conflict

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEJU ISLAND

 

The third day at the Jeju, Taeyeon is decided to get Jiyong gift for his coming birthday. After their finish with the works, all of her coworker went to the hotel to get some rest but Taeyeon went to the city alone. However, while she's waiting for the cab, Wooshik approaching her and then asks

“Where are you going?”

“Tour around the city” Taeyeon replied.

“May I join you?” Wooshik asked.

Taeyeon raise her eyebrows after he asked that.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon hesitated for a while.

“Don’t get me wrong. I just want to buy something for souvenir,” Wooshik replied when he saw Taeyeon didn’t answer him.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said.

After that, the cab arrives and then both of them went to the city together.

 

 

 

 

At the city, Wooshik keep accompanying Taeyeon while he's looking for souvenir. At first, Taeyeon feel uneasy to be there with him, but she just let him be when she's focusing on Jiyong birthday gift.

“Are you looking something for your husband?” Wooshik asked while looking at the socks hanging on the rack.

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

“He’s so lucky to have you as his wife,” Wooshik said slowly but Taeyeon can hear it.

Taeyeon smiles when she hears that.

“Nope, I’m so lucky to have him” Taeyeon replied.

Wooshik look at Taeyeon face and he saw she’s keep smiling while choosing the socks in front of them.

“Tell me... how you manage it?” Wooshik suddenly asked.

“Huh? Manage what?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Manage your life with him... you get a lot of hate from his fan, but you seem didn't care about that...” Wooshik asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him afterward. She chooses a few of socks before she went to the cashier to pay for that. Wooshik look at her with peculiar and then he just follows her toward the cashier.

“Thank you” the cashier said while gives the paper bag to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles and nodded to the cashier before she leave the shop.

“Sorry if my question offends you” Wooshik said while walking beside her.

“Didn't you say that you want to buy something?” Taeyeon asked try to change the topic.

Wooshik nodded and then Taeyeon says

“Why don't you look inside that shop? I think you can get something in there.”

“Where are you going?” Wooshik asked when Taeyeon is walking away from him.

“Oh, I have a personal matter to do here...” Taeyeon replied before she walked away from there.

Wooshik is just staring at Taeyeon leaving him without saying anything.

 

 

ABANDONED AREA

 

Danny is sitting inside his car anxiously. He kept looking at his watch until someone knocks his car window. Danny opens the car lock and the person enters his car.

“It's been a while not to see you, sir,” the person said with smiles.

“Did you bring it?” Danny asked curiously.

“Patience, sir. Why so rush?” the person asked while chuckles.

After that, the person bring out a small pack fulfill with something white powder in there. He gives the pack to Danny and then he asks

“What are you going to do with that?” the person asked curiously.

“You don't have to know. How much?” Danny asked.

“As usual, good stuff with the good price” the person replied with smiles.

Afterward, Danny brings out an envelope that filled with the money.

“It’s that enough?” Danny asked after he gives the envelope to the person.

The person opens the envelope and starts to count the money. He then smiles and reply

“More than enough”

“Good… and remember don’t let anyone know about this” Danny said to warn him.

“Just count on me. As long, you keep ordering at me and pay me with more money...,” the person said with smiles.

“Great, you may go now,” Danny said to signal him leave his car.

The person looks at him after he said that before he went out from the car. Afterward, Danny just drives his car away from there.

“This man is really scary but who's' care as long he pay me” the person mutter happily.

After that, the person walks away from there and leave the area.

 

 

JEJU ISLAND

 

Taeyeon went out from the shop with smiles after she gets what she wanted for Jiyong birthday gift. While she's walking, suddenly a group of women approaches her, and then they're drag her toward the hallway. Taeyeon start to feel scared while she's looking at them. One of the women takes out her phone and then calls someone.

“We have her, so what do you want us to do?” the women asked on the phone.

“Give her warn, or you can do anything to hurt her” the person on the phone replied while smirks.

“Okay, done” the women said before she ended the call.

“So, you’re Jiyong wife, right?” the women asked while smirks evilly.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her while keep looking at them one by one.

“What she want us to do?” her friend asked while looking at Taeyeon.

Suddenly, the women slap Taeyeon face hardly. Taeyeon grunt in pain afterward. All the things she's bought apart from her hands. The woman smiles before she grab Taeyeon shirt and then says

“It's hurt, right? That's how it feels when you took someone from the other person.”

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked do not understand her.

The woman once again is hurting Taeyeon by grab her hair hard.

“Argh…” Taeyeon grunt in pain while trying to release the woman hand from her hair.

“Are you satisfied to get all his fame? Don't you know Jiyong oppa is belonged to Erica?” the woman asked furiously while grabs Taeyeon hair.

Taeyeon feel angry after the woman said that. She then pushes her away with all the power she has. The woman stunned when Taeyeon push her away.

“Did she send you to hit me?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

Taeyeon fix her hair and then wipe her cloths afterward.

“I'm not going to report you on the cop but if you're still hurting me... I won't be silent!” Taeyeon continue firmly.

Suddenly, the other woman asks

“Yah! What should we do?”

The woman looks at Taeyeon and then she pushes Taeyeon toward the wall hard. Taeyeon feel hurt after her body hit the wall. After that, the woman looks at her furiously and then she says

“You think we're scared with that? I don't think so... we're here to warn you. Leave him or you'll see him destroyed”

Taeyeon feel uneasy after she said that.

“What are you going to do to him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Suddenly, someone is shouting at them. Taeyeon saw Wooshik is walking toward them with a stick in his hand. After that, the group of women rashly leaves Taeyeon and save themselves from being recognized by Wooshik.

Wooshik approach Taeyeon with worried. He saw Taeyeon there are bruises on Taeyeon lips.

“Hey, are you okay?” Wooshik asked worried.

However, Taeyeon didn't reply him. Her hands are just trembling non-stop. Her eyes try to hold back her tears but in the end, it's still flow on her cheek slowly. Wooshik keep staring at her and then asks

“What happen? Who are they? Let’s go to the hospital”

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly before she strengthens herself to get up and pick up all the stuff she's bought before. Wooshik just staring at her with mixed feelings. When he saw Taeyeon is walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter