uncertainty

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PENTHOUSE

 

Taeyeon enter the house while carrying the grocery on her right hand. She's continue walking toward the kitchen before put down the grocery on the kitchen counter. She’s takes out her phone and looked back at Jiyong message.

 

I think I'm craving for to eat army stew. Could you make it for me tonight? – Jiyong

Ouh…okay. I’ll try to make that stew – Taeyeon

Yes! See you at home – Jiyong

 

“Okay…now I have to find the recipe,” Taeyeon mutter while she’s searching the stew recipe.

Suddenly, when she is focusing on the recipe, she saw Jiyong come out from the room while wipe his wet hair. Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong is already at home that time. She looks at the clock and it's still early for him to be there.

“When you back home? Don’t you have any schedule?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon face.

“Well...it's already end. That's why I'm home. Besides, I'm excited to eat dinner tonight.” Jiyong replied with happy face.

“Hurm… I just come back and there are lot things to do here...” Taeyeon said while looking at the ingredients in the plastic bag.

Jiyong smiles while walking toward her.

“You go change your cloth, I'll help you” Jiyong replied.

“Sure? You really want to help me?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Great…! Okay, I go change…” Taeyeon said before she walks out from the kitchen.

“Wait…” Jiyong said to stop her.

Taeyeon stop her steps and look at Jiyong.

“Can you help me hang this towel?” Jiyong asked but his hand already throw the towel to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after the towel hit her face.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said while grin.

After that, Taeyeon continue walks toward the room to change her cloth.

Jiyong chuckles softly after he saw Taeyeon face.

“Okay now…what should I do here…?” Jiyong said while looking the grocery.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon hang Jiyong towel but then her phone is buzz as incoming message. She's taken out her phone and saw it's from her friends group chat. Yuri is asking them to meet at her restaurant for trying her new menu. All of them excited to go there and try but Taeyeon feel guilty when she can't go there and let Jiyong alone. In the end, she's reply to her friends that she can't join them. Afterwards, she goes to change her cloth before go back to the kitchen and cook.

When she's walk out from the kitchen, she saw Jiyong is already wearing his apron and wash the vegetable. Taeyeon chuckles softly after she saw him.

“Oh Mrs. Kwon, what are you doing in my kitchen?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“Ha…ha…very funny” Jiyong said sarcastically.

Taeyeon is laughing when Jiyong said that.

“Come here and help me. I’m hungry,” Jiyong continue said after Taeyeon laughing at him.

“Nae…” Taeyeon said while she’s taken her apron and wear it.

Jiyong saw her wear the apron stop his wash and then he help her tie the knot on the apron.

“Thank you” Taeyeon said after Jiyong does that.

“So, where do we start?” Jiyong asked before he continues wash the vegetable.

“Hurm…wait…I’ll read the recipe again…” Taeyeon said while she takes out her phone.

Jiyong wait for Taeyeon instruction while he put the vegetable in the basket.

“I think we should cut the veggie. Can you help me with that? I can focus on the paste...” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Okie, cutie…” Jiyong replied while his hand takes the mushroom.

Taeyeon smiles when she hears that from Jiyong.

“Should we put ramen too?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure…anything you want…” Taeyeon replied while her hand tries to open the soy sauce bottle.

Jiyong saw her struggle with the bottle, he then take the bottle from Taeyeon hand and open it for her.

“Did you buy tofu?” Jiyong asked while he gives the bottle back to Taeyeon.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles after Jiyong help her open the bottle.

After that, Taeyeon went to get the pot for steam the stew meanwhile Jiyong still focusing cutting the ingredients. After finish preparing the paste, Taeyeon arrange the ingredient that has been cut by Jiyong into the pot, suddenly Jiyong shouts.

“Argh…” Jiyong groan in pain.

Taeyeon startled after Jiyong shouts but when she turns, she saw Jiyong finger is already bleeding.

“Oh my god…” Taeyeon said surprised after she saw the blood.

“Argh….my hand” Jiyong said try to hold the pain.

Unknowingly, Taeyeon quickly took Jiyong's hand, and she blood from Jiyong's finger. Jiyong was stunned when she did that. However, he did not say anything when he saw Taeyeon's worried face. Next, Taeyeon quickly took the ice cubes from the fridge and put it on the wound. She then went to the living room cabinet and take out the aid box in there. Jiyong just keep looking at his wife silently. Taeyeon open the aid box and search for the cotton to stop Jiyong finger from bleeding.

“It’s hurt?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly to answer her.

“Don't worry, it's just a small wound.” Taeyeon said before she’s blow the wound softly.

Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon do that to his finger. After she noticed the blood already, stop. She's carefully put the plaster on his finger.

“Okay, done” Taeyeon said while looking at the plaster.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon face for a while before he looks at his hand.

“Thank you… you look so worried,” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“Of course, I'm worried, if anything happen to you... what should I tell your omma about that...besides, I'm the one should cook for you and you're bleeding because you're helping me... I'm not okay with that...” Taeyeon said while she’s put back the cotton into the aid box.

Jiyong staring at her after she’s said that.

“So...by now...you just sat and let me do the rest...” Taeyeon continue while smiles.

“…but I wanna help you” Jiyong replied while pout.

“You help me enough...please...let me do the rest...” Taeyeon said softly.

“Arasso…then let me keep this box back…” Jiyong said while he takes the aid box and went to the living room.

Meanwhile Taeyeon continue cooking their dinner.

 

 

 

“So… how was it? It's good?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong taste her cooking.

“Hurm…” Jiyong make uneasy face when he tastes the stew.

Taeyeon look at him nervously when he makes that facial.

“I think I like it but… we should boil it little bit...” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon is frowning when Jiyong said that. She take the spoon in Jiyong hand and then she’s try to taste by herself. After she tastes it, she’s agree with Jiyong words.

“Okay…we should let it boil more,” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong is smiles widely when Taeyeon agree with him.

While them waiting for the food ready, Taeyeon go to preparing the table for them. She's put the rice bowl on the table before she's put the kimchi. Meanwhile, Jiyong help her by arranging the utensils on the table. Jiyong continue smiling when placing the utensils.

“Why you’re keep smiling? Did something happen make you smile like that?” Taeyeon asked when she’s noticed Jiyong smiles.

“Well…I’m just happy tonight…can’t I smiles?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon is looking at him weirdly before she’s shakes her head and went back to the stove. Jiyong continue smiles after Taeyeon leave him.

 

 

 

Few moments later, both of them is already enjoying the dinner together. Jiyong satisfied with Taeyeon stew and that make him more appetite to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter