CHAPTER 32

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She watched her reflection through the mirror. 

"The wedding dress looks good on you," said Hoshi as he entered the room. Lina smiled. Just like on the day she married to the Demon Emperor, he was there with her. Giving her strength that she needs.

"Well, you cannot blame the beauty gene that run inside me," she said and he laughed.

"You're right. Here, let me help you with your veil," he said and Lina nod.

 

Hoshi put her veil on while watching his cousin.

"Lina,"

"Hum?"

"Whenever you and him face some problems in future, you need to remember one thing. He always loves you and never will stop loving you," he said slowly while looking into her face underneath the veil.

"I know," she replied and nod.

"Now, shall we?" he asked as he pulled his arm out.

"Let's go," she said and took his arm.

 

The door's hall open and all eyes turned to the bride entering the hall.

"I wonder Jiyong oppa is okay with this," Lina whispered.

"Oh, he's about to beat me up last night but then he said he didn't want to act like kid, so he finally let me walk you down the aisle," he whispered back and Lina just chuckled lightly.

Joshua pulled out his hand and she took it. Slowly and carefully he let help her stood on the stage.

"I guess Hoshi did say something funny making you chuckle," he whispered and Lina just shrug lightly. Slowly he lifted her veil from uncovering her face. He smiled as he looked her eyes and her smile that never fail to brigthen his day.

 

"Can we have the groom and the bride recite their vows," said Dino out of nowhere interupt their moment. Mentally, he cursed the boy but proceed to recite his vow.

"To Kwon Lina,my love, I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for agreeing and choosing me to spend with your whole life. I could never getting tired to see your smile, your face especially your beautiful eyes.  They never failed to lit up my dark days and always giving me strength. I hope we would grow old days together until the death tore us apart. I promise you to take care of you, to cherish you, respect you and most importantly to love you with the whole of my heart. I hope in the future, we able to go through it together and no matter what happen, we would always stay together. Now, I want you always remember this, I will never stop loving you, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter