untold

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

TAEYEON OFFICE

 

Taeyeon is focusing on her works when someone knocks her door.

“Coming…” Taeyeon said.

“Miss Kim, there is someone want to meet you” her assistant said after she’s open the door.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked while frowning.

“She said she’s your acquaintance” her assistant replied.

Taeyeon look confused with her replied but she’s signal her to let the person enter her office.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you here” suddenly someone voice said from the door.

Taeyeon lift her head from her works and she’s stunned when she saw a familiar face in front of her.

“We meet before…” Taeyeon said surprised.

The woman nodded before she’s walk enter the office. After she’s enter, Taeyeon assistant close the door and then leave both of them.

“Hi… you remember me?” the woman said with awkward smiles.

“You’re….” Taeyeon hesitated to said but the woman interrupt her and say

“Yeah… I’m Erica, Jiyong…ex…”

“I didn’t expect to see you here. What are you doing here and how you know my office?” Taeyeon asked with surprised tone.

Erica chuckles when she saw Taeyeon confused face when she saw her there.

“Well… I’m here to meet you… it is not difficult to find you as Jiyong wife...” Erica replied.

Taeyeon look at her with mixed feeling after she said that.

“Have a seat…” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Thank you…” Erica replied before her seat on the chair.

“You want something to drink?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s okay… I’m not here for a drink,” Erica said while shakes her head.

“So… why are you here?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Erica didn’t respond to her for a while. She’s look hesitated to say something to Taeyeon and her eyes shows something that she have something that she's try to hide.

“I’m here because Jiyong refused to meet me before…” suddenly Erica said to break the silent between them.

“... but you still can't meet him here...he’s not here” Taeyeon replied while staring at her.

“I know… but I’m here to…” Erica stops her words for a while.

“Did something happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously, when she saw Erica look uncomfortable while talking to her.

“I’m here to warn you!” suddenly Erica said firmly.

Taeyeon frowning after she said that.

“Warn me? For what?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I know this sounds so silly but... I have to tell you... what just happen between me and Jiyong before is not what Jiyong tell you...” Erica said before she’s hold Taeyeon hands.

Taeyeon look at her weirdly after she said that.

“What do you meant by that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I'm being forced by someone, ask me to leave Jiyong or something bad will happen to us. At first, I think it's just a joke from his fan but it's not.” Erica replied try to explain.

Taeyeon look at her with mixed feeling after she said that.

“...it's true. They make me look like a lesbian and make Jiyong believe about that. They do everything to make sure me leave Jiyong.” Erica continues with her words.

Taeyeon didn't respond after she said that. At that moment, Taeyeon just feel mixed feeling. Should she believe her words or this Erica just want to interfere their marriage?

“I know you won’t believe me if I’m saying this but it’s true. I know your turn will come. Just careful…” Erica said try to make Taeyeon believe her.

“…but we’re different… I’m his wife not his girlfriend” Taeyeon replied.

“Yes, that is more dangerous. That's why I'm here to warn you. By the way, as long as you are married, has nothing strange happened to you?” Erica asked curiously.

Taeyeon shakes her head with doubt while her mind thinking about her questions.

“Are you sure?” Erica asked again.

“Why are you suddenly present now? Why not before?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Erica silent for a while before she’s reply

“... that's because of Jiyong. I feel pity of his fame life. Besides, his mother also... I don't know what to say about her... but it's surprised me when you're the one she chooses as her daughter-in-law.”

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Erica mention about Mrs. Kwon.

“What do you meant?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well... honestly, his mother never likes any women clingy to Jiyong including me. She thinks that I'm not good enough for her family... perhaps I'm always against her. But, to know you... still surprised me. What make she's agree you to married Jiyong...” Erica replied while look at Taeyeon up and down.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything after Erica said that. Her mind is already miserable for all Erica words toward her before. Taeyeon don't know why this suddenly happen when she's ready to accept Jiyong.

Erica looks at Taeyeon face for a while before she says

“Well… I know this is so sudden but please... think about this matter... he can say he loved you but his fame will affect you forever... you can say that you will accept it but when the times come, boom!”

Taeyeon look at Erica with mixed feeling after she said that.

“Well… I should go now. I hope you will think again, what I'm saying to you... Jiyong is another level and you can't achieve him and your mother-in-law... be careful with her...she’s will do anything for her son…” Erica said that before she’s get up from the chair and walk toward the door.

However, before she’s open the door, Erica look at Taeyeon and then smirks wickedly.

“I'm done here. It's now your turn with him...” Erica said after she’s call someone.

Afterward, Erica just walks away from there with happy feelings.

 

 

 

Taeyeon in her office still sat on the chair silently. Her mind keeps thinking what actually happen. It's hard for her to digest everything that Erica told her. For a moment, Taeyeon feel mixed feelings after she's thinking about her and Jiyong. Besides, she's already pack up her luggage to fly to Japan to meet Jiyong. But now, she's hesitate to meet him. Taeyeon look at her desk, and then she's continue to wrap up her works.

“I have to meet eomeoni after this...” Taeyeon mutter.

After what just happened, Taeyeon decided to meet her mother-in-law to ask her future more about what Erica mentioned before.

 

 

JAPAN

FASHION WEEK

OSAKA HALL

 

Jiyong seat with his model friends but his mind keep thinking about his phone. After he's arrived, he's trying to call Taeyeon but there are some issue with his phone line. He asked his manager to settle about it but until now, he still didn't get any chance to meet his manager.

“This one so unique” one of his friend said.

Jiyong just nodded without comment anything.

Jiyong eyes keep looking around try to find his manager figure.

“What are you looking for?” his friend asked.

“Did you see my manager?” Jiyong asked while looks around.

“Nope, I didn’t see him…why?” his friend asked.

“Let me know if you see him” Jiyong replied while try focusing on the model that walking on the stage.

 

 

 

“I'm done here. It's now your turn with him...”

“Arasso…” someone replied after Erica said that.

“Hey Danny, what are you doing here? Come on! It’s your turn now,” one of the staff said to him.

“I’ll be there” Danny replied but in the same time he’s feels happy after Erica told him that.

“Well Kwon Jiyong…Your shine will be faded... it's my turn now...” Danny mutter while smirks wickedly.

 

 

 

After the shows end, Jiyong and his friends are chattering while enjoying the party. Danny is one of Jiyong model friend come to approach them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter