precarious

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PENTHOUSE

 

“Should we invite our families here?” Taeyeon asked when they’re walking out from the room.

“For sure…we can do a house-warming party,” Jiyong replied happily.

“Yeah..that’s great…can I invite my friends too?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong hesitate for a while before he nodded while smiles awkwardly.

“When we can enter the house?” Taeyeon asked.

“Anytime you want, dear” Jiyong replied while pinch Taeyeon cheek softly.

Taeyeon is blushing when Jiyong do that to her. She turn her face from him before says

“I think… this weekend is suit for move in... I'm free...”

“Hurm… I don't think I can...this weekend I've to attend fashion show...” Jiyong replied with sad face.

“Hurm...how about you just pack your things that you want to bring here...and let me handle the rest... besides, I can ask Jiwoong oppa or Hayeon help me to move in here.” Taeyeon said to suggest her opinion.

“Are you sure? Can’t you wait for me?” Jiyong asked.

“I don't think so because next week I have a meeting with my client and I'm afraid I don't have free time afterwards.” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… it's look like our schedule opposite to each other...” Jiyong said sadly.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong make sad face in front her.

“I think I have to rearrange my schedule to get more times with you... I can't just leave you to handle everything here for me...” Jiyong continue said.

“Hey, don't worry... we still get a time to do this together. In fact, this is our house and of course we get more time together here...” Taeyeon replied try to persuade him.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon after she said that. He then move toward her and then holds her hand.

“My time with you are precious...so do you, right? So, I really hope we can spend more time together and I'm so happy just thinking of that...” Jiyong said with smiles.

“...but, to be honest here... I'm fine with your works because before marrying you, I'm already prepared myself to accept that I'm marrying a famous model and I've to understand his works too...” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon deeply when she said that. After she’s finish with her words, he just pull her and hugging her.

“I hope I can do as you too... and be a good husband for you too,” Jiyong said whispering to her ear softly.

Taeyeon closed her eyes after Jiyong whisper that. At that moment, she just feels that Jiyong really give his effort to make her open for him, and she's really appreciated that a lot.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

PENTHOUSE

 

After two weeks both of them are busy with their works, that weekend they finally can hold a housewarming party for their acquaintance. In fact, both of them also are already move in to the house a week ago. Including their families, Jiyong and Taeyeon invite their closed friends too.

“Tae, where should I put the salad?” Tiffany asked while holding the bowl.

“You can place on that table,” Taeyeon said while pointing to the dining table.

With the entire guest, Jiyong and Taeyeon are busy to entertain their guests. Some of them are chatting on the living room and some of them at the dining table.

“Jiyong, where did you get this paint?” Seunghyun asked while looking at the paint on the wall.

“I'm bought that from the art gallery” Jiyong replied while he pours more drink for the guests.

“Jiyong, your house so nice…” Youngbae said while smiling.

“Thank you…makes yourself comfortable” Jiyong said while smiling to Youngbae wife.

 

 

 

At that time, both of their mothers are looking at them happily. They're felt so blessed to saw Jiyong and Taeyeon are compatible to each others.

“You know that they can live happily like this...right?” Mrs. Kwon said while smiling.

“We have to give them more time to know each other...but yeah, I'm happy to see them happy like this...” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

“...but why I feel something strange inside me?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon said.

“Huh? What?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I don't know... these feelings keep arise when I'm starting to give them hope...” Mrs. Kwon said with mixed feelings.

Mrs. Kim is silent for a while after she hears that from Mrs. Kwon.

“I think... that's because the unsure feelings of what we're doing to them... sometimes, I can feel that too...” Mrs. Kim said while look at Taeyeon.

Mrs. Kim knows her daughter well and what she saw right now is something unreal for her. The way Taeyeon treat Jiyong, she knew that Taeyeon is trying to accept Jiyong as her husband. However, she still hoped what already happen to Taeyeon are good things for her life. If one day, Taeyeon is regretting accepting the wedding, she can't blame her more.

“You know what? I can't blame Jiyong if he's regretting this marriage...but as his omma... I do want him to be happy with Taeyeon.” Mrs. Kwon suddenly said.

“Me too… I really hope they can stay together forever,” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“Omma, come here…let’s taste this…” suddenly Taeyeon shout from the dining table.

“Nae…” Mrs. Kim replied before she go toward Taeyeon and her friends.

 

 

 

Jiyong and his friends are sitting on the living room while chatting to each other. However, his eyes keep secretly take a glance at Taeyeon with her friends. He saw that her are really closed with her friends, the way she talks and their skinship to each other really make Jiyong feel uneasy with that. He knows how Taeyeon and her friends relationship but inside him still feel jealous to see her like that with them more than him, his husband.

“What’s wrong?” Daeusng asked when Jiyong seat there silently.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied while shakes his head.

Seunghyun noticed Jiyong face and he know there are something that bothering his friend. He then get up and move to Jiyong.

“Come, let’s talk there,” Seunghyun said before him walking to the balcony.

Jiyong get up from his seat after Seunghyun said that. He follows him to the balcony while holding his drink.

“Nice view from here” Seunghyn said while looking at the Seoul night scenery.

“Hmmm…” Jiyong replied while looking at the scenery blankly.

Seunghyun look at Jiyong for a while. After that, he sips his drink and asks

“Did something happen?”

“Huh?” Jiyong asked blankly.

“What happen?” Seunghyun asked while lift his eyebrows.

Jiyong sigh deeply while looking at the night scenery.

“Are you two okay?” suddenly Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong nodded slowly before he says

“I hope…”

After he said that, Jiyong turn his body and face inside the house. From there, he can see Taeyeon is smiling brightly while talking with her friends.

Seunghyun look at Jiyong before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“Are you scared of hurting again?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

“Perhaps…” Jiyong replied.

“She didn't treat you well?” Seunghyun asked randomly.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“Honestly, I didn't expect much from her... you know how we're married. But...the more I live with her... I start to feel greedy... and I just want her for me only...”

Seunghyun chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“Don't tell me that you're jealous of her friends...” Seunghyun said while chuckles.

Jiyong turn to look at Seunghyun with serious expressions.

“Yes, I am…” Jiyong replied firmly.

Seunghyun stunned with Jiyong answer.

“…but why? You know her friends too, right?” Suenghyun asked confused.

“Yes, I know them...that's why I have these feelings when saw them and her...” Jiyong replied firmly.

Seunghyun didn’t respond him after he said that.

“It's toxic, bro. If you continue feels this way... I don't think that healthy for you and your feelings too...trust me.” Seunghyun said afterwards.

Jiyong didn’t respond him for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter