CHAPTER 17

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

It was raining heavily outside. 

"Hold on, let me get these things straight, you're going to travel?" asked Hoshi when he watched Lina busily packing her stuffs.

Lina nod while ignoring him walking back and forth behind him.

"Okay, did Joshua hyung know about this?"

"Nope," she said and he stopped then walked to her.

"Lina, why on earth you didn't tell him?" 

"I don't want to, besides I'm not going to travel alone," she said and shrugs.

 

"You're not?"

"Of course not. I'm going to bring you and Changkyun," she said and smiled at him.

"Hold on, when did I even agree? Did Changkyun know?"

"Oh, he doesn't. He probably will be here in any minutes now with Jungkook," she said then someone rang the bell.

"Speaking of devils," she said and Hoshi followed her from behind with her stuffs.

 

"Lina," greet I.M and Lina smiled then walked pass by them.

Both Jungkook and I.M looked at each other and they just shrug. Hoshi locked the door and hurriedly, three of them followed her to her car. They left once Hoshi put her stuffs inside the car's trunk.

 

 

"Welcome to my get-away spot," said Lina said while entering the cabin house and close her white umbrella.

Hoshi, Jungkook and I.M were looking at surrounding of the cabin.

"So, let me get this straight again, why on earth are you bringing us here?" asked Hoshi and I.M along with Jungkook looked at Lina.

"I need companion," she replied.

"Then, there's Joshua hyung can accompany you," stated Hoshi and Lina just ignored him then walked to her room.

 

It had been a week since Lina called him after both of them confessed their love to each other. She couldn't reach him - well, technically, he was avoiding her, and she don't know why. She sigh as she reminiscing their sweet times together the pass few weeks.

Lina watched the rain pouring from the window and slowly she letting herself enjoying the view.

Lina stared at Hoshi then I.M then Jungkook.

"This is not my fault," said Jungkook and his eyes widen.

"Then who will it be?" asked Lina while pointing at her destroyed vase. 

"Fine, it's my fault! I accidentally bumped over when trying to fix the frame," said Hoshi and Lina just nod.

"Never mind of that. Are you guys hungry?" she asked and the three of them nod. Lina walked to her kitchen and looked through her fridge and cabinets. Thank goodness she remembered her brother's assistant to stock it up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter