dissent

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HANBYEOKDANG PAVILION

 

While both of them enjoying the scenery, suddenly they heard a kid is crying nearby the area. Jiyong and Taeyeon look at the kid and noticed there are no sign of that kid parents is there. They're then approaching the kid and try to coax him.

“Hi, there…” Taeyeon greet him gently.

The kid just continues crying and ignores them.

“What should we do?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon still looking at the kid and then she ask

“Are you lost?”

The kid nodded while crying. Taeyeon smiles after the kid nodded.

“Let me help you erm… what is your name?” Taeyeon asked softly.

“Jiyong…” The kid replied while sobbing.

“Hey, you have same name with samchon!” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

“Yeaaah… now he have my name…” Jiyong replied slowly.

Taeyeon continue chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“So, Jiyong… can you tell us… where are you from? Did you have your parent’s number in your bag?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

The kid nodded before he says

“I’m here with omma. Omma number is on my bag”

Jiyong look at the kid bag and he saw the phone numbers and the name on that. He takes his phone and then dialed the numbers.

“Please don’t cry, okay? Samchon try calling your omma…” Taeyeon said while she’s wipe the kid tears.

The kid nodded while staring at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

While waiting for the kid mother to come to them, Taeyeon buy an ice cream to comfort the kid. The kid continues staring at Taeyeon as if he already had a crush on Taeyeon. Taeyeon keep smiling and talking to him. Meanwhile, on the other side, Jiyong feel uneasy to see the kid staring at Taeyeon like that. Out of nowhere, he felt jealous at the kid when Taeyeon keep pampering him. Jiyong then pull Taeyeon to seat away from the kid while he's in the middle between them.

“Stop staring at my wife like that…” Jiyong said to the kid slowly.

Taeyeon grin when she heard Jiyong words to the kid.

“Jiyong, he’s just a kid,” Taeyeon said.

“I know…” Jiyong replied but still looking at the kid with uneasy.

“Samchon, do you like noona too?” the kid suddenly asked.

“What? Noona? Samchon?” Jiyong asked firmly.

Taeyeon laughing after the kid said that to Jiyong.

“Did you see me too old to call me hyung?” Jiyong asked.

The kid just looks at Jiyong without replying him.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call Jiyong gently.

“Arasso… so, Jiyong…” Jiyong said the kid name awkwardly.

“Why your name is Jiyong?” Jiyong continue asked.

“Because omma give me that name…,” the kid replied naively.

Taeyeon chuckles after the kid answer that. Jiyong turn to look at his wife and then he’s smiling when he saw Taeyeon happy face.

“Jiyong!” suddenly a woman shout from far.

Jiyong and the kid turn their head to the sound at the same time after they heard someone is calling their name.

“Omma!!!” the kid shouts before he run toward the woman.

Taeyeon and Jiyong feel ease after the woman is the kid mother. The woman walks approaching they but she’s stunned after she saw Jiyong in front of her.

“Its’ you! Kwon Jiyong!” the woman said surprised.

“Hi…” Jiyong greet her awkwardly.

“I really adore you. I’m your fan…,” the woman said excitedly.

“Yea…so, this is your son?” Jiyong asked while he looks at the kid.

“Oh… I’m sorry. Yes. Thank you for your help” the woman said to thanks them.

“It’s okay. As long he’s fine,” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“You must be his wife, right?” the woman asked while smiling.

Taeyeon nodded shyly to answer her.

“Omo.. What a great day! I’m so lucky to meet both of you… besides, you two help me with my kid. I don’t know how to repay this kindness…,” the woman said.

“It’s okay, Miss. You don’t have to do that…” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong, say thank you to hyung and noona” the woman said to her son.

“Thank you…,” the kid said while bowing to them.

Taeyeon get down and then she says

“Be a good boy, okay? Take care”

Suddenly the kid kisses Taeyeon cheek after she said that. Jiyong saw the scene rashly get down and then he’s crouching in front of the kid.

“Take cares… please don’t lose again…,” Jiyong said slowly while try to take Taeyeon away from the kid.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face.

“Thank you once again. Hurm… can I have a photo with you two?” the woman asked hesitated.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then he saw Taeyeon nodded with smiles. After that, all of them take a photo together but in that picture it's show how Jiyong keep the kid away from his wife. After that, the woman and the kid leave them.

“Now I know why the kid name Jiyong” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Taeyeon said that.

“So…anyone whose name Jiyong will attract to you, huh?” Jiyong asked sarcastically.

Taeyeon laughing after Jiyong said that.

“Well… I have one Jiyong and it’s enough,” Taeyeon said before she pinches Jiyong cheek gently.

“More than enough” Jiyong replied while he places his hand on her waist.

 

 

IN THE CAR

 

Taeyeon is looking scenery outside the window silently while Jiyong is focusing on his driving. Suddenly, Taeyeon turn her head to see Jiyong, and then she ask

“Jiyong, do you think our child will be cute as the kid?”

“Huh?” Jiyong asked confused.

“What will we name our child? Jiyong Junior?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

“Well…I just curious…” Taeyeon said while looking Jiyong face.

“Dear, whatever happen, I know our kids will be cute. Just like their mother...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Jiyong take Taeyeon hand and hold it.

“Don't you want them to look like you too?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well, of course they will have my charm too, but I don't mind as long you're their mother.” Jiyong replied with smiles before he kiss her hand gently.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him after he said that. She’s continue staring at him before she pulls her hand from him. After that, she is looking outside the window without saying anything. Jiyong feel uneasy when she’s pull her hand and being silent. Jiyong think his words make her feel a burden and that make him feel guilty for saying that.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong call her softly.

“Hmmm…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon turn her head to see Jiyong.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“If my words hurting you…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon smiles while she shakes her head.

“You didn’t hurt me… besides…” Taeyeon stop her words.

Jiyong frowning when Taeyeon didn’t finish her words.

“Hey, I think I have an idea!” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“What idea?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Why don't we search for a surrogate mother?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“We what?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Well… we just find a suitable woman that willingly carries a pregnancy for us... what do you thinks?” Taeyeon continue asked about her thought.

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly before he says

“That’s ridiculous”

“What? Why? Don’t you think this will help us too?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yes but…” Jiyong try to refused but Taeyeon interrupt him and then says

“We still have that chance, Tae. Why should we bother to find surrogate mother?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“Jiyong, you know the chance f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter