CHAPTER 7

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Slowly she opened her eyes and sat up. She slowly blinking her eyes to regain her vision. I.M who just entered her room with  a cup of water quickly walked towards her.

"Are you okay?" he asked and Lina just held her head. 

"What happened?" she asked and I.M slowly put the cup on the stand then turned towards her.

"Your brother tried to call you so many times and you didn't pickup. Hoshi called me and luckily, I was coincidentally around in your area to check on building nearby. So I stopped by and I tried to knock your door so many time, then you didn't even show up to open up. Then, I came in with the spare keys you gave me, then I saw you unconciously laying deadly on the bed,"

"So in other word, I fainted," said Lina while trying to listen every word came out from his mouth and then tried to lean back to her bed post with the help of I.M.

"Lina, did you do something last night?"

"Nothing at all, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's just normal stuff I usually did. You know the usual routine," she said and I.M just sigh. "Are you sure?" he asked and Lina nod. "I am totaly sure about it," she said while drinking the water as he pass the cup to her.

 

"LINA! LINA!" Hoshi's loud voice as he entered the small house followed by Dino behind him.

Lina looked at I.M and gave him 'What-on-earth-is-he-doing?' look, Suddenly, Lina's bedroom door dramatically opened by Hoshi. Lina just shook her head since it is a normal thing that Hoshi would do in this house whenever he came by. She wonder how this small house able to stand still whenever the agressive Hoshi came by to visit her.

 

"I'm not dead yet, so stop worrying your ," Lina snapped as Hoshi worriedly check her face, head, neck, arms.

"Thank goodness! I was worried when your brother called me way from UK that you didn't even answered his call," said Hoshi while sitting in front of her beside I.M.

"I will call him back later," she said slowly and then looked at Dino.

"Oh, Chan, I don't know you're here,"

"Hi Noona, well i am not surprise when you heard Hoshi hyung panic," said Dina while scratching the back of his neck. Lina laughed softly and nod in agreement.

 

"You're right," she said and smiled.  But then suddenly she winced in pain as her head fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter