CHAPTER 34

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She looked at him while he scrolling down his phone to check his emails. After the talk they had in the living room, everyone left to their room.

"So," she said and slowly sat in front of him on their bed.

"So?" he asked and looked at his wife weirdly. Well, to be in fact, he was waiting for her to tal.

 

"Where do you want to start?" she asked slowly and happily smiling mentally as she caught his attention. 

"Hum, what do you think?" asked Joshua and crossed his leg in front of her wife while putting his phone down. For your information, don't worry they did have bath before they went to have talk with the others. For safety purpose and prevention  everyone to smell unwanted scents.

"Fine. Look, as you know from my senior brothers already told you about that man has connection to my life, so I planned to sacrifice myself, like I mean dead for real good. Because I thought it was the only way to stop him. I already unable to stop him from killing your parents,"

"And you didn't even think about me?"

"I planned everything before reuniting with you. Remember? You hated me that time and reconcilation with you was so impossible back then. Even marrying you was not even part of my plan since you know..."

"Well, I guess I should thank Hannah and that Wang Crown Prince for deciding to get married that time,"

"Go ahead, I won't stop you anyways," she snapped and he looked at her.

"Oh, I smell jealousy here. I thought you dislike him,"

"Not jealousy, dear husband. But, being lied and betryaed from your most trusted persons, you will think the same way. Well, I don't care with their bad treatment to me, but their wrong doings, it disgust me," said Lina and Joshua nod.

"I understand. But still, calling your wedding off with him and bumping you again that day, it's the best day in my life," he said and holding her hands tightly.

 

"And I'm sorry for making selfish decision that day. I know that I hurted you that day but that was the only way to defeat him. Well, more likely locking him,"

"Lina,"

"You know, when it comes to your safety and the rest especially our people, I won't care and hesitate to do it again. And I know, you will do anything to make me come back alive," she said while cupping her husband's face.

"I know, baby, but still, you can not just do that again. Now, your task is done, baby. Let me and the rest do the rest of the works

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter