CHAPTER 13

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It was finally weekend. 

Lina smiled as she was Joshua was waiting her while leaning against his Lamborghini.

"Hi," she greet and he smiled at her. 

"Hi to you too," he said while opening the door for her. She raised her eyebrows while looking at him.

"What? I thought this part of courteos thing when you go on date," he said making Lina chuckled. 

"Well, if you said so, then I can't say no more," she said then entered the door then Joshua closed it.

 

"So, any place to spend our first date today?" she asked while watching Joshua driving.

"First date? I thought this is our second date," he said.

"Second? When did we have our first date?"

"Lunch?" 

"You considered that as a date?" she asked and he nod. She then shrugs and asked again, "Back to my question, where are we going?" she asked and Joshua just smile.

"You will love this place when you see it," he said and she tilt her head. 

"So, confident, aren't you," she teased making him chuckle.

"When it came to you, I am really confident," he said and then looked at her then back to the road. Lina laughed. She felt the butterfliles swimming inside her belly as she heard his words.

'Oh My! This is sweet talk. I don't think I can handle anytime soon' she thought mentally.

Lina looked at the scene in front of her. A sweet smile appeared on her face while Joshua smiling adoringly at her. He saw her sparkle brown eyes as she turned to him.

"This is so beautiful," she said and looked at the pond lake in front of her.

"It is,"

"It felt like so surreal," she said and letting Joshua lead the way. Her eyes lit up once again and she saw a set up picnic area. 

"For you, dear," said Joshua and Lina just laughed.

"Okay, you do well prepared for a man without a plan," and Joshua just shrug then they sat together on the picnin mat. They enjoyed the silence and the meal.

 

"Lina," he called slowly then she looked at him while enjoying her cake.

"What do you think about fate and destiny?" he asked suddenly and she looked at him then tilt her slightly. 

"Umm... Well, do you believe in fate and destiny?" she asked back and that made him smile amused. He shrugs but nevertheless, he waited for her reply.

"Well, for me, i don't want to think about it,"

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's just that... I am that kind of person who not really into that kind of stuffs,"

"Then if I say that meeting me is a fate, what would it be?"

"Then it will be a good kind of fate,"

"Then what if I say that I already fallen for you so hard, what would you think about it?" he asked and making her stopped eating. 

"Huh?"  he chuckled when he watched her surprise face. "Why? Is there something wrong that I am in love with you?"

"Aren't this too fast? I mean, we just met each other by chances, well to be in fact three times only. No, four times, including today... Anyways, it's impossible for you to have a feeling for me," she stated and he watched her closely.

 

Slowly he wiped the cream at the corner of her lips with his finger then it while looking straight to her eyes. She closed her eyes and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter