CHAPTER 14

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Every employees bowed as they saw the young heirness entered the building. She nod and walked to the lift while pressing the button. The lift door opened and walked towards the CEO's room. Employees who were on that floor can felt the muderous aura from the young heirness as she walking past by them.

She entered the CEO's room and looked at him with her muderous glare.

"Lina,"

"Tell me something I don't know," she said while throwing the photos at her brother's desk. GD/Kwon Jiyong looked at those photos and gulped then looked at his beloved sister.

"Look, I think he has some explaination about this matter," said Jiyong and looked at Lina who was sitting in front of her.

"Oppa, are you sure? It doesn't look business trip to me," said Lina and Jiyong sigh.

"Lina, like I said before, he is a businessman and a billionaire on top of that. People will take this kind of chance just to ruin his reputation, plus how come you have this photos?" he asked and Lina shrugs.

"Someone put this inside the my mail,"

"No names and address?"

"Not at all," she replied and Jiyong just nod.

"Now, dear sister. Why don't you call him? He will answer to you and don't worry, this man, I know him. When he set his eyes on someone, he wouldn't dare to do something stupid just to lost someone he love," he said and looked dearly at her.

"You sure?"

"When did I ever lie to you?"

"Well, you did before when you asked me to-"

"Not that! Can we just get over that matter already? What if Mr. Hong heard about this," 

"Since when you afraid of someone?"

"I'm not. I just don't want any misunderstanding between you two," he said and she nod.

"Fine, I guess I just call him and ask,"

"Yup,"

"But, I'm not going to do," she said and stood up making Jiyong shocked. 

"Lina, behave," he warned and Lina just shrug while leaving him.

 

As she walked out from the lift, Lina bumped into someone making her stumble then quickly she gain her balance. She looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching," she said and the man remained silent while still looking at her.

"Mr. Wang?" she calle and Yibo snapped from his stare.

"It's okay. And you are?"

"I'm Kwon Lina, Kwon Jiyong's sister," she introduced herself and smiled.

"Sorry not knowing you,"

"It's fine, I get that lot from people in our class. Anyways, nice to see you here and I need to get going," said Lina and Yibo nod. 

Lina who was just walked pass by Xu Kun, who was just about to catch with his brother stopped in midway. He turned to look at Junjie and they both shared look. As the three of them entered the lift, Xu Kun the first one broke the silent.

"That woman, it is her right?" asked Xu Kun and Yibo just remained silent.

"Woah, didn't know Kwon Jiyong has this kind of secret," said Xu Kun.

"Let's just focus on our mission here," said Yibo suddenly and the lift's door open.

It was night and Lina sat on her couch while concentrating to the show on her TV.

Her phone ring and she took it then answered it after saw the ID Caller.

"Do you enjoy your trip?" she teased annoyingly and she heard him chuckle.

"Someone is mad and sulky," said Joshua and Lina rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Open the door,"

"Hong Joshua,"

"I said open the door and you get your surprise," he said and she obediently walked to the door. She opened the door and her eyes widen.

"Surprise," Joshua said and pulled her into hug then kissed her lips so hard. She kissed him back but then slowly pushed him away.

 

"How did you-When did you get back? Shouldn't be tomorrow?" she asked as she let him entered her small house and closed the door behind him.

"I just arrived and I got things done early," he said while his arms wrapping around her waist. She pushed him afterwards when she remembered about the photos. But, he refused to do so.

"Your brother said you received scandalous photos of mine with some woman,"

"And how are you going to explain that?"

"Easy. She's already married,"

"How do you know she's married?" she asked and looked into his eyes.

"She is my client's wife. Precisely, my junior's wife. Plus, I don't have any fantasy to be with someone's wife. It's disgust me to the core, you know," he said and she rolled her eyes. He pulled her nose lightly making her groaned.

"Now, are we okay?" he asked slowly and Lina nod. 

"Now, listen to me. The next time, you ask me directly, okay?" he said and Lina nod once again. He pulled her into a sweet kiss and smile as she kissed him back. 

"So, where is my 3rd date?" she asked as she pulled from the kiss. He laughed.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Aren't you tired? You just arrived,"

"Like I said, being with you, I will never get tired," he said and pulled her into hug. He chuckled when he heard muttered 'whatever'.

The next day came so quickly.

Lina walked towards Joshua as he fixed his cufflinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter