CHAPTER 53

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She caressed her small baby bump while drinking her juice.

"I was wondering," said Hoshi all of sudden and Lina turned to him. They were at the Demon Palace's Garden.

"What thing made you wonder, my dear cousin?" asked Lina and raised her eyebrows. Curious Hoshi is not a good sign.

 

"How come you and the Rogue King know each other?" askd Hoshi and Lina looked at him.

"Oh, I am curious abot that too," Mingyu's voice suddenly appeared from behing making both Lina and Hoshi jumped in surprise. Mingyu yelped as Seungkwan slapped his arms.

"What?" asked Mingyu and Seungkwan glared.

"You are making Lina noona jumped in surprised," said Dino and Mingyu smiled apology as for Lina just shook her head while muttering 'It's-okay"

 

Soon, all the Demon Lords from Lord Demon Clans gathered around them.

Lina tilt her head and shrugs.

"Well, you could say we have somethings common," said Lina slowly as she lean back on her chair.

 

Flashback,

She watched in amazement as she saw the boy in front of her deligently practice his magic. She tilt her head and nod. He stopped as he felt someone watched him. He turned to her and she smiled widely at him.

A young Lina approached young Ryusei Yokohama.

 

"Hi, I'm Lina, Kwon Lina," she greeted him happily while held out her hand. 

Ryusei looked at her hand then studied her face. Lina looked at him worriedly as he didn't say anything.

"Don't worry, I don't eat immortals or human, I still eat food," she said and that making him smile.

"Hi, I'm Ryusei Yokohama,"

"Ryusei Yokohama? That's too long. I think I would call you, Ryusei," said Lina happily and they both shakes hand.

 

"Are you new here?" he asked and Lina shook her head. He tilt his head in confussion.

"Oh yeah, right! Of course you never see me around. I was assigned to have private lessons at the private building," she said.

"Why?"

"Well, special matter,"

"I see, but then why are you out here? Aren't Headmaster Wu will be mad?"

"Grandpa Wu? Well, he won't. He ask me to walk around and I do need to have some fresh air," she said while laughing.

 

"You call him Grandpa Wu? Only people under the Top Students could call him that," said Ryusei Yokohama and Lina smiled.

"And what do you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter