.

 

"I know, but still,"

"Don't think too much, okay? Your health is more important right now," he said and breath in her scent.

"For now, we need to keep this in secret," said Joshua and Lina nod.

"It's just feel sureal," she said slowly after long pause between them.

"You will be a perfect mother to our baby, don't worry, baby steps. Even for me too, baby steps," he said and smiled.

 

Lina turned to him and suddenly kissed his cheek lightly.

"What's that for?" he asked and hands still wrapped around her.

"Thank you for everything," she said and kissed his another cheek making him grin widely.

"Nothing compared what had you done to me and all of us," he said back slowly as he remembered that day. She looked into his eyes and gave him small peck on his lip.

"We won't let the history repeat itself again. I promise. Not with what we have right now. For you, for our baby and for everyone, I will not going to do the same thing," she said slowly and kiss his chin.

"I love you," he said and she replied, "I love you too."

 

 

She looked at her food and then looked at Hoshi then to S.Coups then to Jeonghan.

"This is not food," she groaned and they shook their heads.

"This is food. It's healthy for you and for the baby," said Hoshi and Lina groaned.

"But I need real food. Not salads,"

"Sister-in-law, we just carrying the orders," said S.Coups and Lina sigh. Yeah, she did remembered what her husband said to her yesterday after the check-up session. She can eat just like before but not too much.

"But this... I'm not even a vegeterian," said Lina and pouted.

 

"Eat that first, then we will buy your milk tea later," said Jeonghan and Lina grinned.

Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter