trying

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO WEEK LATER

TAEYEON OFFICE

 

Taeyeon is focusing on her works when her phone ringing. She look at her phone and saw it’s unknown numbers is calling. She’s frowning before take her phone and answer it.

“Hello?” Taeyeon greet hesitate.

However, no one is greeting her back.

“Hello? Who is this?” Taeyeon asked curiously when no one replying her.

“It’s me” suddenly someone replied.

“Who’s me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Jiyong…” he said slowly.

Taeyeon stunned after she hear that name. After that, both of them didn’t say anything because of due to the awkwardness between them after not meet each other after their meeting at the gallery before.

“Actually…I have something to tell you…” suddenly Jiyong said to break the silent.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“My omma want to ask you if you can have a dinner with the family tonight. Are you free?” Jiyong asked nervously.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while. The truth, after their meeting at the gallery, the family already has been told that they are agreed to get married. Of course, the persons that happy with the decisions are both mothers. However, within two weeks both of them didn't see or talk to each other. For Jiyong, he's busy with his schedule meanwhile Taeyeon is busy with her works. In two weeks not disturbing with each other, their awkwardness appears and that makes uncomfortable for them.

“Hello?” Jiyong greet when Taeyeon didn’t respond his question.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied.

“So…are you coming?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“Yeah…sure…” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“Okay…I’ll drop by at your company. Then, we can go to the dinner together” Jiyong said.

“Wait, what? You want to come? Erm…can we just meet at the dinner?” Taeyeon asked try to refuse Jiyong offer.

“Why? Can’t I coming?” Jiyong asked weirdly.

“Hurm…it’s not like that…I just don’t want my coworker saw you…and…I’m not ready with that…” Taeyeon replied the truth.

Jiyong silent for a while before he say

“Arasso…I’ll wait you at the bungalow. I’ll send the address to you”

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied relieve when Jiyong agree with her.

After that, they just ended the call. Then, Taeyeon receive the address from Jiyong through the message.

 

 

 

DAMI FASHION STUDIO

 

Dami is sitting at her table while doing her works. But her eyes saw Jiyong is sitting alone at the chair nearby the window while playing with his phone.

“Hey, don’t you have anything to do?” Dami asked Jiyong.

“Nope” Jiyong replied shortly still focusing on his phone.

Dami look at her little brother for a while before she continues focus back on her works.

Moment later, Dami hear Jiyong sigh and when she’s turn her face to him, she’s saw Jiyong is already lay on the couch beside the chair.

“Yah…! What happen?” Dami asked when she’s saw Jiyong miserable face.

Dami look at Jiyong and saw something is bothering him.

“Noona, what am I going to do?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

Dami is frowning when he asked that.

“Doing what?” Dami asked confused.

Jiyong look at the ceiling blankly without answering his sister.

“Are you thinking about the decision you made? About that wedding?” Dami asked curiously.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“Aigoo…it’s still early for you to oppose it.” Dami said while smiling.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked while his eyes still look at the ceiling.

“Yeah…it’s your life…not omma, appa or me…it’s yours. So, the decision you make is for you,” Dami replied.

“But…you can see how happy omma…I can’t turn her down just like that...besides, that girl...” Jiyong stops his words when thinking about Taeyeon.

“What about that girl?” Dami asked curiously.

Jiyong get up from his lay and then turn to look at Dami.

“Why I'm feeling so different with this girl?” Jiyong asked Dami with confused.

Dami look at Jiyong with confused too after, he said that.

“What’s the different? Do you like her?” Dami asked curiously.

Jiyong look at his sister after she asked that.

“I don’t know…I have no answer with that…” Jiyong replied before turn to look outside the window.

Dami stares at Jiyong and she’s trying to assume what actually in Jiyong minds. But, as his sister, she’s just want her little brother happy.

“Jiyong-ah, right now, what are your mind and heart say? It's something that can you figure about it?” Dami asked softly.

Jiyong sigh after his sister asked that.

“That's the problem...my mind want me to stop what I'm doing but...” Jiyong stops his words for a while before he turns to Dami and continues says

“…My heart just wants to do this...follow the flow...”

Dami is smiling after Jiyong said that.

“Why is sound so complicated? Can you choose?” Dami asked.

“Yeah…it’s complicated…” Jiyong replied.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing and then he saw it’s his mother the one that called. Jiyong take a deep breath before pick up the call.

“Nae, omma” Jiyong said.

“Did you ask her about the dinner tonight?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Yeah…she’ll come” Jiyong replied.

“Good…and you and Dami…come home soon…!” Mrs. Kwon said before she’s ended the call.

“So…I can meet her tonight?” Dami asked with smiles.

Jiyong just replied her with force smiles.

 

 

COMPANY CAR PARK

 

Taeyeon open the car door before place her bag and her files works. Suddenly, her phone is ringing before she’s enter the car. Taeyeon pick up the call after she’s in the car.

“Hello, omma” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Hello, where are you?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“In the car…just finish the works” Taeyeon replied.

“Good, so…you’re going to Mrs. Kwon house tonight, right?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Yeah…wait! How do you know?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Make sure you dress properly” Mrs. Kim replied without answering Taeyeon question.

“Yea…I know…anything else?” Taeyeon asked lazily.

“Behave yourself there…” Mrs. Kim replied try to reminded her.

“Omma…I’m already in 30…of course I know to behave myself…” Taeyeon said while shakes her head.

“Arasso…by the way…thank you” suddenly Mrs. Kim thanked to her.

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Nothing…just be yourself there…enjoying the dinner, okay?” Mrs. Kim asked with smiles.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, her mother ended the call but Taeyeon still seat in the car silently. She looks at again at the address before she’s sigh and then start the car engine.

 

 

AT NIGHT

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Mrs. Kwon is busying at the kitchen preparing the dinner. Meanwhile, Jiyong still in his room lazily lay on the bed while just wearing his pant. Dami and her husband still not arrive yet at the bungalow but Mr. Kwon are already get him ready to receive a special guest that night.

“Where is Jiyong? Why he is not here yet?” Mrs. Kwon asked furiously.

“Hey, dear. Calm down. He’ll be down here soon,” Mr. Kwon replied softly to calm down his wife.

“Yeah…can you go get him? She’s will be here soon,” Mrs. Kwon said before went back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Taeyeon stops her car in front of the gate while her eyes lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter