CHAPTER 56

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Thousand Years Ago,

She was sitting near the pond while enjoying the view at the boarder between the Demon Realm and Sky Kingdom. The place she used to live alone after her banishment.

"Didn't expect to see a fiance of mine would be here," Lina shrugs as she could felt his presence behind her.

Yibo took a seat next to her on the grass.

 

"You are being too quiet," he said suddenly making her turned to him.

"Funny," she said then turned her gaze back to pond.

"Funny?"

"When I was being too loud, people hate it. People called me the loud princess. When I was too quiet, people worried about me being crazy," she said.

 

"Your changes are too big, Lina. I could feel it,"

"We are not even close,"

"You are my parent's god-daugther. I have seen your growth,"

"That's doesn't mean you know me too well,"

"I am,"

"Then you must realise that I have someone in my heart," she said suddenly and looked at him.

He was silence for a moment.

 

"Are you trying to break off the engagement that had been arranged?"

"I am trying to negotiate with you," 

"Then my answer still no," he said firmly.

 

"You do realise that, we are not going to be happen," said Lina while looking at him.

"Lina,"

"You only love Hanna. I don't even know why are you so crazy to agree witht the agreement,"

"I am a Crown Prince, Lina. Marrying you is the best option,"

"And I am a murderer. Why would I am the best option?"

"We won't talk about this matter,"

"Your Highness," Lina said and Yibo shook his head.

 

"I'm not going to listen to you,"

"You will,"

"But not today. Shall we just enjoy the view?" asked Yibo and Lina sigh. 

"If you refused then,  I shall be going, " she said while standing up but he grabbed her wrist. 

 

" Is he that great than me that makes he still in your heart? " he asked making Lina stopped and she remained silence. 

" Who is he, Lina? "

" He's no one, "

" Stop hiding it from me! "  he snapped and she turned to look at him. 

"It's none of your business,"

"It is, when you are still my fiance," he said and Lina sigh.

 

"Then listen to me, break the engagement and we won't have to talk about this again!"

"And I won't break the engagement!"

Both of them were in anger. None of them wanted to back down. Lina could feel her demon wanted to come out, to strangle the man in front of her. But, she need to control it down and if she failed, she can't promise his safety.

 

"Cut it off, you two," a voice interupt them from glaring each other.

"Junjie," Yibo said as he saw his fourth brother and Lina looked away from them.

"Father is looking for you, ge. I think you should go now," said Junjie and looked at his bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter