CHAPTER 10

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Present,

Another fine day for everyone in the city but not to Lina who was currently felt annoying as her brother barged into her house. Lina glared at her brother as he took a seat beside her.

"The last time I check, this isn't a convenience store where everyone can barge anytime," she snapped and GD just shrugs.

"How are you?" he asked while ignoring her statement.

"Gosh, why on earth people keep on asking me that question? For the million times, I am fine and I am not dead yet," she said and GD just stared at her. Well, actually, more into checking the mark on her collarbone. But, failed to do so.

"So, I heard you and Mr.Hong are going to have a date this weekend,"

"Yeah,"

"Now, you're going to reconsider my suggestion?"

"Well, I guess so. Plus, I keep on bumping on him these days. Oh yeah, I didn't know, Soon Young is close to him," she said and shrug. 

"Well, that's good to hear. And I hope, I'll be hearing you two getting married," he said teasingly and Lina glared at him but her face flushed red in embrassement.

"He's not even proposing me to be his girlfriend yet, oppa. And you're here, sitting, already fantasizing my wedding day," she said and GD laughed. "Well, you never know dear sister," said GD while slowly standing up.

Lina just looked at weirdly and said, "And you are? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I just remember I have something to settle,"

"That's so soon?"

"I thought you didn't like me being here?"

"Of course not, oppa. Why would I hate you?" she asked and smile fakely while GD just shook his head. "How about I bring you for quick lunch?" he asked and Lina squealed in delight.

"Alright! Let me take my bag first!" she said then dissapeared to her room while GD smiled at her antics. But slowly, his smile faded. He walked to the window and looked at the outside.

 

He saw a familiar creature who was standing outside of his sister's fence. They wouldn't enter the area, because the house already been sealed by magic. As their eyes met, the creature vanished into thin air and Lina just came out from her room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter