CHAPTER 44

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few thousand ago,

She sat across him as he watched her intensely. She raised her eyebrows, mostly likely waiting for his next action.

"You know, this isn't fair," said Hoshi and Lina rolled her eyes.

"Since when do I play fair?" she asked and grinned.

Hoshi smirk.

 

The both of them were in Hoshi's palace and coincidentally, every the Demon Lords also gathered at Hoshi's palace.

"YES!" she screamed as she successfully won the chess game and Hoshi groaned.

"I demand another game!" he said and Lina shook her head.

"Soon Young-ah, this like the tenth round we played," she said and  crossed her arms.

"Fine, fine. Now, what do you want?" he asked and she grinned. He gulped.

He knew what that smile mean.

"No, no, no," he quickly said while stood from the chair and Lina rolled her eyes.

 

Everyone smiled to see the scene. It was very rare to see Hoshi to be scared. 

"Not there," he said and she glared at him.

"I just need a hand to help me to pick some herbs,"

"More to be exact, the poisonous herbs,"

"Well, it isn't that dangerous,"

"Cousin, I do remember the day I turned into a freaking hamster and unable to change back!"

"Well, you are kind of cute when you are a hamster,"

"Kwon Lina," he warned.

"Fine, fine! But I did successfully turned you back! After all, it wasn't me the one who gave you the potion," she said and shrugs casually.

"Well, I do remember very well, you did make it," he said and she sigh.

"You are right about that," she said then nod in agreement.

 

"Now, tell me what do you want? Anything is fine except things regarding with your adventurous and dangerous wants," he said and Lina tapped her chin thinking it carefully. Then, she got an idea.

"I need your help with this thing. Only you can help me," she said and smiled.

Hoshi looked at her.

"Why I can sense you are going to do something bad?" he asked and gulped.

 

 

She closed her eyes and her lips were murmuring some spells.

Joshua watched her interested what kind of ability she had that making one of his Demon Lord friend really afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter