learning

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both of them are eating the breakfast silently. For a while, no one is talking but each other still take a glance secretly to make sure, if the moods are fine.

“I’m sorry…” suddenly Jiyong said to break the silent.

“Huh?” Taeyeon startled when Jiyong said that.

“I’m sorry for trouble you last night…but how I’m home?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“It’s your manager bring you home. He said that you’re drunk at your friend bar,” Taeyeon replied to explain.

“Ouh…” Jiyong said when he’s trying to remember it.

“Here… herbal drink for you.” Taeyeon said while give the cup to Jiyong.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied before he sips the drink.

“Euw…what is this taste? Ergh…” Jiyong make a face after he sips the herbal drink.

Taeyeon is laughing when she saw Jiyong face after drink the herbal drink.

“You liked it? Why don’t you taste it too?” Jiyong said while he gives the herbal drink to Taeyeon.

“Nope…I’m fine,” Taeyeon replied to refuse.

“Nope…you have to taste it…” Jiyong said try to make Taeyeon drink the herbal.

Taeyeon hesitate to take the cup from Jiyong. She looks at the cup for a while before turn to look at Jiyong.

“You really want me to drink this?” Taeyeon asked again.

Jiyong nodded while smirks.

Taeyeon look again at the cup before she’s slowly move the cup to her lips. However, Jiyong stops her by taking the cup from her hand.

“You really want to drink?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

“Yeah…if you said, I will drink…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong suddenly feel touched when Taeyeon said that.

“Nah…I’m just joke with you…you don’t have to…” Jiyong said softly before he finishes the herbal drink in one shot.

“Argh…it’s so bitter…” Jiyong said after finish the drink.

“Here…” Taeyeon give Jiyong gummy candy from her bag.

“Much better…” Jiyong replied after he eats the gummy candy.

Taeyeon smiles when Jiyong feel much better from last night.

 

 

 

After breakfast, Taeyeon and Jiyong get ready to go for works. Jiyong is standing in front of his wardrobe before to choose his bomber jacket. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is checking her phone for update info. When she's focusing on her phone, suddenly Jiyong approach her and the hugging from her back softly.

“Thank you for take care of me last night,” Jiyong whisper to her ear.

“It’s fine. I’m your wife…so it’s my responsible” Taeyeon replied while keep her phone into the bag.

Jiyong release the hugs and move Taeyeon body to face him.

“…and I’m sorry for my behavior yesterday…” Jiyong said with sad face.

Taeyeon is staring at him for a while after he said that.

“About that…I have something to tell you,” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong suddenly feels uneasy when Taeyeon said that while staring at him.

“I know...both of us don't have enough time to understand each other. In fact, that's make the relationship between us are worst. Remember the list that we're doing before the wedding?” Taeyeon continues.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“Right...that list... we just write what we like and don't... and that make us keep be careful just to make each other didn't hurt. The truth... we can't lie our heart...our feelings... and as your wife... I'm fail. Fail to understand your feelings, fail to know more about you and I'm sorry to hurt you with my action.” Taeyeon continue said but these time her eyes already teary.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon eyes got teary.

“Taeyeon…please…” Jiyong said while he touches her face softly.

“I know... I'm the one is supposed to be blame not you... I'm the one that keep make the boundary between us. I know I took so much time to open my heart to you but... I just want to let you know that you should trust me. I know my status as your wife and I'm always held that title as long we're together. Please, please don't doubt on me” Taeyeon continue and then her tears already flow on her cheeks.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly while his hand wipe Taeyeon tears softly.

“I'm sorry... I'm really sorry my dear... I don't know what to say anymore... you know I'm just scared to lose you... I'm scared if your heart will never accept me...but my reaction is just hurting you...I'm sorry...” Jiyong said softly before he pulls and then hugging Taeyeon.

For a moment, both of them just continue hugging each other. That hugs really comfort both of them feelings about yesterday incident.

“So…can you give me one more chance?” Taeyeon asked after she’s lift her head from his chest.

“Always…” Jiyong replied before he kisses her forehead softly.

“Okay… from now…I’ll do anything for you,” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong chuckles softly after she said that.

“Why? Don’t you trust me?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong chuckles at her.

“Nope…just… I’m feeling good today,” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong said that.

“So…we meet tonight after you done with your today schedule. I’ll prepare a dinner for us,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Nope… tonight I want to bring you to my friend café. I want to have dinner with you there… so, I'll pick up you at the company” Jiyong replied while his hand fixing Taeyeon hair.

“Sounds great for me…see you tonight,” Taeyeon said before she’s kiss Jiyong cheek.

Jiyong startled with Taeyeon sudden kiss. He then look at her and saw her shy face after doing that. Afterwards, Jiyong bend down his head and peck her lips softly.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

“Didn't you know that she's married?” his co-worker asked Wooshik.

Wooshik shakes his head slowly while place his camera into the bag.

“Aigoo…don't you read her wedding news?” the co-worker asked surprised when Wooshik shakes his head.

“Yah…I just arrive here. How should I know that?” Wooshik asked firmly.

“Yeah...but don't you know anything that we called news? C'mon... the articles are everywhere and still there...” his co-worker, said sarcastically.

Wooshik didn’t respond him after he said that.

“Whatever…I’m going out,” Wooshik said while he carrying his camera bag.

“Where are you going?” his co-worker asked.

“Anywhere…the place I can take pictures.” Wooshik replied before he walks away from there.

After the incident between him and Jiyong, Wooshik feels furious but at the same times, he's hurt when he knew that Taeyeon is already married. At first, Wooshik think that Jiyong action toward him is really overreact and make him feels embarrassing to the other staffs. Besides, no one tell him about Taeyeon status including her. That's make him feel more embarrassing. Now, he's trying to exclude himself from the project but the director refuse and say it's too late for them to find another photographer. But the truth, Wooshik is trying to abstain from Taeyeon and heal his hurt.

 

 

 

 

While Wooshik waiting for the elevator, he hears, someone is calling his name. When he turns, he saw Taeyeon is walking toward him while waving her hand at him.

“Wooshik…!”Taeyeon shouts his name.

Wooshik is starting to feel uneasy when Taeyeon approaching him.

He's look around before he speeds his steps to leave there. Taeyeon stunned when Wooshik is running away from her and decided to chase him. However, Wooshik rashly enter the exit door and get down using the stairs. Taeyeon saw Wooshik going toward the exit door speed her steps to chase him there. However, when she's enter the area, Wooshik presence is already gone. Taeyeon sigh while looking at the stairs.

“I just want to apologies…” Taeyeon mutter sadly while looking at the stairs.

After that, she just went to her office and then continues with her works.

 

 

DAMI FASHION STUDIO

 

Dami enter the studio and saw Jiyong is already wearing their latest design. The makeup artist is preparing Jiyong before they can start the photo shoot. Dami staring at Jiyong while try to read her brother facial. She’s remember how sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter