CHAPTER 22

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few thousands years ago...

He caressing her bare shoulder and kiss the soft skin while her resting her head on his bare chest. 

"Shua," she called him slowly and he hummed in response.

"If we couldn't think of away and I-" he shut her with his lips as he pulled her quickly. He looked into her eyes with concern.

"We will think of a way and I will never let you to sacrifice yourself just for all of us," he said and looked her eyes, searching for assurance.

"Okay," she said and lean to kiss him.

 

Both the Demon Emperor and Empress entered the Demon Court Hall to welcome the Crown Princes with his wife, Princes and also her family members from the Sky Kingdom.

"And here I almost thought you're going to celebrate something," she whispered making the emperor laughed lowly. 

"Welcome to the Demon Realms," Joshua welcomed them and Lina nod behind her husband while giving them the most welcomed smile.

"How are you, dear?" asked her father and Lina just smiled then asnwered, "I am fine, thank you for asking, father."

 

The Crown Prince, Wang Yibo watched her stood proudly beside the Demon Emperor. And he didn't even llike that one bit. Hannah watched her husband looking at her half-blood sister and silently she was trying to surpass her sadness.

"A meal have been prepared for everyone to enjoy. I bet everyone is starving right now," said Joshua and then everyone nod. Then both him and his wife walked to the dining hall followed by the others.

Lina looked at her husband as they enjoyed their night drink at their balcony.

"You seem in bad mood," she said while studying her husband's expression. 

"I don't like how that Crown Prince looked at you today," he said and took a sip from his hot tea.

"Speaking of that, you know, he did approached me when you were away with my father. On top of that, he did in front of his brothers and everyone else including his wife," she said and he turned to look at her.

 

"Weird," he said and she nod.

"Very weird," sha said back then drank her tea.

"Come here," he called and Lina looked at him but obeyed to his order.

He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist then she rest her head on his chest. A favourite position whenever they together and alone. Being in his warmth embrace made her feel safe and love while her being in his arms, making him feel the love and warmth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter