CHAPTER 4

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Another normal day for Lina who was enjoying her milk tea inside her studio.

 

“I wonder why, I couldn’t reach you,” a voice interrupt her peace. She turned and glare the person.

“I wonder why, you suddenly came to visit me too,” snapped Lina at I.M and he just smirk. I.M then took a seat next to her.

 

“Here,” he said and gave a big box as his assistant passed to him.

“Present?” asked Lina and the put down her brush while taking the box.

I.M smiled as he watched her happy reaction with the surprise.

 

“What’s the occasion?” asked Lina as she saw a beautiful cream dress with pair of hair clip.

“I wonder if you forget about the party,”

“What party?”

I.M glared at her.

“Birthday Party for-”

“Joo Heon oppa!” she finally said and gasped.

“Now, you remember?” he asked while raising his eyebrow at her and Lina nod then smiled sheepishly.

 

“Help me,” she said and he shook his head. Lina glared after that but then he defeat.

“Fine! What?”

“I need you to help bring the painting that I already prepared for Joo Heon oppa’s gift,” she said and I.M just nod. “Fine, anything for you, your highness,” he said and Lina looked at him weirdly.

“What?” he asked and Lina just shook her head then smiled while saying ‘Thank You’ to him.

"But, it's just weird, why don't you ask your brother to help you?" asked I.M suddenly and Lina just puff.

"Do you think I have time to 'suddenly' text him?" she asked back and I.M just shrug then decided to remaining silent while enjoying accompanied her to finish her painting.

 

 

It was finally night and people with high status were gathering inside the hall celebrating the one of the young billionaire, Lee Jo Heon’s birthday.

Joo Heon’s smiled as he saw Lina walking towards him with I.M beside her.

“Oppa, Happy Birthday!” she greeted with her cheeky smile.

Joo Heon just laughed and said, “Thank You and where is my present?” he asked and Lina nudge I.M as he drank his wine.

 

“Woman, please, patience,” said I.M and Lina glared at him.

“I already asked your people to place the drawing at the private room,” said I.M and Joo Heon nod.

“Mr. Lee,” a gentle yet containing coldness in his tone interrupt them.

Lina turned around as she felt the presence behind her. She gasped as she met with someone’s hard chest. Slowly, she looked up and saw his face.

 

The man that she ditch on the day they should have meet.

The man she asked her cousin, Hoshi to dig out his identity.

The man she should meet in few days.

The man that her brother set up with.

 

“Mr. Hong,” Joo Heon greet back and she can felt Joo Heon trying to ease his nervous when talking to this Mr. Hong.

“Oppa, you guys can talk,” she said slowly afraid interrupting the gentlemen.

“Okay, later, we all will gather in the private room,” said Joo Heon and Lina nod slowly. As she walked away, she can felt his eyes were still on her.

 

Deep down, she didn’t know why,

She felt excited and scared in the same time.

 

They finally gathered inside the private room where Joo Heon booked for them; his close friends and families only. Lina was sitting in between Hoshi and I.M who were excitedly talking like they didn’t meet up for a long time, when actually they always meet up whenever their companies have projects.

 

“Alright, let’s unboxing!” said Joo Heon caught everyone’s attention.

Lina clapped slowly as she watched Joo Heon unboxing his presents but then stopped as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter