CHAPTER 1

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It was raining heavily and she was sitting patiently inside the cafe while watching the rain pouring down hit the ground. Her hands busily moving on the sketch book. The cafe’s door open and there, a man entered the cafe with a brown folder in his hand.

 

“Lina,” Hoshi called and took a seat in front of her. She looked up and nod.

“How was your father?” he asked and she paused but continued after that.

“He’s fine? I guess..”

“You guess? Your brother? Jiyong hyung,” he asked again and Lina sigh.

 

“Him? He’s probably somewhere settling the some company’s matter,” she said then put down her pencil while leaning back to the chair. “So, what pleasure do I have you here, cousin?” she asked suddenly and Hoshi frown.

“Stop with that kind of attitude,” he grunt and Lina rolled her eyes.

 

“Soon Young-ah, you are just like my brother. A person with thousands of agenda or in other word, a man with thousands of evil schemes,”

“Fine, fine!I raise my case,”

“So, what is it?” she asked and looked at him closely. He grins widely while handing her a brown folder.

 

“What is this?”

“This is the thing you asked for,” he said and Lina gave him ‘how-in-world-you-got-this’ look. “The thing is how do you even got these?” she asked him while he smirk. “That only for me to know and not for you to find out,” he asked while giving her ‘this-is-Kwon-Hoshi/Soon Young’ look.

 

She rolled her eyes and said, “God, you are so annoying, but anyways, thanks.”

 

Then she packed her stuffs but stopped by Hoshi.

 

“But, what do you need for?” he asked and Lina looked at him while smiling.

“Oh, that only for me to know and not for you to find out,” she stated and now his turn rolled his eyes annoyed.

 

“Alright, bye!” she said and walked out from the cafe while opening her white umbrella.

Hoshi watched as her figure disappeared through the crowd. Then his phone rang.

 

“Hyung, she just left,” he said and then hung up.

“Humm, hopefully everything will be okay,” he muttered.

 

 

 

Lina entered her small house while closing her white umbrella. She put her stuffs away as she switch her lights on. She turned to the window and looked at the view.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter