CHAPTER 2

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Lina followed Hoshi from back as he looked over the jackets in the store.

 

“I just don’t understand why on earth I need to accompany you?” asked Lina as she took a seat while looking at her beloved cousin. Hoshi just shrug.

“Well, since you don’t have anything to do, so I think it’s the best to take you,” he stated while trying on the jacket.

 

“I don’t know why I don’t trust your statement,”

“Oh, you never did trust me,” said Hoshi back while taking off the jacket then give to the staff. “So, I heard you agree to meet him,” said Hoshi then turned to her while eyes still on the jackets that the staff held.

 

“Yeah, I did,”

“Interesting,”

“Why is that?”

“Well, I never know Miss Kwon Lina would agree on another blind date,” he said and looked at her. Lina just shrug.

“Well, as you said before, I don’t have anything to do, so why not?”

“Tsk.. tsk.. tsk…”

 

Hoshi point the jacket and looked at her for a view.

“What do you think?” he asked and she just nod then he made a face.

“Cuzzy, I need a word not just nod,”

“What? You look good with anything,” she said and his face lit up.

 

“You are so right,” he said and walked away to the cashier to make payment.

 

Lina turned away then looked through her phone silently while waiting for Hoshi to settle his payment.

 

“Miss Kwon,” a voice greeted her and she looked up.

“Mr. Jeon,” she greeted back then stood up slowly.

“I never thought you have time to accompany him,” WonWoo said and Lina just smiled awkwardly. ‘Why everyone suddenly interested in my spare free time?’ she thought.

“Well, I couldn’t reject his offer after all, he is my beloved *annoying* (muttering) cousin,” she said and laughed awkwardly. WonWoo laughed and nod.

 

“Woah, WonWoo,” Hoshi suddenly appeared behind him and they both looked at him.

“Hoshi,” WonWoo called.

“I thought you’re having a meeting in California with the big boss,” said Hoshi and WonWoo just shrug. “We did but everything end up early, so we decided to just go back,” said WonWoo and Hoshi nod.

 

“Anyway, did you eat already?” asked Lina and WonWoo shook his head.

“They why don’t we have quick lunch together?” asked Hoshi and they nod in agreement. “But, where do you want to eat this time?” asked Hoshi and turned to Lina.

 

Lina humm while pretending thinking hard.

“Let’s just have HotPot!”

“Woman, no one eat HotPot for lunch,” said Hoshi and Lina glared at him.

"Well too bad, I do. Since you have a problem about that, how about just both of us, Mr. Jeon?” asked Lina and turned to WonWoo with a soft sweet smile.

 

“I didn’t protest,”

“Oh you just did,” Lina snapped and Hoshi started to snap back but stop by WonWoo.

“ I think let’s just go since I am already hungry,” said Wonwoo and both Kwon nod.

 

 

Wonwoo and Hoshi watched Lina left the stool as she took a phone call.

“How is she?” asked WonWoo and Hoshi took a sip of water from the cup.

“She’s doing fine,” he said and watch the soup boiling.

“Do you think everything will be as plan?” asked WonWoo and Hoshi remained silence for a while.

“I don’t know but I hope it will. He took fifteen thousand years to wait for this,” said Hoshi and WonWoo nod.

 

Then Lina came and sat down on her seat.

“Who was it?” asked Hoshi and pretend he and WonWoo didn’t have any conversation just now.

“No one,” she said while pretending to put the beef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter