CHAPTER 39

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Calmly, she watched everyone did the bidding and waiting for her item to come out.

"Next item will be, the Ancient Crown belong to an Empress. It had been said that, this crown was belong to the Demon Empress and had been kept for thousand of years," said the Auctioner and that caught  everyone's attention.

Lina silently and patiencely looking everyone trying hard to bid for the crown.

"Do you think you will be able to catch the thief?" asked Seungkwan who was sitting across Lina and Lina just shrugs.

 

"Don't worry, some people atleast need to be responsible on their actions," said Lina and then turned to look at Heesung who was smiling awkwardly, well actually, smirking at her.

"But then, how come, they could lost it?" asked Mingyu and Lina shrugs.

"Well," before Lina could talk more, a familiar voice can be heard from behind.

Everyone at the table surprised except for Lina and Joshua.

 

"Hold on, isn't that..."

"Kwon Hanna?" whispered DK and Lina nod slightly.

"Okay, I didn't expect that. But, how come she could stole from the boys?" asked Woozi feeling weird. He knew Kwon Hanna is a princess but to be in fact a Crown Princess, but then, even with the power she had, she won't be able to steal the crown easily. Plus, the crown was specifically made for Lina ever since she was choosen by Joshua.

"You will see later," said Lina and drank her water. 

The the bid was won by Kwon Hanna, herself.

Kwon Hanna looked closely at Lina as both of them were inside the VIP Resting Room (well, more like kind out suite room). She felt so shocked and eventually surprised on how could her half-blood sister could still be alive and standing in front of her. Mostly likely, they were alone.

"Nice to see you again, sister," said Lina and Hanna gulped. Oh no, she could sense Lina's power raditating around her. Oh, boy. Calm Lina isn't a good sign.

"Lina," she called her slowly and Lina raised her eyebrows.

"I don't think it's the best you hide behind her, Shison Jun," said Lina and crossed her arms while looking at the wall.

 

Slowly, Shison Jun walked out from the shadow and appeared next to Hanna.

"Lina," he greeted her with a wicked smile on his face.

"So, explain to me," said Lina cold but yet calm.

Hanna and Shison Jun looked at each other then suddenly Hanna down on her knees while Lina looking at her worriedly. Heesung and Sunghoon suddenly appeared on both sides of Lina.

"You stole the crown from us," said Heesung coldly and Hanna looked down.

"I have to!,"

"Why?" asked Sunghoon

"We are being ordered and cornered," said Shison Jun suddenly and making the three of them looked at him.

"Hanna can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter