CHAPTER 50

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She took a deep breath as she stood beside him. He looked at her and slowly study her then his eyes fell onto her small baby bump.

"Glad to be back?" he asked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I am, but just a little bit nervous," she whispered and he laughed.

 

"Baby, this is our home,"

"I know, but it had been what- five hundred thousands years," she said and he nod in agreement.

"Then it's time for you to get used to it again," said Joshua and slowly guide her to enter the Demon Palace.

 

Every demons and immortals bowed down as both Lina and Joshua walked through the hall way. Lina looked around their private chamber as both of them entered.

"It's still the same," she said and then looked at him. Joshua smiled.

"I want to keep it that way," he said while slowly approaching her.

"And that is a good thing," said Lina and smiled.

"Now, how about we change our clothes, I bet everyone is on their way here," said Joshua while his arms around her waist.

"I don't think my dress and robe will be fit," said Lina as she pointed to her slightly small baby bump.

"It will fit, trust me," he said and she raised her eyebrows questionally.

 

"How do you know?" 

"Baby, I am your husband and trust me, it will fit," said Joshua and Lina just shrug.

"Anything you says, Your Majesty," said Lina while he just chuckled.

 

 

Joshua watched his wife fixed his collar.

"I missed this," he said and Lina looked at him.

"I thought this our daily routine already?" 

"Well, I will never get enough," he said while shrugging.

Lina smiled as she satisfied with her works then looked again at her husband.

 

"Now, shall we?" she asked and he nod. 

With arms linking, they walked out from their private chambers and went to the Demon Court Hall where everyone already waiting for them.

 

Eyes were watching in awe as both Demon Emperor and Empress walked to their throne seats. As both of them seated, they begun the talking.

"We received reports that the Rogue King is already making his move," said RM and Joshua just listen to them. 

"Eiji was spotted in the Demon Realm," said Woonwo all of sudden making all of them went to silence. Oh, that is a bad news.

"Why I have feeling that he is something to do with the abduction?" asked Shownu.

 

"He is indeed," said Lina suddenly and making everyone looked at her curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter