CHAPTER 6

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Hoshi wave excitedly as he saw Lina entering the cafe without caring his surrounding. Woozi shook his head as WonWoo just sigh with their sworn brother’s attitude. Lina just glared at him but then took a seat next to him.

 

“Oh Hi, I didn’t know you two would join us too,” said Lina and looked at Woozi and WonWoo.

“Others are on their ways,” said Hoshi and Lina looked at him questioningly.

“Others?”

“Oh, they’re here,” said Woozi and Lin turned around.

 

Nine men entered the cafe with their best sailored suit gaining attention from the customers. Those men aren’t ordinary men. They are the young billionaires and heirs that worked together under the SEVENTEEN Corporation ever since the corporation established.

 

“Lina, Hi!” Jeonghan greeted and Lina just smiled back. How they knew each other? Well, let's see. There was one day, Hoshi forgot to pickup Lina from her College and decided to aske Jeonghan to pickup her instead. And since that day, they quite close than anyone else.

“Where is Shua hyung?” asked Hoshi and before S.Coups could answered, his voice greeted them from behind.

“I’m here,” he said and automatically took seat next to her.

The boys were looking at each other as Lina turned to Joshua.

 

“Didn’t know we could see each other here,” he said and Lina shrug with smile on her face.

“I guess, it’s fate then,” she joked and Joshua just smiled.

“Anyhow, why on earth are you bringing me here, cousin? Aren't this suppose to be your hangout with your bro-bro?” asked Lina and turned to Hoshi.

 

Everyone on the table remained silent.

A rare scene for them actually.

 

“You have a free time,”

“How do you even know I have a free time?”

“Your brother said so,” he said and Lina raised her eyebrows.

“I see,” she suddenly said and Hoshi eyes widen.

“Shot! Lina, don’t tell Jiyong hyung about this! He will certainly kill me,”

“Since when you scared of him?” she said and lean back onto her chair. “Lina, have you ever heard 'don’t judge the book by its cover'? ” he said and Lina just shrug.

“And here, I thought you are a Tiger,”

“Cousin,there’s a time when you need to realize I am a human too,” he said and glared her. 

"Wow, suddenly you realize you are human? Marvellous!" she teased and Hoshi just glared at her while the others amused with the scene in front of them.

 

Lina chuckled but then suddenly stop as she watched the waiter put down a cup of milk tea in front of her. She took a sip and her eyes closed savouring the sweet taste that became her addiction lately.

 

“Milk Tea?” asked Joshua and Lina nod her head.

“I see,”

“Why? Is there anything wrong drinking milk tea?” she asked and Joshua looked at her while staring deeply inside her brown eyes.

“Nothing, its just you remind me of someone,”

“Really? An Ex-lover?” she asked making him chuckled.

“Ex-Lover? Of course not ,and I am still wondering why Milk Tea?”

“You want to taste it?” Joshua then shook his head and Lina pout sadly. He then slowly took a sip from his cup that  makng brighten her face.

“How was it?” she asked. “Not bad, but my Americano is more better,” he joked and she rolled her eyes feeling annoyed then pretending to sulk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter