CHAPTER 42

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few thousand years ago,

She watched the boys in front of her. Patiencely, waiting for their next actions.

"Let me get this straight, you want to try to pour this potion to the ground?" asked Lina to Jay and Jay nod while smiling widely.

Lina raised her eyebrows.

"Noona, how about you pour it?" asked Sunoo who was standing beside her.

They were inside the Demon Forbidden Magical Forest.

 

"Why me?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"Well, among all of us, you are the only one who has high in cultivation," said Jake while shrugging his shoudlers.

"Plus, you attend High Academy during the summer," added Niki and Lina rolled her eyes.

"But that doesn't mean I can stop and fixed every mess you guys did," she snapped and the seven boys just smiled micheviously.

 

"Well, since you don't want to, then let me do it," said Jungwon and snatched the potion bottle from Heesung's hands.

Lina's eyes widen as Jungwon snatched the potion rather hardly making it fell on the ground. Quickly, Lina pushed all of them aside and making her fall into the pit black hole caused by the potion.

Lina grunted and winced.

"NOONA!" all of them yelled and worried as they quickly gain their composure.

 

Lina looked up and saw seven of them looking at her from the above.

"Are you okay?" screamed Heesung and Lina glared at him, but sigh in return. 

"I'm okay," said Lina and they sigh in relief.

"We will get some help! Hang on!" said Sunghoon worriedly and she can hear the leaves rustling as they running away to find some help. She then just sat on the gound and waiting for them to come back with help.

She wanted to use magic but decided not to, why? Because, it will caused scene and plus she wasn't at the High Academy where people could cover and safe her. 

 

It was night by then and they still didn't come back.

She was shivering and feeling cold. She hugged herself to keep herself warmth but failed. Suddenly, a water droplet hit her hair and she looked up at the sky. It was raining and she grunted in annoyance.

"All of the time, why now?" she muttered and her lips were trembling.

 

As the rain was pouring hard, she could feel she couldn't hang longer as her eyes lid wanted to close.

"NOONA!" she could hear Heesung's panic voice getting near to the hole where she fell.

Weakly and tiredly, she stood up and looked at the above.

There, she saw him and beside him was his brother.

Lina groaned. All of people, why must they called the Crown Prince and his brother to come to rescue her especially in that kind of state.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter